Newjeans members publically confessing their love for min heejin

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[đŸŽ”đŸ°NewJeans Music Bank]

#NEWJEANS HOW SWEET #1 ON MUSIC BANK!!

đŸ»Minji: NewJeans made a comeback after 10months, thank you to all the Bunnies who waited for us.

đŸ»: And for us to make such a cool comeback who supported us a lot thank you to our CEO, ADOR staff, hair & stylists and management

đŸ¶dani: and whom we love and adore a lot our CEO, thank you so much, CEO we love you!

They have such close relationship with each other <3

Im glad mhj won and will be staying & working with newjeans members as they and their parents wanted.

And as expected certain fandoms and hybe shooters are raging on twitter after seeing this lol

Haters gonna hate but newjeans ain't afraid

• Go to Best Answer
  • They're really putting themselves out there by supporting her so vocally. It's like they don't understand the corporate structure of their own employer, as if she's brainwashed them into genuinely thinking they have no connection to Hybe. ADOR can't shield them from Hybe's decisions (or wrath, as the case may be.) Hopefully they don't have to find out the hard way...

• ecd1ee5c554f561216f1569713fa4331.jpg

Lesserrafim stan mhj is not responsible for your favs not knowing how to sing

welp now i have even more antipathy for these minions, blocked them on spotify already i hope my faves never interact with them again so i dont have to see their faces again on my twt timeline:pepe-hips:

i don't want to see your cultist favs on my timeline either :pepe-shrug:

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 3: Episode 3 Discussion & Livewatch Thread –  The Avocado

My reaction after seeing wonyoung's overacting

• It's no longer Hybe versus MHJ/NJ

It's army vs Newbie

Stay Strong (True NJ Fans)

I'll never understand why BTS fans are going to bat for Hybe. I mean they've always been pretty hivemindish, but can they even think of a better reason than "They sign my fav's checks?" Or is it a vicarious inability to share the spotlight?

• They really don't understand the gravity. The case yesterday was just for the injunction. The court even said that MHJ's intentions were ill mannered and that other legal processes can go forward. I see Hybe filing criminal charges. I just hope that NJ doesn't fall into an abyss that they can't get out of.

• I think they think it's okay to show their true feelings now the court case went her way.

But they don't seem to understand that it's was insufficient evidence rather than exoneration.

She still did what she did and she's still trash and they are making themselves trash by association.

• Lesserrafim stan mhj is not responsible for your favs not knowing how to sing

imagine thinking you did sth :pepe-joy:

Chaewon sings circles around most of your faves :siptear:

On the other hand, how pathetic you gotta be to encourage your idols to profess undying love for someone calling them fat, lazy, vain, amongst other heinous offenses, just so you can win some online tribal wars? And you call yourself their fan? Truly pathetic and embarrassing.

• imagine thinking you did sth :pepe-joy:

Chaewon sings circles around most of your faves :siptear:

On the other hand, how pathetic you gotta be to encourage your idols to profess undying love for someone calling them fat, lazy, vain, amongst other heinous offenses, just so you can win some online tribal wars? And you call yourself their fan? Truly pathetic and embarrassing.

Not you bringing up fake edited texts that got rejected in court thinking you did something :boompepe:

If chaewon sang circles around my favs then they wouldn't be getting their ass dragged after coachella.

• welp now i have even more antipathy for these minions, blocked them on spotify already i hope my faves never interact with them again so i dont have to see their faces again on my twt timeline:pepe-hips:

if you're not a pre-teen or parodying the crazies on twitter then please seek some help, a response like this cant be healthy .. :pepe-cringe:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Névis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• These stupid girls seems willing to do everything include dragging their peers and seniors to hell just to protect their beloved CEO. Can't imagine I was so supportive to these brainwashed girls before. Now seeing their faces is annoying me. Whatever their fans and Knet want to believe, they are still ridiculous to me. Never forget those claims of mistreatment bullshit and their attempt to drag other groups just to benefit themself.

• I'll never understand why BTS fans are going to bat for Hybe. I mean they've always been pretty hivemindish, but can they even think of a better reason than "They sign my fav's checks?" Or is it a vicarious inability to share the spotlight?

Because they think that everything that belongs to Hybe belongs to them.

So basically all Hybe idols should live in Bts shadow. that's what it all means

• Lesserrafim stan mhj is not responsible for your favs not knowing how to sing

i don't want to see your cultist favs on my timeline either :pepe-shrug:

My reaction after seeing wonyoung's overacting

why are all these groups catching strays? :pepe-hips:

just drag the users involved, i know you're capable of it. ;judgingpepe:

LAFBL0s.gif

Névis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Not you bringing up fake edited texts that got rejected in court thinking you did something :boompepe:

Girlie you do know that the court didn’t disprove the legitimacy of those texts, they just said those weren’t sufficient to prove mhj already tried to usurp the company, ie. the accusation from hybe that the court “rejected”, right? Do legal jargons make your wittle brainy hurt and you can only parrot whatever selective misinformation you want to :holding-back-tears:

• Girlie you do know that the court didn’t disprove the legitimacy of those texts, they just said those weren’t sufficient to prove mhj already tried to usurp the company right, ie. the accusation from hybe that the court “rejected”, right? Do legal jargons make your wittle brainy hurt and you can only parrot whatever selective misinformation you want to :holding-back-tears:

:meme-nobody-cares:

• Because they think that everything that belongs to Hybe belongs to them.

