Nmixx side, “Sound accident at university festival, planned event… members didn’t know” [Official]

• It's getting cringey and embarrassing the way some companies r now trying to capitalize on the lsf singing controversy.

I know nmixx team always puts importance on their raw talent but this was a dumb move. To most ppl this was obviously staged because of the way the girls barely had any confused reactions to the sound accident. I don't think there is anything all that wrong with this or some serious thing to stay mad about but getting caught is mega embarrassing. Mediaplay attempt gone wrong.

MASHIRO

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

• It's not a big deal.

Not a big deal for you and I.

Other commenters allude to the problem - they were literally (JYP and Nmixx) paid money to perform and entertain the students of the university.

The university organizers (students) spend months talking to labels, hiring infrastructure, organizing and planning all activities for the festival day - only for JYP to go 'thanks for the money but we also are more interested in pulling a cheap stunt then doing what we came here to do'. What they chose as a stunt also reflects poorly on the organizers - that they're incompetent enough to have a major failure of sound during the festival.

It would be reasonable to expect some university organisers may think twice or be careful with JYP artists for a time - if they're going to use their festivals for a stunt then doing what they were paid to do.

It's also a reminder that JYP didn't just fess on their own cognizance - the student organiser was basically blowing the lid on the entire thing, so JYP's hand was forced. I'd be pissed off too if if I were those student organisers - so I can't blame the students one bit.

• They are no ways the members did not know. I have a feeling Squad and NMIXX planned this to make it like a Gfriend thing where Yuju slipped a lot or other groups which got viral during University festivals.

This is so embarrassing. Like everyone knows NMIXX sing well that was never the issues with this group.

SMH

• They are no ways the members did not know. I have a feeling Squad and NMIXX planned this to make it like a Gfriend thing where Yuju slipped a lot or other groups which got viral during University festivals.

This is so embarrassing. Like everyone knows NMIXX sing well that was never the issues with this group.

SMH

hey guys uhhhh remember the sound accident a few days ago yea we faked it haha BUT WE DIDN'T TELL THE MEMBERS!!! haha uhh they sing well that's all that matters right guys? anyways stop attacking the university festival sound team please they're getting a bit pissed which is why we revealed it before they could expose us and harm our reputation even more

• Imagine being pissed because a group is flexing its vocals :cryingr:

It makes the student who organized those events look bad and also they don't want to be blamed for messing the sound while artists were performing.

I am reading the Korean comments on the fake incident video. Squad messed it up for NMIXX. All the needed to say was we are going to have an acapella DICE version of the song now.

• It's funny that there are those who criticize JYP in this media game when Le Sserafim recently embarrassed themselves at Coachella and HYBE commissioned articles to make the group's performance look like a success. What JYP did was a great move and I wish more companies would do something like this instead of having media outlets badmouth their competitors to make their own groups look better.

Bc it's not about the vocals, it never was

If it was, nmixx would be doing well to begin it

And now that they prove themselves again, they don't care, bc it's not genuine, bc vocal don't matter yet again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!