Will we ever see Jennie have a Global Campaign with Chanel?

• Chanel is one of if not the most prestigious fashion brand in the world. Jennie has been chosen to be the house ambassador for Chanel which means she is their ambassador in Korea only.

I was watching a video of her when she attended the Chanel PFW back in 2019 sitting besides Anna Wintour(most influential woman in fashion) and Cardi B. Sitting and taking pics next to Anna is a big deal and she sat front row( Chanel pays them to sit front row and gifts them the clothes she wore although I think they have to return it, but even then Chanel paid for Jennie's hotel and travel accomadations!). I think she is building her connections I mean she did get into Rihanna's launch party in Seoul.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Chanel is the hardest brand to get a global campaign or even be a muse to them. You can legit count on 1 hand how many global campaigns Chanel has had with actresses/singers or even models.

Do you think we will see Jennie have a global campaign hopefully in due time?!

• Depends on how much Chanel makes in East Asian market, if their sales are good without Jennie, then we most likely won't see a campaign any time soon. But if they decide to target East Asia more, then Jennie and/or GD is the most suitable person.

Chanel is a business in the first place, they don't do stuff because they want to, but because it makes money, so you have to look at it from that view.

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

• Honestly they are wasting her by not having her as a global ambassador. She’d do so much for their brand globally. I wonder when her contract is up.

You can tell she loves Chanel because honestly girl is ALWAYS dressed head to toe in Chanel to the point even I get an eye sore lol

• Depends on how much Chanel makes in East Asian market, if their sales are good without Jennie, then we most likely won't see a campaign any time soon. But if they decide to target East Asia more, then Jennie and/or GD is the most suitable person.

Chanel is a business in the first place, they don't do stuff because they want to, but because it makes money, so you have to look at it from that view.

Thats true it just seems that she should get one. We can tell she wants one.

• Chanel is a french brand, I think a muse need to speak french to be accepted; they are strict in this way.

Jennie learning french is a huge hint for her next work as Chanel muse or global ambassador....

Just my assumption.

0e02d5df8ecb840394857cbd5f6392e6.gif

• Chanel is a french brand, I think a muse need to speak french to be accepted; they are strict in this way.

Jennie learning french is a huge hint for her next work as Chanel muse or global ambassador....

Just my assumption.

0e02d5df8ecb840394857cbd5f6392e6.gif

Wow Chanel so strict but I get it thats why they are that prestigious besides Hermes. Maybe it can happen idk but Kristen Stewart is a Chanel muse and doesn't speak French...

• But she got front row in the Chanel fashion show in that video I posted isn't that a big deal?

ok?? cardi b was also front row but i don’t think chanel is thinking of making cardi the face of the brand anytime soon fashion brands always put trendy celebs front row

• ok?? cardi b was also front row but i don’t think chanel is thinking of making cardi the face of the brand anytime soon fashion brands always put trendy celebs front row

Oh I understand. I do agree though she really wants that campaign since she is literally always dressed head to toe in Chanel. Makes me want to explore her fashion more. Does she recieve all those clothes as gifts?

• jennie's one of the classiest idols around wym

she gives out the romantic vibe

Lily Rose Deep is Chanel's muse and Jennie's visuals are pretty average compared to her, sorry. She is the real Human Chanel.

It's funny how people call Jennie a Chanel muse when she isn't even a global ambassador lol. :D

I doubt Chanel cares enough to upgrade her contract. Compare the way Chanel treats her to the way YSL treats Rosé...

• I don't even.

calling jennie looks average while stanning a girl that looks like a rat.lol

call me if your idol ever gets to be a muse. your idol are not even seen by luxury brands so miss me with that bs

Jennie is only gonna get bigger so stay pressed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!