To non army - do you like army?

• Do you like army? 29

1. Not really (25) 86%
    2. Yeah sure (4) 14%

This is a general question, so not for exceptions is it generally a good or bad thing. Is it a green flag in someone or a red flag?

I find that army tend to be overly passionate about their faves I tend to get along well with once exoL blinks but I do have some army friends. But in general I would say me and army don't click and I'm sure they feel the same way about me.

I especially dislike a lot of the mob mentality thoughts. '16th floor' I dislike the sheep thinking that goes along in the fanbase and trends everywhere. So I'd have to say generally red flag.

• I don't even like blinks in some cases :skull: armys problem is the same as of any other big fandom tbh... And yes, I'm dating V :meme-this-is-fine:

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• I don't even like blinks in some cases :skull: armys problem is the same as of any other big fandom tbh... And yes, I'm dating V :meme-this-is-fine:

But generally if you met someone and they're like I'm a blink you'd probably have a positive reaction Right? What if they said I'm an army do you still have a positive feeling?

And what a disloyal blink dating Jennie's ex.. sisters before misters.

• No, I despise them. We all know why.

Let me be more specific. It's most of the Army here, on reddit and twitter.

Who knew people could have their brains so warped by toxic parasocial attachments to idols that they would defend a building (that MHJ designed by the way).

If it was just that, I would laugh it off, but the hate train they started and tried to crush NewJeans with, for a month straight, is something I'll never forgive and forget.

• They spread all the fake news and false rumors from the ridiculous Hybe media play
    • They continue to pretend that ADOR/MHJ dragged BTS into the controversy, and will ignore any attempts to show them that it was Hybe, since it would compromise their excuse to hate NewJeans
    • They supported and retweeted an exploitative, clout-chasing YTuber who has a history of misogyny and publicly lobbied for the members of NewJeans to be HANGED
    • They themselves sent a bunch of death threats to NewJeans members and those that support them
    • They started DOXXING people who supported ADOR/NewJeans, and when some people of color had their personal details exposed, they started harassing them further with obscenely racist comments
    • They drafted an idiotic petition to have MHJ dismissed from Hybe

Have I mentioned the fact that they did all this toxic idiocy, despite the fact Korean Army were completely against Hybe from the beginning, criticized them for both using BTS as shields AND failing to defend them, and sent protest trucks and wreaths to Hybe HQ telling them to stay away from BTS?

My opinion of international Army couldn't be any lower than it is today. Literally.

• What about before the ador thing?

• got someone writing paragraphs :skull: it was never that serious lol

also even tho im an army this fandom been pissing me off here lately

TIL sending death threats, doxxing people, supporting someone asking for a group to be lynched, and a large group of people wishing for said group to be shelved, disband or even worse, while calling them spoiled ingrates and bullies, is not that serious.

• TIL sending death threats, doxxing people, supporting someone asking for a group to be lynched, and a large group of people wishing for said group to be shelved, disband or even worse, while calling them spoiled ingrates and bullies, is not that serious.

Shut up. Nobody gives a shit about whether you're pissed off or not. Go cry about it on the reddit echo chamber if you want to find someone who does care.

i mean..ive seen multiple fandoms throw death & r*pe threats, call them girls,be racist to them and call them r*pists. just today we have kpop stans defending sa.

i guess im used to this shit :pepe-shame: so none of that phases me anymore

and stop getting so damn aggressive.

• TIL sending death threats, doxxing people, supporting someone asking for a group to be lynched, and a large group of people wishing for said group to be shelved, disband or even worse, while calling them spoiled ingrates and bullies, is not that serious.

Shut up. Nobody gives a shit about whether you're pissed off or not. Go cry about it on the reddit echo chamber if you want to find someone who does care.

Be carefull we don't need our only active thread maker getting wps

• I am sorry for venting on you, but I am still lowkey triggered by what I saw and experienced the past month, and almost all of it has been from Army, and the scale of the hatred is on another level when it comes from a fandom that big.

When they were just attacking MHJ, I didn't give a single damn, but once they started going after NewJeans, their family members and their fans, that took it to a whole new level.

The doxxing and racism that followed was the last straw for me (when really it should've been the death threats).

• I am sorry for venting on you, but I am still lowkey triggered by what I saw and experienced the past month, and almost all of it has been from Army, and the scale of the hatred is on another level when it comes from a fandom that big.

