Illit needs to be put on hiatus ASAP

• Do not make these girls go on anymore music shows and be put on the spot and have to awkwardly accept yet another music show win. This whole thing could be traumatizing for them so it's best to shield them right now.

Wishing Illit and NewJeans the best <3

• That's the ideal situation, but I think it'll entirely depend on how their next couple shows go. If they're getting boo'd or angry silence, an substantial influx or hate, or some random scandal about a member suddenly drops, I could see it. But if they've still got people doing the fanchants, belift and hybe aren't gonna put them on hiatus as they'll prioritize profit, and they don't want to risk losing any momentum.

Thankfully new jeans is already not doing any promotions right now as I'm sure it's alreayd enough to deal with without promotions on top of it all.

• This is so sad that hag is outwardly attacking a bunch of kids. I dont even like illit like that, but I feel so bad for them and newjeans. This sucks so bad I hate these weirdos at hybe that only care about lining their pockets with cash

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• Do not make these girls go on anymore music shows and be put on the spot and have to awkwardly accept yet another music show win. This whole thing could be traumatizing for them so it's best to shield them right now.

It would be kind of funny if next time ILLIT wins a music show, Min Hee Jin sends NewJeans to collect the award.

• well Magnetic was released month a go

so even with Lucky Girl Syndrome MV

they should really just be sent to some vacation now far away from Korea and all shit

like even send them somewhere with parents

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Actually Sunday was their final day of promotion since Hybe policy calls that the b-side promo is limited to one week. I think that might be why Hybe released the statement the day after their debut promotion ended.

• That's the ideal situation, but I think it'll entirely depend on how their next couple shows go. If they're getting boo'd or angry silence, an substantial influx or hate, or some random scandal about a member suddenly drops, I could see it. But if they've still got people doing the fanchants, belift and hybe aren't gonna put them on hiatus as they'll prioritize profit, and they don't want to risk losing any momentum.

Thankfully new jeans is already not doing any promotions right now as I'm sure it's alreayd enough to deal with without promotions on top of it all.

Their promo is ended since Hybe only runs one week of b side song promotion. Most likely they will be sent to Japan, to get away from the mess a while and also to discuss their Japanese promotion.

• Their promo is ended since Hybe only runs one week of b side song promotion. Most likely they will be sent to Japan, to get away from the mess a while and also to discuss their Japanese promotion.

Ooh, I didn't know they only did one week for b-sides (but I don't really keep track those sort of things). That actually feels really timed then. It seems like they waited until they knew Illit wasn't going to be on stage (but after New Jeans announced a comeback), to drop all these allegations.

• Actually Sunday was their final day of promotion since Hybe policy calls that the b-side promo is limited to one week. I think that might be why Hybe released the statement the day after their debut promotion ended.

looks like they are going to be on "the show" today

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• looks like they are going to be on "the show" today

External Content twitter.com

Probably as a defiance and a test to see what the members are made of, since it is unusual that a hybe act to promote a b side song for more than a week. I think it is the first time.

• Show Champion

External Content x.com

• ILLIT First PAK :red-heart:

External Content x.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!