So basically all Hybe idols should live in Bts shadow. that's what it all means

k-hybe stans were even pulling this shit with LSF when they had a hotel resort back in 2022 so it's funny to see the same narrative come from i-army against Njs now

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• These stupid girls seems willing to do everything include dragging their peers and seniors to hell just to protect their beloved CEO. Can't imagine I was so supportive to these brainwashed girls before. Now seeing their faces is annoying me. Whatever their fans and Knet want to believe, they are still ridiculous to me. Never forget those claims of mistreatment bullshit and their attempt to drag other groups just to benefit themself.

They're really putting themselves out there by supporting her so vocally. It's like they don't understand the corporate structure of their own employer, as if she's brainwashed them into genuinely thinking they have no connection to Hybe. ADOR can't shield them from Hybe's decisions (or wrath, as the case may be.) Hopefully they don't have to find out the hard way...

If you ever wondered who is on the wrong side of this, look at these unhinged statements by supposedly normal people. Just because a CEO actually wants the group she created to succeed and be respected.

• I was going to quote each post brimming with a magnificent combination of salt, tears and big mad cope energy, but I've decided to pull out the trusty memojis to express my thoughts on all these posts instead.

:meme-kek::meme-tiny-violin::meme-wait-what::meme-trying-not-to-laugh::meme-tried::meme-how-about:

• :meme-nobody-cares:

you: says bullshit

you: got schooled on your bullshit

you: pretends you didn’t say bullshit in the first place

Like i said, pathetic :holding-back-tears:

As per the edit in your earlier post, even the best vocalists (sohyang, taeyeon, yuju, etc.) all had voice cracks in live performances before, and they were standing still. So yeah, voice cracks don’t prove anything, and no matter how much you want to change reality, chaewon is still a good vocalist :siptear: cry more about it

No one cares, you deranged freak. Any support you had for Newjeans before this was fake and means nothing when this is how you're acting now just because they're showing support for someone who they know and have worked with for the past two years.

"These stupid girls seems willing to do everything include dragging their peers and seniors to hell just to protect their beloved CEO."

The fact that you have to make up these wild assumptions to even slightly justify your vitriol for these girls is just sad, I truly hope you get some help.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• :meme-u-ok:

Please don't type that many words to use against thebadguy it's like trying to put out a fire by dumping a barrel of gasoline into the flames

Anyways.

TIME FOR MORNING REDDIT BROWSE

:meme-pulling-up-chair:

• if you're not a pre-teen or parodying the crazies on twitter then please seek some help, a response like this cant be healthy .. :pepe-cringe:

mhj is a narcisist witch and she proved it today with her "me me me" responses today about all the shit she brought on other groups, while her minions giggle about anything their supreme mother says, dont worry about me hating them korea got their back, i genuinely liked their songs now i dont want to even look at their faces and i hope they never interact with me faves, i hope jin looks at the other way if he encounters that woman on the building who loves to discredit their sucess to prompt her girls up any chance she gets

• mhj is a narcisist witch and she proved it today with her "me me me" responses today about all the shit she brought on other groups, while her minions giggle about anything their supreme mother says, dont worry about me hating them korea got their back, i genuinely liked their songs now i dont want to even look at their faces and i hope they never interact with me faves, i hope jin looks at the other way if he encounters that woman on the building who loves to discredit their sucess to prompt her girls up any chance she gets

Your faves are not mentally ill like you are so don't worry I very much doubt they care as much as you seem to nor will they feel the same level of distress you seem to feel from seeing Newjeans faces. Peak clown behaviour honestly, I really hope you're not a grown adult because getting this emotional over a group with the average age of 18 supporting their CEO would be embarrassing.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Your faves are not mentally ill like you are so don't worry I very much doubt they care as much as you seem to nor will they feel the same level of distress you seem to feel from seeing Newjeans faces. Peak clown behaviour honestly, I really hope you're not a grown adult because getting this emotional over a group with the average age of 18 supporting their CEO would be embarrassing.

"because getting this emotional over a group with the average age of 18 supporting their narcisistic CEO who bought a lot of hate to other groups including another group with minors would be embarrassing." Fixed it for you

• I think you lost the plot there and fell into op’s trap. No sane lesserafim stan ever felt proud and tried to encourage it when the members spoke of their boss lol, unlike op who’s actively praising nj for it. That was my point, not that nj or lesserafim mentioned X or Y.

As someone who likes both groups, it annoys me when people pit them against each other, especially in a feeble and immature attempt to hurt me or sth?, just bc of who i stan and when i don’t lick after their faves’ boss’s behind. I assure you, no kpop idol has the power to rule over my psyche and the ability to think objectively. Can’t say the same about some other kpop stans tho

• "because getting this emotional over a group with the average age of 18 supporting their narcisistic CEO who bought a lot of hate to other groups including another group with minors would be embarrassing." Fixed it for you

I'm sorry but nothing Newjeans has done in this situation warrants the level of response you and the deranged users over at Reddit and Twitter have given them, their actions are a lot more understandable then unrelated parties like you having this much hatred towards them.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This thread contains 65 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!