W Korea (Magazine) 10th anniversary Issue

• Hey everyone 💕

Since a long time I’m looking for the W Korea Magazine from March 2015 with Rihanna on the three covers.

I’m a really big Rihanna fan and I’m collecting her magazines since years. Unfortunately the three covers from the W Korea March Issue are the only Magazine I missed.

So my question: is it still possible to get these magazines? Can anyone help me to find them or have anyone an idea where I can contact W Korea or magazine sellers directly.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Stay safe and healthy everyone and greetings from Germany.

• fentysflo <--

JaJaJaJaJaJaJaJaJa !!! ... :)

www.wkorea.com

W Magazine (KR)

At the bottom of page is -->

www.doosanmagazine.com

DOOSAN MAGAZINE = W KOREA Operator

Below that , same bottom page is -->

www.magazineshop.co.kr

Website above seems DOOSAN owned and operated

So , they have a *Service Center* listed there -->

Service Center

080-3398-0600

(Assuming above numbers is a Voice Phone Number in S.Korea)

Weekdays Mon-Fri

9am-5pm (Lunch time 12pm-1pm)

(Assuming KST Time above = Seoul Time)

You could PHONE them VOICE and say -->

"Hello , English Language Please ???"

And see what they say ...

To website REGISTER and 'stumble around' on their KR (Hangul Language) website , could be CONFUSING ... You might be BETTER to just try it VOICE PHONE and see if you have good fortune. Hope this helps.

Edited once, last by krell ().

• fentysflo <--

*Good* that my previous message seemed useful to you.

As added observation , IF say you make a PURCHASE with that DOOSAN website via a VOICE PHONE CALL ... You *might* also try to get a 'tip or two' from THEM as to how to FIND some MAGAZINE ... DOOSAN is *IN THE BUSINESS* of MAGAZINES ... So , they *might* help you ... Give you some references for getting MAGAZINES that could SAVE you some time ... You could buy an *extra* MAGAZINE from them (DOOSAN) as reward if they help you ??? ... :wink:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!