[POLL] will bts ever get the grammy they are obsessed with?

• will bts ever get the grammy they are obsessed with? 33

The result is only visible to the participants.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:meme-spit-water:

• there is going to be an asian grammys so probably yea

ᴏɴ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜꜱ

ɪᴠᴇ ᴛxᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇꜱ

2a806ffe9815a47ac4e5534b70069637ce97908b.gifv

• But at the same time the current state of the Grammys makes it very difficult for Asian artists to break into. It's not fair, but people deserve to be awarded without having to go the extra mile that their peers don't have to.

Then it will be MAMA 2.0

Only Kpop acts will win Asian Grammys! Other Asian artists don’t have international clout and fanbase to it

• Then it will be MAMA 2.0

Only Kpop acts will win Asian Grammys! Other Asian artists don’t have international clout and fanbase to it

That's a fair point, but it's the unfortunate reality of the entertainment industry. The Grammys are skewed against Asian people's favor (and other cultures as well). This Asian Grammy would skew in Korean or at least other East Asian's favor. It's complicated, and every new solution has new problems. People can't change the current Grammy system, so they're trying to do something else - however flawed it may be.

• Yes

Since BTS is no longer threatening the world it will be given a token Grammy

However, the moment either JK or Jimin gets it, the South Korean government should end their services immediately now a qualifying event has occurred.

• I got serious second hand embarrassment with that tweet lorrrd

like how embarrassing is it to mention "inkigayo nomination" in front of literally ANY member of BTS????

they are ALREADY 5-time grammy nominees.

looooooord im so embarrassed for that individual

giphy.gif

lemme go read the quotes because I know it'll be seriously entertaining lmao

[new signature coming soon but in the meantime, read the facts below]

• Why what’s wrong with Inkigayo

And just like for bad guy QUICK give a non racist response

• Seeing that RM submitted his work to the melodic rap category which is not as competetive as pop category, I don't see why not.

I would love to see Jungkook get a win with how successful his music releases have been but pop girlies will be mostly getting it.

As a group, their best chances was in 2020 but in 2022 they gave them an nomination for YTC so we'll see.

• Nobody or their mothers listened to RM's album except army and none of his songs went viral among locals. This is like JoJo Siwa submitting her flop song karma for nominations. Never in a million years will the evil grammys that are run by stuck up old men award BTS or RM with a grammy. They are waaaay past that era. None of their recent work has been grammy material. It's not just about how good the song or album is it's also about popularity. Please give up BTS. Please.

• No they won’t. And this is not a negative thing towards BTS, I think they could donit if circumstances were different. Unfortunately the Grammys are overhyped awards that are given by old white men who don’t know the first thing about music

• Boy bands don’t win Grammys. The Monkees, the Jackson 5, New Kids On The Block, the Backstreet Boys, One Direction - none won a Grammy. Individual members have won, but never a group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!