BangFraud is ruining kpop and needs to be exiled from the industry ASAP!

• Now that Lisa doesn’t have yg anymore (not that i think they would have bothered tho), there is not much doubt left about her ORGANIC smash!

Can't say the same about bangfrauds artists tho :eyes:.

My take is that, it seems like bangfraud can't stand other kpop acts to outshine his own acts. So he puts them directly against them whenever they make a comback.

He did it this time with Jimin to outshine Lisa because he feels threatened by her and by BP. But also with RM and Njs. And of course JK against Njs during get up era.

Everytime it's the moment for the light to shine on another kpop artist, he has to bring his petty attention wh*re of an a** right down everyone's throat and outshine them at all coast or die trying!

(PATHETIC behaviour btw :facepalm: <X)

And you know what is the worst? The worst of the worst of the worst???

He pays millions and millions into viral marketing, mass payola and sajaegi for his acts to dominate!

MHJ already confirmed this behaviour of his. A court already confirmed his past sajaegi. Scooter, thai bot farms etc all goes in so he can step on everyone.

(Just like he wanted to step on aespa! If not worse when said acts threaten BTS supremacy.)

And that pisses me of SO SO SOO much man!! Firstly it's very likely fraud (the -100m hybe america loss didn’t happen out of nowhere) and frauders belong in prison!

But most importantly, his massive blatant extreme frauding devalues the genuine achievements of other kpop acts. And this is unforgivable.

I can't wait for the day his nasty *ss gets exposed and kpop will be free from this demon! :froghype::pepegrin: .

• Tatiana1820

Changed the title of the thread from “BangFraud is ruining kpop and needs to be exiled from the industry!” to “BangFraud is ruining kpop and needs to be exiled from the industry ASAP!”.
  • If other artists are afraid of being outshone

Then they will just move their comeback dates like they used to before.

And the claims about bts doing payola and sajaegi only came because they showed the most success while all the other K-pop groups lagged behind them so K-pop stans couldn't stomach it.

Everything BTS does they can't stomach and here are a few examples...

+ Western media called four versions chart manipulation :

BTS cut down to two versions

The rest of K-pop was already producing much more album versions than them and they just continued producing more and more versions than them. But K-pop stans were so bitter they would call bts' 4 versions chart manipulation too to shame them.

+ K-pop stans claimed BTS songs are only successful because they are licking the West's behind by singing in English :

K-pop acts produced English songs and they still fell short of BTS' success

Everything from BTS' success on the charts show that they had ALREADY gained a massive following from their Korean songs

+ K-pop stans claimed that BTS songs on Spotify are only popular because they release different versions of the songs. Tbh western artists were already doing that shit, BTS just played their game.

K-pop acts started releasing remixes and they still fell short.

Stop blaming BTS for your faves falling short.

Your faves do the same damn thing.

[new signature coming soon but in the meantime, read the facts below]

• Please don’t waste your time answering people like her. They have been desperate to provoke army for a while now. Let’s just enjoy all the content we’re getting and celebrate the amazing results the boys are getting!

• Please don’t waste your time answering people like her. They have been desperate to provoke army for a while now. Let’s just enjoy all the content we’re getting and celebrate the amazing results the boys are getting!

No my post is mostly for guests who will enter the thread who would genuinely believe that nonsense. :skull:

I saw the first page opportunity and took it.

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Did someone say payola

Not sure why can't #1 in an empty house in Korea and are beaten by Youngji who has never had a #1, when they easily got #1s before.

Since Super Shy

74.1% drop in global filtered streams

56.3% drop in album sales

Japan Oricon album sales on par with Kep1er

Not sure why can't beat an almost 100 day, 3+ months old song in Japan

Apple Japan - 5 ILLIT 'Magnetic', 13 Supernatural

YouTube Japan - 12 Magnetic, 23 Supernatural

Line Japan - Real time #5 Magnetic, #28 Supernatural, Daily #7 Magnetic, #32 Supernatural

Spotify Japan - #6 Magnetic, #15 Supernatural

• :meme-i-aint-reading-all-that::chill-yourself:

• Ugh again another fan acting like their fave is god and untouchable

˙✧˖°🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖ Oh, you make my heart melt away˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖

• The problem is all these haters giving so much attention and interest to groups they don't like. Thanks to them for all the publicity that HYBE groups are rising more. Endless threads and videos about them. It's becoming a real addiction at this time.

• And you know what is the worst? The worst of the worst of the worst???

And you know what is the worst ? The worst of the worst of the worst ?

