If you make your own 2024 Electoral College map, and you get it right (or almost right), you get 1,000 Akorns.

• There are less than 100 days left until Election Day. 95 days left to be exact. Go.

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~ (proud Miya-ne) ~~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• IDK shit about the USA-Elections but I hope Camila Harris wins, cause Trump is the totally wrong guy for that job

I was talking about using an interactive map to predict what states will be won by the Republican and Democrat:

270towin map.png

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ok and what color is yellow for now?

Yellow is always the color for a third party candidate on that website (but the third party candidate could be a member of the Libertarian Party, Green Party, and so on)

• 270ToWin.jpg

Probably about like this. MI, VA, and PA are at high risk for Democrats - they are going to have to spend big money campaigning in those states. AZ remains vulnerable for Republicans. If Democrats take all four, they win - but they can't afford to lose any of them.

Neither side can get a runaway Electoral College victory this time.

• AZ remains vulnerable for Republicans.

I have doubt for AZ. I don't know if Kamala or Trump will win it.

Neither side can get a runaway Electoral College victory this time.

I don't get what you mean by this. RFK Jr (independent) is not on the ballot on all 50 states and DC, and he has bad polling just like every other third party candidate.

• Just that the EC will be close. Neither side is going to get 350+ EC votes.

Yeah I think that'll likely happen.

• 4NIA4 What's your guess using the Electoral College map?

• Your not going to like it, I don't predict Elections. Wth, for the fun of it.

Based on the Media's jig is up before the Election. Harris is a lunatic.

R2B2024.jpg

Third party candidates haven't carried a single state since 1968.

It's been Republican vs. Democrat since the 19th century, so make a map with just the Republican nominee vs the Democratic nominee.

• idk California could go for Kennedy. GOP and Independents collaborate and vote for independent out numbers Dems.

Same with Washington.
    Harris is too far out to even consider marginally acceptable. TDS now is the same as TDS then and is all found to be false.

It might not happen this time, the GOP/IDP collaborative idea is planted. If the Dems keep putting out these types of candidates, It'll happen.

hxi7bJk.gif

Edited once, last by 4NIA4 ().

• idk California could go for Kennedy. GOP and Independents collaborate and vote for independent out numbers Dems.

Same with Washington.
    Harris is too far out to even consider marginally acceptable. TDS now is the same as TDS then and is all found to be false.

It might not happen this time, the GOP/IDP collaborative idea is planted. If the Dems keep putting out these types of candidates, It'll happen.

Kennedy's polling is too low.

• I think it'll be like this:
    kb23d.png

The reason why I put Florida as "Likely Republican" is because Florida is usually won by the Republican nominee for president, but Obama of the Democratic Party carried Florida in both 2008 and 2012.

• Presently overall it is a disruptive vote more than trying to win the election. It would be a significant recognition of a third party. More then third parties have gotten before. Who knows in a few election cycles, it can evolve to be a national contender.

Look how the French election went. Three political parties, where two parties collaborated to win over a majority party.

• Presently overall it is a disruptive vote more than trying to win the election. It would be a significant recognition of a third party. More then third parties have gotten before. Who knows in a few election cycles, it can evolve to be a national contender.

Look how the French election went. Three political parties, where two parties collaborated to win over a majority party.

The last major third party candidate (in this case, independent candidate Ross Perot) didn't win a single electoral vote, but he won enough votes to cause a spoiler effect in the 1992 and 1996 presidential elections.

Other countries use the Electoral College but in a different way when you compare it to the United States.

• Rose Perot made some third party inroads.

Here’s How Third‑Party Candidates Have Changed Elections | HISTORY
    America’s two‑party political system makes it difficult for candidates from outside the Republican and Democratic parties to win presidential elections.
    www.history.com

About all I can add is how California State Dems have eliminated third parties from the Ballot. The TWO highest vote count candidates during the Primary advance to the main election. WIth the exception of office for US President. Dems eliminate the third party spoiler effect.

btw we suffer from the 'Two Party Virus".

• That map confused me because Democrats have always been blue, and Republicans have always been red in the Electoral College map.

• That map confused me because Democrats have always been blue, and Republicans have always been red in the Electoral College map.

The sheer delusion of that map confused me until I realized who posted it. Getting the colors wrong is just part of the unhinged charm I suppose.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!