No Taylor Swift fan should ever speak about anyone's lyrics ever again

• So because Swifties have pissed off almost every fanbase on Earth except the one that poses no threat to Taylor (aka token stanning) my tl has been filled with revenge tweets. So I happened to see all the lyrics screenshots being spread around......

Ain't no way what I'm seeing is real :meme-what:

None of her stans should EVER use that elementary-grade songwriting to drag 99.9% of the artists they normally do ever again.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content x.com

1000% at least Olivia Rodrigo singing this would make sense since she's 19?

• External Content x.com

“You smoked then ate seven bars of chocolate. We declared Charlie Puth should be a bigger artist.”

:meme-what:

• External Content x.com

• This is what happens when you made your career all about writing about your relationships and old beef instead of on actually writing good lyrics. At some point you run out of new beef, have to use old beef and end up using their kid to try and make a point

External Content twitter.com

People may drag Beyonce for having a team with her for each song and mainly focusing on producing with some lyric credits post B'Day and especially from Lemonade onwards, but she'd never drop lyrics like this

• or....she's a mastermind

:pepe-notes::pepe-notes:

• or....she's a mastermind

:pepe-notes::pepe-notes:

With last minute extra 15 songs because she's chart obsessed.

• I'm surprised you out of all people don't admire that

Nothing Taylor will ever do would be admirable to me. Ever. Already having 868 radio stations ready to play your whole album before it even drops and Golderby saying days before her mid-album was released it will be a Grammy AOTY shoe in.... The most chart-obsessed and industry plant known to mankind.

I will never forget her purposely cockblocking poc artists so that she maintains a #1 at all costs and of course, her racist ass fanbase will never see a problem with that.

The only way she could ever impress me is if she dropped almost all her gimmicks and forced overexposure on all platforms (I blocked her on Spotify but Spotify doesn't seem to get the memo and still bombards me with her album when I never played a Taylor Swift song on my account) and just drops an album as is ala Lemonade by Beyonce or Eternal Sunshine by Ariana Grande on debut. But we know she will never because she lives and breathes numbers more than anyone else.

• Nothing Taylor will ever do would be admirable to me. Ever. Already having 868 radio stations ready to play your whole album before it even drops and Golderby saying days before her mid-album was released it will be a Grammy AOTY shoe in.... The most chart-obsessed and industry plant known to mankind.

I will never forget her purposely cockblocking poc artists so that she maintains a #1 at all costs and of course, her racist ass fanbase will never see a problem with that.

The only way she could ever impress me is if she dropped almost all her gimmicks and forced overexposure on all platforms (I blocked her on Spotify but Spotify doesn't seem to get the memo and still bombards me with her album when I never played a Taylor Swift song on my account) and just drops an album as is ala Lemonade by Beyonce or Eternal Sunshine by Ariana Grande on debut. But we know she will never because she lives and breathes numbers more than anyone else.

When she released a new version of her album for a limited time hours before tracking end because of the prediction... :pepe-life-support:

• there are very questionable lyrics floating around...is she always thinking about revenge lol when will her i'm above it all era start

never...that's been her whole schtick since she went from country to mainstream pop.

• Nothing Taylor will ever do would be admirable to me. Ever. Already having 868 radio stations ready to play your whole album before it even drops and Golderby saying days before her mid-album was released it will be a Grammy AOTY shoe in.... The most chart-obsessed and industry plant known to mankind.

This is funny cause you yourself are chart obsessed

• This is funny cause you yourself are chart obsessed

lmaoooooo

i was going to say it but you were faster

this whole comment is kinda ironic coming from someone where their entire comment history is 90% of them talking about their favs charting and record and 10% of them downgrading other groups for not being able to chart like their favs

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• lmaoooooo

i was going to say it but you were faster

this whole comment is kinda ironic coming from someone where their entire comment history is 90% of them talking about their favs charting and record and 10% of them downgrading other groups for not being able to chart like their favs

yeah they would be in heaven if bts were " promoted" like taylor .

• This is funny cause you yourself are chart obsessed

Can't defend the woman and her chart obsession but will point out someone who merely tracks charts because, of course, you would. Typical of a Taylor stan. I'm typing this as Spotify has yet again FORCED Taylor's album on my main page even tho I blocked her for my peace of mind. Thankfully I'm not on IG or tiktok as I read that's even worse over there.

Me pointing out her damn near desperation to always be greedy for numbers, (and this is just DAY ONE)

No one this year or EVER (besides herself with Willow and Midnights) has released this much and done this much for numbers for their debut. Four versions for EACH of her 31 songs on DEBUT(seven of her songs already had explicit versions so that makes it six versions for those seven songs)??? I always joke about The Weekend but he of all people has never done ANYTHING remotely similar and he has more songs still being played on the radio than her and more songs with more than 3B streams. In comparison to her, Abel is looking like the most organic artist on Earth. At least people outside his fandom like his music. :skull:

See he gets me. Like I said nothing about her or her numbers will ever impress me as a chart watcher. If she just drops an album by itself (a bare Taylor Swift album???) and it still achieves the numbers with all the gimmicks in the world she's pulling now and the promised payola before the public even hears her album, that will be the only time I can say her stats are impressive. But she will never and I will never know what her actual demand looks like without all the chart-obsessed methods she brings forth.

• Oh no, antis posting "revenage tweets" while she's breaking every streaming record!!! How will the biggest artist on earth possibly survive???

She'll have to wipe her tears with the billion dollars she earned off of her self written music. Kpop company slaves can't relate.

you are grown woman yourself don't you feel bad making threads to devalue another woman a successful one but hey I'm not surprised you have done it in kpop is it because she cockblocked your fave? imagine making a thread about this and I don't even like her music that much either but you continuously trying to discredit the woman

• my interest in taylor is very casual. but you are basically mad she is promoting herself and releasing a lot of songs.

• Your a army complaining about chart obsession? be real please.

• my interest in taylor is very casual. but you are basically mad she is promoting herself and releasing a lot of songs.

actually this user is just mad that taylor blocked bts in the past and since then she was never able to move on from this day

i mean girl is criticizing taylor swift for her having deal with spotify

and less than 3 weeks ago she was hyping jk for probably getting a deal with spotify that taylor swift never had with spotify

and i love the fact that even here she's able to name drop taylor swift name

this user whole beef with taylor swift is so ironic, cuz she's criticizing taylor for the same thing she's hyping her favs for

We need that Jeremy package next! Imagine if Jungkook got a whole WEEK of Spotify free and had it counted as premium streaming?? No one has ever gotten that sweet deal. Not even Taylor Swift or The Weekend. And we also need that 3 months of Spotify for free too while we're at it, Jeremy oppar

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• figures

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!