1. BTS is a seven members group who have been releasing solo music almost every month since 2022. They even prevent each other to reach greater heights sometimes.

2. I don't know if the sajaegi accusations are meant for BTS but they don't magically sell out these stadiums again and again.

3. You do like conspiracy theories and making no sense.

• The members have even openly talked about taking turns when they release their music because there are 7 of them. :pepe-life-support:

• So.. you’re MHJ’s Hardcore Minion?

;judgingpepe:

Maybe :iconpepe:.

But in all seriousness, I just want NJs and just everyone to promote in peace. Without having an egotic psycho coming for their throats just so he could 'step on them', not giving two f*cks about fairness, music or kpop X(.

• They truly have no choice. They have always been a prolific group passionate about music.

:meme-sure-jan:

Please let me correct you:

Bang have always been very passionate about milking armies and steping on everyone else even if for that he needed to use sajaegi and viral marketing!

So he harrasses the industry with bts members releases every two weeks even when they're in the freaking army.

Thank you.

---

Do you know how important not overlaping with major acts it is in the industry?

These guys can comback all they want but the problem was always Bang. He plays very very dirty and is just excessively greedy.

Obviously he uses bts members to overshadow and take the limelight from other major kpop acts fairly or not.

And on top of that, he mass payola's them through Scooter on Spotify and spends his nights gloating about steping on everyone else obviously.

Let's be real :meme-stare: .

• Only Min Heejin is passionate about making music in your little world. I forgot this important fact.

• Then it's not that hard to understand that BTS will always release music no matter who do it at the same time.

They will always release music that's for sure.

BTS has even said they should have started doing solo music/activities earlier. That's why I'm happy for them that they get to explore things individually during this period.

• They will always release music that's for sure.

BTS has even said they should have started doing solo music/activities earlier. That's why I'm happy for them that they get to explore things individually during this period.

They were way too busy as a group for that. They can explore their personal artistry now. It's a great era for them and for fans.

• Maybe :iconpepe:.

But in all seriousness, I just want NJs and just everyone to promote in peace. Without having an egotic psycho coming for their throats just so he could 'step on them', not giving two f*cks about fairness, music or kpop X(.

The only way they promote in peace is if MHJ leaves. Hybe still believes they will keep the group, so the only slightly damaging thing Hybe has released against the members is that they each got paid $4 million last year. You must know if the members decide to try to leave, Hybe will go scorched earth.

• The only way they promote in peace is if MHJ leaves. Hybe still believes they will keep the group, so the only slightly damaging thing Hybe has released against the members is that they each got paid $4 million last year. You must know if the members decide to try to leave, Hybe will go scorched earth.

:meme-i-aint-reading-all-that:

• But most importantly, his massive blatant extreme frauding devalues the genuine achievements of other kpop acts. And this is unforgivable.

This is how newjeans fans look like every time they put one of those little dramas, like hybe and bang were not committing blatant extreme fraud that devalues the genuine achievements of other kpop acts FOR newjeans a pair of months ago, have so shame my god

imageszxzxz.jpg

• How?

cause I didnt write what you just said

I specifically said BTS gets blamed by kpop fans and mocked when their faves do the same promotion tactics

and the reason for that is because their faves fall short of bts' success

falling short does not mean failure

falling short does not mean that these groups arent successful in their own right

In fact if you make comparisons these groups could be more successful than others

my point was simply

that these groups just do not get the exact same amount of praise and success that bts gets when they do it

and it makes their fans take out their frustration on bts

by falsely claiming shit and joining hands to hate on bts

yet your reply was to say I think bts are gods and untouchable

now my deliberation is that you are either bitter about what I said or you just need to reread

cause I aint ever said that

your comment would hold more weight if I actually said these groups will never be as successful as bts

but I aint ever said that

• This is how newjeans fans look like every time they put one of those little dramas, like hybe and bang were not committing blatant extreme fraud that devalues the genuine achievements of other kpop acts FOR newjeans a pair of months ago, have so shame my god

imageszxzxz.jpg

He didn’t.

How many time do i have to repeat he was bitter when njs entered the bb? How many times do i have to repeat that mhj refused to inflate get up album sales so he could step on aespa?

How many f*cking times :meme-brick-wall:.

(and queen mother was right anyway, get up just outsold my world organically :pepe-shrug: )

---

NJs was never fully part of hybe, ador was very indepdendant from the start.

Bang wants to step on others but with HIS groups specifically.

He would prefer njs to step on aespa as a hybe group but above all, bang wants to step on everyone else with HIS personal projects. Get that in your thick skull :eyeroll-pepe: .

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!