My contact # is 555-555-5545

• Please call me when HYBE makes another kpop group that isnt a nugu so I can say "I told you so".

Cause we all know the reason they signed this deal with the Bieber is because after BTS they have nothing to even warrant them a spot in the Big 3.

Once BTS disbands then HYBE will disband. So I don't blame them for trying to secure their company for the future.

Meanwhile real kpop companies dont need America to stay alive. They just keep making hit kpop group after hit kpop group.

Again. 555-555-5545. But please no calls before 12pm or after 6pm.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• HYBE, the company formerly known as Big Hit Entertainment, which is home to BTS, the South Korean pop group, has merged with Ithaca Holdings, the company led by SB Projects (SBP) founder Scooter Braun. In the deal, HYBE will acquire through HYBE America, its wholly owned subsidiary, a 100% stake in Ithaca Holdings and its properties, which includes SB Projects and management clients Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and Demi Lovato, among others, as well as Big Machine Label Group.

Braun will join the board of HYBE and Scott Borchetta will remain CEO of Big Machine Label Group. Artists of both companies will participate in the capital increase of HYBE to further strengthen the ties between the two companies, according to a release announcing the deal. Financial terms were not disclosed.

In aligning the two entities, the newly combined HYBE is poised to be among the biggest entertainment companies with a music focus operating on a global scale. BTS and Bieber alone bring dedicated fanbases numbering in the hundreds of millions, while Ariana Grande recently surpassed 90 billion streams consumed worldwide, the most ever by a female artist — these accolades in addition to recent Grammy wins for Dan + Shay and Bieber for the song “10,000 Hours.” In what has been an especially busy month for SBP, today (April 2) also marks the release of Demi Lovato’s latest album, “Dancing With the Devil: The Art of Starting Over.” It arrives on the heels of a YouTube Originals docu-series.

:froghype:

• And when Hybe buys out your real Kpop companies then what :peperun:

Hybe cant touch SM and YG.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hybe cant touch SM and YG.

heyy, what are you saying about our mans j.y.park

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!