Which girl groups are the most benefited by this Hybe and Ador conflict?

• Which groups are the most benefited in this Hybe vs Ador fight? 46

1. Aespa (22) 48%
    2. Ive (21) 46%
    3. Babymonster (14) 30%
    4. Illit (9) 20%
    5. Lesserafim (7) 15%
    6. Newjeans (6) 13%
    7. Other popular 4th gen girl groups like gidle, itzy or nmixx (6) 13%
    8. Twice and Blackpink (5) 11%
    9. fromis9 (1) 2%
    10. Insert your nugu girl group here for some reason (1) 2%
    11. The rest of 3rd and 2nd gen popular girl groups (0) 0%
    12. Other (0) 0%

Well folks even if the drama is far from ending we can still start making predictions or early conclusions about the groups more benefited by this whole thing, will give a short explanation of each option:

Illit: even when MHJ is 200% right about this group being newjeans 2.0 their fans can make them victims, they may become the most prioritized group on Hybe and get the most payola.

Aespa: obtained the ultimate victim card, the ceo of the most powerful music company in asia wanting to take you down is crazy hype, the amount of hit posts by their fans because of are insane.

Ive: dives ultimate reinvindication, I would be smiling ear to ear if I were them. Not only newjeans is taking a huge blow but you can dunk on their fans and question their success and even conspire theory about them using smear campaign against Ive and Wonyoung as much as you want.

Lesserafim: they were kpop main punching bags for weeks but hardly anyone pays attention to that thanks to this issue. They could ascend in the priority pyramid of hybe due to Newjeans fragile position.

Newjeans: this is the crazy ones route, despite newjeans situation you could allege without MHJ if they survive and succeed the group never needed her, or claim even with hybe against them they will thrive.

Babymonster: despite nobody paying attention to them one of their strongest rivals are taking a huge hit.

Other popular 4th gen girl groups like gidle, itzy or nmixx: I don't know, they may get some of the fans who leave the newjeans ship or get more attention.

fromis9: the forgotten hybe girl group with 90% of chances of disbanding on the next 12 months, maybe they can survive and get more attention from hybe now that they are down 1 girl group?

Twice and Blackpink: the legacy top groups could benefit of their biggest opposition on the Olympus of kpop girl groups is being affected harshly, so they indirectly benefit, no more records taken by newjeans, they can maintain longer their supremacy over other girl groups, etc.

The rest of 3rd and 2nd gen popular girl groups: their stans can claim whatever about hybe and how their faves achieved things more organically.

Insert your nugu girl group here for some reason: whatever illogical made up reason you can think off.

Use your 3 votes wisely guys :iconpepe:

• Not my faves unfortunately.

I wish NHJ would have called Tri.Be out for plagiarizing, we missed out on this marketing opportunity.

• girl u should have posted this on the megathread

You can't post polls in comments Einstein

Hybe, they have gotten the most publicity whether it's positive or negative for their girl groups.

Le Sserafim, Illit, NewJeans now coined into Cinderella story of stepsisters getting less than the other.

These 3 artists fandoms now never going to get along, well done Hybe/MHJ.

You are sadly spot on, they got the perfect scapegoat with mhj, victimization forever for their fans but newjeans is on a dangerous position regardless, the only thing saving them a lot is they are a mine of gold for now.

• Not my faves unfortunately.

I wish NHJ would have called Tri.Be out for plagiarizing, we missed out on this marketing opportunity.

I think everyone wants their faves to be involved into this :pepe-joy:

I read a post about korean wjsn fans begging MHJ to name drop them for some reason. I know blinks are begging hard for it too, they are salivating just a the thought of that victim card and hybe being obsessed with the pink and blablabla

• You are sadly spot on, they got the perfect scapegoat with mhj, victimization forever for their fans but newjeans is on a dangerous position regardless, the only thing saving them a lot is they are a mine of gold for now.

The end result will be that NJ will be fine, and Hybe won't ever give them up. MHJ will be force to go or compromise stepping down as CEO if it drags on forever. We have seen that scenario happen over and over again.

:meme-elmo-fire:

• Would it be crazy to ask what's an AllKill after all this time in this forum? :pepe-shame:

We call 'em AllKill VIPs - they pay for things like an ad-free experience, aesthetic extras like emblems, gradient color options and ability to change their user status, increased storage, a custom badge made for them at least once a year etc. And of course the ability to make polls anywhere

The header has a link to "Go Allkill" : https://forum.allkpop.com/available-subscriptions/

• We call 'em AllKill VIPs - they pay for things like an ad-free experience, aesthetic extras like emblems, gradient color options and ability to change their user status, increased storage, a custom badge made for them at least once a year etc. And of course the ability to make polls anywhere

The header has a link to "Go Allkill" : https://forum.allkpop.com/available-subscriptions/

Thank you, noticed more the go allkill on the navbar after your comment :skull:

• I don't think Ive will benefit from this Ador vs Hybe mess at all because imo they never had anything to worry about NJ in the first place. In Korea, Japan and everywhere else they've always been safe, and specially now after the world tour they wouldn't need any group getting heat to do well. In fact all of their #1s and paks happened during full house. NJ did dominate on Spotify but I don't think that was ever a problem to Ive since as we can see even Illit is doing well and no one take them seriously.

What I do think dives must have been aroused about is how many tokkis belittled Ive and talked about NJ like an unstoppable force, downplaying other ggs, only for karma to kick their ass real hard and Nj's own company sabotage their career. But I think that's not just dives, every fandom noticed this and giggled a little at the irony.

I do feel bad for NJ members though, that's all I can say. They didn't deserve it and when the sabotage comes from the ones that should uplift you it is even worse.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• MHJ when she announces her solo debut

Not girlgroup but individually mhj. She is on her path to it girl stardom lol.

I'm afraid you may be right guys, she's already doing numbers and reaching it girl status

• Maybe we can get Tri.Be involved in this after all

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!