I'm copying emanresu and putting up my favorite BG songs of alltime...at least as of April 12, 2024.

• I was about to drag emanresu's list after seeing not one good song on it omg, but that felt too mean. So imma put up my own thread instead. Would be cool for other GG stans to put their fave BG songs on here to see if i'm missing some hidden gems. Rankings are subject to change of course X(

• Here for mirotic, ateez, beast, and txt

• BlackpinkHouse

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œI'm copying emanresu and putting up my favorite BG songs of alltime...at least as of April 4, 2024.โ€ to โ€œI'm copying emanresu and putting up my favorite BG songs of alltime...at least as of April 12, 2024.โ€.
  • I find it cool how both yours and his choice of Stray Kids songs are not that popular b-sides lol. Their softer side is often underappreciated, so that's nice.

They have a great rapline, maybe the only equal to BTS among BGs. This song allows their great rap flow to stand out :pepe-grooving:

• Here for mirotic, ateez, beast, and txt

You can thank Izone for mirotic and fiction. I literally only found out about both songs cause of these superior GG covers (Fiction by Chaeyeon and friends, Mirotic by Izone subunit) X(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You can thank Izone for mirotic and fiction. I literally only found out about both songs cause of these superior GG covers (Fiction by Chaeyeon and friends, Mirotic by Izone subunit) X(

Great covers โ™ก

• Straight up, I don't listen much to BGs so I'm sure there are lots of great songs out there, but these are up amongst my favourite ones that I have listened to, no order.

• I applaud your btob and beast taste

• I liked the first B1 song, the second was ok.

I just realized that i dont have a strong like for any Shinee or EXO or SUJU song, except Wolf. In fact, SM is my least liked label overall.

These are the only songs that i can recall off the top of my head that would get a 9 or 10 from me:

Next Level

Broken Melodies

Peaches by Kai

Highway by 127

Psycho

Forever1 and The Boys

Mirotic

I also loved Izone and friends cover of Rumpumpum (Wonyoung, Yujin, Minju, Miyeon, Yeji cover), but the original is mid tbh.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!