I don’t see the Jennie hype

• DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE!!

I’m 1/2 months into kpop and I’m not a blink, I love their music, but I’m not interested in them as much as I am the newer groups, same with BTS, lofe their music (actually BP and BTS were the ones who introduced me into kpop) but I don’t get the hype about them either... I’m new to this “world” so I created my opinions on groups before even joining allkpop or kpop Twitter... so this is just my opinion with no idea on how loved they are by others

And I was surprised to see HOW much love and hype Jennie gets...??? Like it’s actually shocked me because I don’t understand why???

To me Jisoo is the most gorgeous of them all, very actress vibes

Rose and Lisa - I prefer Rose’s face and energy she gives off, but Lisa has a very strong vibe too and I like it, very badass and she’s attractive

Jennie I just se a cute girl she gives me a shy look, like the girl next door type of look

If I were to order: Jisoo, Lisa, Rose, Jennie

Can someone explain to me why she’s literally number 1 for everyone else haha

Is it her looks? Because she looks average to me (maybe British and Korean beauty standards coming to play here)

Is there something I am missing?? I’m new to getting to know groups actually I’m overwhelmed there’s too many and in each groups there’s loads of members but even they interest me more than BP :(

• Who hypes her up and from where does she get love?

She is currently one of the most hated idols

Girl gets shit on for breathing

No one cares if you don’t get her hype others do

• She's mediocre, tbh and a Walmart Krystal.

She's only the face of Blackpink because Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo get terrible treatment. She wouldn't be the "IT girl" if they all got the same type of promo.

But, Lisa still managed to surpass her lol.

mods, i thought alts were banned? you just letting itz_u run around embarrassing themself

eNFALD.gif

She's only the face of Blackpink because Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo get terrible treatment. She wouldn't be the "IT girl" if they all got the same type of promo.

jennies been jobless for the past year

Lisa’s getting a mentor ship rosè’s having a solo and jisoo a drama I’m happy for all the girls but stop acting like jennie gets any extra push these days

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who hypes her up and from where does she get love?

She is currently one of the most hated idols

Girl gets shit on for breathing

No one cares if you don’t get her hype others do

Please. Jennie gets love for doing the bare minimum. She can have a straight face for one second and Jennie stans will trend a hashtag about how people "need to apologise to her." For what? Exposing the fact that she doesn't care about Blackpink anymore.

Jennie doesn't get any unnecessary hate. There's a reason why most people don't fuck with her personality.

• If you find BP boring, don't stan them. It's as easy as that.

No one cares if you don't get Jennie's hype bc plenty of others do. And your OP makes it sound like every kpop stan worships her when she is probably one of if not the most hated idol out there lmao

• External Content www.youtube.com

What does this have to do with Jennie??

• Well she IS very talented. Not only is she a great dancer, a great singer, but she is also a great rapper.

She is the only one who - currently - have a solo, which gave her a lot of a) love and b) hate.

She isn't my fav either, but I definitely understand the appeal. Everyone has their own taste though, it's great if you like Jisoo more, and it's just as great if I like Rosé more :siptear:

• jennies been jobless for the past year

Lisa’s getting a mentor ship rosè’s having a solo and jisoo a drama I’m happy for all the girls but stop acting like jennie gets any extra push these days

Oh shut up! I'm glad that Jennie has to sit on the sidelines now. She has been taking all the spotlight since debut. She still has to ruin other people's moment, though.

• I'll try to give you a straight answer.

1. It's not just looks she exudes charisma - on stage and off.

2. she has a RBF which gives makes her look like a diva but irl she's a softie.

3. running man jennie crying - she won over a lot of the GP that day

4. she's an IT girl meaning everything she touches turns to gold.

5. She's a fashionista - human gucci, human chanel

I've just listed just five but again if you don't think she's the prettiest that's fine and if you think other groups are most interesting than BP that's fine as well we're all different and have different tastes.

• Please. Jennie gets love for doing the bare minimum. She can have a straight face for one second and Jennie stans will trend a hashtag about how people "need to apologise to her." For what? Exposing the fact that she doesn't care about Blackpink anymore.

Jennie doesn't get any unnecessary hate. There's a reason why most people don't fuck with her personality.

I dont think she doesnt care about BP.

I think she's tired of the physical toll of idol life. The Netflix documentary dedicated an entire segment on it, where Jennie basically admitted that the physical rigors are tough for her.

I think she's gonna eventually transition more to the music production side of things, i think LSG is just the beginning.

• I dont think she doesnt care about BP.

I think she's tired of the physical toll of idol life. The Netflix documentary dedicated an entire segment on it, where Jennie basically admitted that the physical rigors are tough for her.

I think she's gonna eventually transition more to the music production side of things, i think LSG is just the beginning.

But, she seems happy when performing her SOLO?

YG's dancers dance better than her and this choreography is all posing. Something Jennie should be good at.

not u throwing poor krystal under the bus, jennie is still THE it-girl.

youre freakishly obsessed and jealous of blackpink i wish u gave your favs as much attention as u do to blackpink then maybe they can actually compete with the pinks.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• It's the company. She always ALWAYS has the perfect timing for her promos. Everyting she does is always planned well with great marketing team behind. An example is announcing her YouTube channel on her birthday with a huge thumbnail promotion. They know everyone would go to her instagram on that day. It's perfect time to gain the most subscribers. While when it's lisa. She is not even allowed to post anything on her birthday

• not u throwing poor krystal under the bus, jennie is still THE it-girl.

youre freakishly obsessed and jealous of blackpink i wish u gave your favs as much attention as u do to blackpink then maybe they can actually compete with the pinks.

Krystal is doing just fine. She probably cackles at the fact that Jennie stole her whole persona but Kai still didn't want to date her for more than a month.

Who are my faves? I'm not jealous of some walking ATMs that only have fake success.

• It's the company. She always ALWAYS has the perfect timing for her promos. Everyting she does is always planned well with great marketing team behind. An example is announcing her YouTube channel on her birthday with a huge thumbnail promotion. They know everyone would go to her instagram on that day. It's perfect time to gain the most subscribers. While when it's lisa. She is not even allowed to post anything on her birthday

And, these Jennie stans think that she's being neglected by YG. She always has to steal the spotlight from somebody and then she still ends up half-assing whatever opportunity she stole.

• This thread contains 85 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!