Min heejin has become a national icon in korea

• [theqoo] MIN HEEJIN WHO DID WHAT EVEN GD FAILED TO DO

AVvXsEi4B66UullO3rqfsmHAfKOzzI513nsFOSoZftGGD8uppPX6O7DFC8AcPxtL0vY3oW_LUkKS6OUQxEUfyLJtLoHVwE6538i6CCLuLZHNaieHPetE8Pp8g0CqteYh5Yfx8Y83xP4pNLiO2VPhf3kQ0Npgb5xOdc3nuh3AgoWQnMVLmrKCBmnACknGhUC21teo=s16000

"I'm currently working in the fashion industry. But which part of the fashion industry uses the term "ILLIT core"....?

I've been in the industry for several years and have experienced several seasons, but I've never heard the term "ILLIT core" even once. Even NewJeans, who are said to have a significant influence on the fashion industry among women in their 10s to 20s, have never been associated with the term "NewJeans core." Even the greatest fashion icon in the Korean history, GD, has never been labeled as "GD core." The costumes worn by ILLIT's are stage costumes, which ordinary people cannot wear outside;

Originally, the word "core" attached to fashion terms such as "goth core," "block core," "ballet core," and "girl core" is derived from the term "normcore." In "normcore," "norm" stands for "normal." The stage costumes of ILLIT do not naturally give off a stylish vibe to the extent that they would be labeled as "core" attire; they are simply flashy stage costumes.

Ultimately, ILLIT has not yet become a trend-setting idol to the point where fashion brands would use them as reference points during their seasonal planning meetings. Even consumers don't think, "Oh, I want to buy ILLIT's stage costumes." It's because their stage costumes are far from everyday wear.

Each member of ILLIT has more than enough charm and talent. If they are nurtured well, ILLIT could become a great idol and influence the fashion industry as well. However, I don't understand why they are forcing such terminology at this point."

AVvXsEjs5j6NhioHSM_LlEHdfOCFiWLkqrbwkD3ySn6PcEl86H4yMptGu2o8oM8AAUU02659W-PGU8Jw0e3HTuub70491i5yD5CM5cF8V36ZwFvOY-jdZkUd5D5q9vdxNXOyumlDHfR0hQQCZ5PypegdKxLr4KYJnP2HzJzLviaCNnOz_7VQjX1tinQGi_JhBG6T

"Heejin Core", Sells out, it came all the way there... 2030 is going insane"

After the press conference, CEO Min Heejin's buzz continues
    From the fashion, to emoticon, her popularity is flowing
    X and other SNS even create the Min Heejin NFT

AVvXsEj1HiO_gJcR6gqwhqQ65H_cI-iVeoYthRjdZv5Gi3N22u8Wev1-YE7Soz3eOoBHPg4ZWL6nQ7jtD2e8afNAVSUmk0Z7jfpqSopbVibe-mck1UeAn9e82b_zU1b_mtrtvLO7OJI9KuDnIpGnEPwHglLKrDix4KNFDbX5r7X_H_RFz9wmH8aZdzqjysNhl54o

"The Heejin core look that is hot lately

Shirt + ball cap cordi-item"

AVvXsEic1EIH-MFqYJyDnKEi6Ar0zEOkA-KSBZigbg5duaF3ck1ccME-SyNjb2Kj81Pr4rzY-EuZE-WyNcIi9xS3IhuToslfTXLTm9_UQY4rCDX3LnCVvxYL6dBHR_qA5Kxeidy9sz28hn7IJwgD_Movg5QCRvItM_LQy4CPut0f4PIfJtHuPqFM-aZ4yPtgctnm

Something that even "The" GD couldn't achieve
    Having her own name + core attached to a style and selling out that style

original post: here

1. Nowadays, teenagers all wear the Heejin core
    AVvXsEhVl3veZ6Hg4_xhooSxFB3HmL0RoyjkfDP1R6qIUARhFbRh6wqWDHIZIyVhzXYRDQCsHTZPp1SgSl-r70df31QBHOVILQnyFEctzVCVilRglx3d-vs2oZGAO7JtJSYexiaLEaxKaU8cAy6fn5FWwbtEWBkl5wUgtQefYJwwo9tz3lsfhXb1G0wTXcpac0-C=s16000
    > ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    > That's crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Her star factor is insane

3. I acknowledge the Heejin core

4. It entered overseas too (Hong Kong)
    AVvXsEhbbXoZYdqY_lpex-B8VgMf7BKSf_SIBMpryknyQC31wGyAHLnwWRhsa97IohH0kZEIygZlGdPwCR7KTCdwXU_gbNtafAfxKpS-6TyQwGbgQKcf6gizi9WhgdbyG6PQpwiOIWLCHsihtohj6780xCyo1VJrwzprfmEKiEvp8nYwwqGvnYW2-pPTxGJ7UWQb

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah ㅋㅋㅋ I bet "that" company is jealous that Heejin core is actually a thing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The moment I saw her outfit, I thought it was pretty, but I didn't know they'd go this far ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. For real, I have to give it to Heejin core ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. So they were actually jealous of the Heejin core

10. That's star factor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[instiz] MARK WORE THE MIN HEEJIN LOOK TODAY

AVvXsEhAvAgImtms5v-zsOCfpivnJRvBnmB9Zue3KKZ2TOiHV3ybXTuLLNl9bkK2PmlU0iS6CDGlHGpPqI0hbVfixzKbJo70AF977x3-09tM_pcF4z8v4-zPeZ_3JhqGopDE7zlRZM8y5rDy9h0Qku4VvK3yuyHu-FVliJO_Gp50SN1wf2AWFEuzH6BHkLkHM03M=s16000

Drop the beat

original post: here

1. Ah freaking funny. He's a POLO boy

2. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Freaking funny

4. Get in the ring with me

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

6. Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but Mark is so pretty

8. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. ㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• some times I wonder just how did SM tame MHJ for so long

Her passion for work i imagine. She is a task/work oriented person. Also all her cultural/artistic achievements.

Hybe is sabotaging her work and worse they are incompetent. I don’t think she hates anything more.

Also she is at a stage of her carrier where she just want to focus on her vision and how to impliment it. So she isn't willing to compromise for that. At no cost.

That's also why she left sm. Because she couldn’t fullifill her vision there anymore. Despite being offered a ceo status.

Also to add, if anything LSM respected her, Bang doesn’t. He hates and despises her and sees her as a rival he had to get rid off. That was the last straw for her.

Nothing matters to her more than her honor and her work. And if anything SM were professionals. Bang is just a petty whiny incompetent choding.

• Narcissistic megalomaniacs excel at manipulating people. :pepe-shrug:

Even BangPD got hoodwinked.

But if MHJ had truly become a national icon, i think NJ would have done a lot better during the comeback. I see folks comparing her to GD, but Bigbang managed 900k UL peaks in their last comeback in a year when second place was like 630k. Sweet is like tied for 3rd this year - strong for sure but nowhere close to NJ peaks.

Eventually both Lesserakarma and Izkarma will do their magic and this megalomaniac will be tossed into the dustbin of history. :pepe-use-head:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!