I will miss them so much guys (GIDLE & Red Velvet)

• RV will be back, they never would’ve had an OT5 performance at the SM concert if they were going to shelf them, I think what Irene did was bad but she seems to be trying really hard to make it up to everybody, I’m sure all idols have bad days and she shouldn’t be overlooked as a result

Idle however, not sure what’s going to happen with them, I love their music and hope they stay together but god only knows

But what determine a controversial idol being allow to come back? What Irene did is when she is a grown ass adult (30) while Soojin did (?) those things when she was in middle or high school.

• I don't believe that Soojin will comeback anymore... the more they wait, the more it's over and they'll take the group down if the group's hiatus takes too long.

Now, I hope that Neverland will be able to support OT5 and not leave just because Soojin left. There are 5 other deserving members in this group.

• I don't believe that Soojin will comeback anymore... the more they wait, the more it's over and they'll take the group down if the group's hiatus takes too long.

Now, I hope that Neverland will be able to support OT5 and not leave just because Soojin left. There are 5 other deserving members in this group.

It will be over when Cube and the group say it's over. We don't need doomsday scenarios in the meantime.

• for RV i understand, they've had a solid and established career for almost 7 years.

but for g-idle i feel sad, they debuted only 2(soon to be 3) years ago, and a lot of groups who debuted that same year are still considered rookies and in the peak of their career,

i think gidle reached the peak when they just debuted since they were so good from the start, but i think it's so unfair for them to be "moving on" just 3 years after their debut

• i think gidle reached the peak when they just debuted since they were so good from the start, but i think it's so unfair for them to be "moving on" just 3 years after their debut

they literally arent moving on lmao have you guys never heard of vacations?

they literally just had a comeback and yuqi has been promoting in china for years

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• they literally arent moving on lmao have you guys never heard of vacations?

they literally just had a comeback and yuqi has been promoting in china for years

it’s a combination of factors:

- member scandal

- the trial

- some of the public saying they will boycott the group unless Soojin is found 100% innocent

- difficulty in travel between countries during post-corona era (+weeks long quarantines to and from)

- half the members are overseas

- Miyeon rising solo career as an actress

- Yuqi getting big in China but Shuhua getting hate there due to Taiwan flag

Taking all these factors together it will be a long time until they can have a full comeback with all members and these circumstances can either cause further delay or prevent some or several members from participating in some or all group activities

When Joy was acting in her record lowest rating drama she wasn’t present in group activities most of the time

• I agree Gidle is pretty much done unless Cube fires Soojin. Red Velvet will comeback after Wendy comeback. Irene has apologized so Knetz are okay with her.

• I agree Gidle is pretty much done unless Cube fires Soojin. Red Velvet will comeback after Wendy comeback. Irene has apologized so Knetz are okay with her.

GIDLE is far from being "done", but things wont be the same from them

- will be very difficult to win back Korean public support (see AOA for example)

- they still can depend on China and their overseas fandom is pretty decent

- GIDLE still has a lot of talent + visual even if they lose a main dancer, a GIDLE with bad PR is still sells 10x more than CLC with great PR

The problem for RV is that all members are pursuing solo careers + they are already 7 years old group + SM now has to focus more on Aespa

We will be lucky to get 1 more RV comeback in the following 2 years

• Gidle is not BTS who can only rely on international fandoms. Gidle doesn't have a decent international fandom or anything close Blackpink and BTS. They need SK support. only option they have is to fire Soojin or Soojin to be proved innocent. Gidle can still survive without Soojin but won't do well as before. The other members images are ruined as well because of Soojin. She did them dirty.

RV might renew they contract with SM and do a Shinee both individual and group comebacks. They might also chose to part ways. I am sure they will have at least 1 comeback.

• Gidle is not BTS who can only rely on international fandoms. Gidle doesn't have a decent international fandom or anything close Blackpink and BTS. They need SK support. only option they have is to fire Soojin or Soojin to be proved innocent. Gidle can still survive without Soojin but won't do well as before. The other members images are ruined as well because of Soojin. She did them dirty.

RV might renew they contract with SM and do a Shinee both individual and group comebacks. They might also chose to part ways. I am sure they will have at least 1 comeback.

GIDLE doesn't need to be compared to BTS or even BPink, all that matters is that they make enough profit for their company. And thanks to China this is possible, the other ifandom is just a nice extra to have. T-ara was able to do it and they didn't even have a Chinese member

GIDLE won't have the public support but their K-fandom is big enough to sustain them even with all the controversies.

Also SM treats BGs and GGs vastly different. You should look at fx to see how things go for SM GGs past their original 7 year contract

• Gidle K fandom has turned against them with Soojin in the group. They won't do well on K charts. They might do well in China but cube will lose profit and have to give some that to Chinese companies and investors. Eitherway, they need to fix this Soojin mess asap.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!