so i keep coming back to kpop please help me out

• It's really hard. I used to be like this. There just came a time when I just grew out from being a kpop fan girl and moved on with my life. I sustained being away for like 5 years. Just a year back, i came to akp again coz of quarantine and I got bored. I left after 3 months last 2020 and I just came back yesterday from being inactive for almost a year.

I think it's not kpop that's bugging you. It's being active in kpop community sites or groups. It's so addictive that it takes away a lot of your time. I suggest you try to control yourself from coming to these sites.

• BYEEEEEEEE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• I'm glad you've changed your mind on exo :pepelove1:

Also if you're really having trouble managing school life and kpop life, Try to set small goals for yourself like instead of spending 4 hours watching kpop, try to break it down to 3 hours and allocate that to your studying time. Keep doing that until you can limit and control yourself

• Have a schedule. Study and reward your self with keeping up with ur fav groups when you reach your study goals

Don't just keep up with Kpop all day. Plan your study schedule like I will study for 3 hours then for 1 hr I will watch mvs, be active on allkpop, twitter, then go back to studying.

Anytime you find yourself staying too long on kpop remind yourself of the repercussions you will face if you don't study. The people you are keeping up with are out there living their best lives making money while u are just there giving all your attention to these rich people and not focusing on your future.

I love this.

• I have a lot of interests:Kpop, Jpop, Anime, manga, JDorama. But all of them are just hobbies, which I do when I only have spare times, having fun, and for entertainment. Obsession is a big nope, it will ruin your life :pepe-sad:

So first, set your priorities, real life is above everything. I have similar method with Eternity-April

Watching TXT contents as REWARD after I finished my jobs properly. Only follow big fanacc, so you don't need to scroll your whole TL all day to know the news about your faves. I only check my social media around 3-4 times a day.

Good luck with your study :flying:

• Lol wait i just skimmed op mygsbeat

You still a MOA or should I kick you to the curb? Also I better see no shade to BTS :eyes:

i’m moa for life and i respect bts too much to ever hate on them. i used to be their fan for like three years so it’s hard completely turning on people you devoted so much of your time and love to

• Honestly it hurts but there's no way around it. Get permabanned, ask the mods here, delete twitter, do not go anywhere near music or kpop. A cold disconnect is the best way out. Focus on calling your family and friends, also in study groups to focus on studying. If you want to take a break, do not listen to kpop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!