When they were just attacking MHJ, I didn't give a single damn, but once they started going after NewJeans, their family members and their fans, that took it to a whole new level.

The doxxing and racism that followed was the last straw for me (when really it should've been the death threats).

understandable. there's zero reason why they should go after newjeans because they havent done anything wrong. the loudest ppl in this fandom are unfortunately idiots (and actual terrible ppl) and the actual sane armys will get dragged when we tell them that shit is wrong. i def dont agree with the fandom saying those horrible things.

• understandable. there's zero reason why they should go after newjeans because they havent done nothing wrong. the loudest ppl in this fandom are unfortunately idiots and the actual sane armys will get dragged when we tell them that shit is wrong. i def dont agree with the fandom saying those horrible things.

Yes, I will retract my original comments a bit. They were out of line, and I've been in this hobby too long to do that.

There are bad seeds in every fandom. All of them. Even MooMoos had problematic characters from time to time, and it's the chillest fandom out there, in my opinion.

But when it's a fandom as big as Army, the bad actors are numerous enough to form a legion of vitriolic, hateful creatures. THAT portion of the fandom is the one that is permanently on my personal shit list.

• But generally if you met someone and they're like I'm a blink you'd probably have a positive reaction Right? What if they said I'm an army do you still have a positive feeling?

And what a disloyal blink dating Jennie's ex.. sisters before misters.

Tbh if I ever met kpop fans in general, unless they are pre teens or give me the creepy vibes, my reaction will be positive. I know sns madness is 99% of the time just in sns.

And I'm sorry, Jennie. My loyalty is about their music career, not their love life :peperun:

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Yes, I will retract my original comments a bit. They were out of line, and I've been in this hobby too long to do that.

There are bad seeds in every fandom. All of them. Even MooMoos had problematic characters from time to time, and it's the chillest fandom out there, in my opinion.

But when it's a fandom as big as Army, the bad actors are numerous enough to form a legion of vitriolic, hateful creatures. THAT portion of the fandom is the one that is permanently on my personal shit list.

yeah. those fans make me embarrassed to even call myself an army :pepe-shame:

• knew what the spoiler was gonna be

I was thinking putting "Australian fans of Pink" but thats a really niche one

But in all seriousness the only "fandom" I'd probably immediately dislike/side eye members of are fandoms for genuinely bad people. Like existing Seungri fans (Not V.I.Ps, just Champions). To still stan something so rotten probably exposes something rotten within, like MAGAts and Tate fans.

• too bad your opinion and a random dog's feces on the sidewalk have the same value to me and all other armys

• too bad your opinion and a random dog's feces on the sidewalk have the same value to me and all other armys

Funny you mention dog shit, since it has more value and merit than anything I've seen you post. You're the last person who should be speaking for your entire fandom.

Now run along and go draft up some more petitions to send to Hybe, whenever you get done excusing the toxic idiots in your fandom who would sacrifice their lives to defend the sacred Hybe elevator walls.

• Funny you mention dog shit, since it has more value and merit than anything I've seen you post. You're the last person who should be speaking for your entire fandom.

Now run along and go draft up some more petitions to send to Hybe, whenever you get done excusing the toxic idiots in your fandom who would sacrifice their lives to defend the sacred Hybe elevator walls.

lmao as if i care about that company i never sent anything like petitions to them ever, plus i actually celebrated when bangtan tv surpassed the hybe labels channel on youtube subs, that's how much i love that company, anyways i just think it's funny how you make announcements about i-armys being on your shit list like it holds any importance :boompepe:

• lmao as if i care about that company i never sent anything like petitions to them ever, plus i actually celebrated when bangtan tv surpassed the hybe labels channel on youtube subscritions, that's how much i love that company, anyways i just think it's funny how you make announcements about i-armys being on your shit list like it holds any importance :boompepe:

It bothered you enough to comment on it multiple times now, so that statement served its purpose.

Plus, I was answering the question posed by the thread. You should'nt have entered the thread, if you were going to get offended by the potential answers.

Anyway, it's so obvious when I'm interacting with someone not old enough to legally buy their own drinks, so let's just end the exchange here.

One day K-Pop fandom and groups won't be your entire life. I hope.

• as if you havent been the most triggered by armys not being on your goddess MHJ side on the hybe-heejin war, anyways i have been old enough to legally buy drinks since 7 years ago :borahae::finger-heart::finger-heart:

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!