Nmixx side, “Sound accident at university festival, planned event… members didn’t know” [Official]

• Nmixx side, “Sound accident at university festival, planned event… members didn’t know” [Official]

[OSEN=Reporter Kim Na-yeon] JYP announced its position on Nmixx's audio incident at the college festival.

On the 30th, Nmixx's agency, JYP Entertainment SQU4D (Division 4), issued an official statement and said, "The Nmixx Shinhan University Festival stage sound accident was an event to enhance the atmosphere of the festival site, and the contents were shared with the organizer and event sound sources were used.

Previously, Nmix was invited to the Shinhan University festival on the 27th and performed on stage. However, during the 'DICE' stage, an audio accident occurred where the MR stopped, and Nmixx continued to perform unaccompanied live without the MR, drawing a positive response.

In relation to this, Shinhan University's student council said, "Nmixx's sound incident was a performance that had been delivered in advance," while member Bae expressed a conflicting position through the communication platform Bubble, saying, "I was very surprised that the music suddenly turned off," leading to a heated debate.

In response, JYP revealed that it was a pre-arranged event, but explained, "In order to create a natural presentation, we did not share this information with Nmixx members in advance."

He added, "We apologize for not taking into account the confusion and inconvenience that audiences and fans may experience due to this event, and we will take care to prevent this from happening again in the future. Nmixx at the festival site. “I would like to apologize once again to the audience and fans who supported me.”

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/109/0005086825

• they dont need background music. liz said i got it

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do not believe the membes were not informed of this though. The company wouldn't risk setting them up and putting them in a situation where they wouldn't be able to deliver because they were too surprised or something. It would have killed the purpose of this "planned event" which was to showcase their vocals.

It was most likely planned and practiced in advance.

• They shouldn't have released any statement 😆

It's not a big deal.

Biggest give away was when the members didn't look confused so yeah they knew. Should have taught them to act confused for few seconds.

MASHIRO

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

• It's funny that there are those who criticize JYP in this media game when Le Sserafim recently embarrassed themselves at Coachella and HYBE commissioned articles to make the group's performance look like a success. What JYP did was a great move and I wish more companies would do something like this instead of having media outlets badmouth their competitors to make their own groups look better.

• I do not believe the membes were not informed of this though. The company wouldn't risk setting them up and putting them in a situation where they wouldn't be able to deliver because they were too surprised or something. It would have killed the purpose of this "planned event" which was to showcase their vocals.

It was most likely planned and practiced in advance.

I suspect it’s more like “we are gonna turn the music off during your performance, so be on your toes.” So they could be prepared and still be surprised.

I just find it bad promo strategy. They should have jus gone with an acapella performance of their tracks and called it a day

• They really did not need to do all this when they were getting praises for their uni performances. I was starting to think they were listening to the fans feedbacks after dash but damn they are so incompetent

• Why announce it like that what's the point :skull: like, yeah it was obvious it was staged. But addressing it makes the whole thing look desperate.

I think it would have been kinda worst to not adress it too

Because they got expose by the festival organisator

And the girls were talking about how "unexpected" and "surprise" they were that the music suddenly stopped

Basically they would have look like fool to continue acting like this and make message on bubble like this when they were already expose

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• it was actually disrespectful for the university students since they paid from their own pockets for this. Should just do it in their own channel instead of staged this in paid events.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!