Why Whi hates Alex

• Whi, I get it, you care.

But maybe don't be an arse anymore when you were given so many chances to change?

How many times do we need to have this discussion?

• Go to Best Answer
  • Whi, I get it, you care.

But maybe don't be an arse anymore when you were given so many chances to change?

How many times do we need to have this discussion?

if you think that’s me being an arse and warrants a ban like whenever your fickle whims call for it, you really need to consider your mod card. Yep, i said it. Let’s not forget your past instances too. You literally drove away a very prominent exo-l staffer in the past due to your way of moderating. And there are many people who share the same view, they just don’t dare voice it bc of how ban-triggered you are. Exhibit A right here. How’s that for a nice, non-dictatorial, perfectly fair & impartial mod, hmm?

I might’ve have lost any fucks left to give and spoken my mind as i see it now without much sugarcoating, but i used to give at least a bit more decorum in the past. So you should take a look in the mirror too before saying whatever you want about others and accusing them of nonsensical charges, while any criticism towards you, no matter how valid and civil, get dismissed without any spare thoughts to improve your performance, and even removed just bc you can with all your power.

Btw, there are many users making sexist, homophobic posts and other incriminating things that are still walking free, but god forbid someone not worshipping the grounds akp mods walk on and shying away from voicing their opinion when they see fit, amirite? A+ modding job right there

Anyway, i’ll probably get banned in a minute now despite not being uncivil or unreasonable in any way or breaking any rules. Peace folks ✌️

GHKtcwrgg7PR2zq2n3kYOk7HwMaFmKPVjCKcKGmPym15f2_LUSIN7NKBDaHaGQ2jd-MeVqoRwI3AmQM=s830-c-fcrop64=1,0000004fffffffb0-nd-v1

GMkqaTUbMAATri3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited 3 times, last by whiffy ().

• if you think that’s being an arse and warrants a ban like whenever your fickle whims call for it, you really need to consider your mod card. Yep, i said it. Let’s not forget your past instances too. You literally drove away a very prominent exo-l staffer in the past due to your way of moderating. And there are many people who share the same view, they just don’t dare voice it bc of how ban-triggered you are. Exhibit A right here. How’s that for a nice, non-dictatorial, perfectly fair & impartial mod, hmm?

I might’ve have lost any fucks left to give and spoken my mind as i see it now without much sugarcoating, but i used to give at least a bit more decorum in the past. So you should look in a mirror too before saying whatever you want about others and accusing them of nonsensical charges, while any criticism towards you, no matter how valid and civil, get dismissed without any spare thoughts to improve your performance, and even removed just bc you can with all your power.

Btw, there are many users making sexist, homophobic posts and other incriminating things that are still walking free, but god forbid someone not worshipping the grounds akp mods walk on and shying from voicing their criticism when they see fit, amirite? A+ modding job right there

Anyway, i’ll probably get banned in a minute now despite not being uncivil or unreasonable in any way or breaking any rules. Peace folks ✌️

ah no, I won't ban you. No worries there.

I still think you have a few redeemable qualities.

Also who the fuck said I was nice?

Sexist, homophobic, incriminating things? Report them.

You got banned for being racist and colourist.

Or do you think I have the memory of a goldfish?

• Sexist, homophobic, incriminating things? Report them.

You got banned for being racist and colourist.

Or do you think I have the memory of a goldfish?

lmao what? Are you having a stroke? Did you mistake me for some loser, or worse, pin a crime on me i never committed?

Here’s a reminder for ya: I got banned bc i called out your precious owner and his past crimes, and then you loved to follow his rules so much you kept banning me bc I didn’t hide who i was instead of coming back under a different name, aka sth many other users did when they got banned in the exodus last year where people not even criticised but only voiced their perfectly reasonable opinion about ****** in the thread that’s still up and he really showed them how fragile & insecure he was by banning them all lmao. An elon musk disciple, if i’ve ever seen one.

Anyway, “being racist and colourist”? What a joke. And btw, it’s very telling that you admitted you only “spared” me bc i have some “redeeming qualities” according to you, and not bc there’s nothing ban-worthy in what i said. In other words, you decide who to ban based not on the specific things they do, but on whether you like them or want to keep them around for whatever reason. So if someone were to do nothing wrong, but you have a grudge against them, then it’s bye bye for them too huh. And vice versa, you’ll keep users around even when they’ve spoken vile things if you think they should stay around. Truly, absolutely mod of the year everyone. Wow

• Sexist, homophobic, incriminating things? Report them.

Also, i forgot to address this but you don’t need to look any further than some users in your own fandom for this lol. For the record, I don’t think every single thing needs to be reported, bc i’m not a 12 year old who can’t hold an argument, but it’s just funny seeing the vile shit some users spew on the daily in broad daylight but never got reprimanded for it, while there are many users in the past who got banned for much, much, much less nonsensical reasonings just bc of the fandom they belong to. If you’re not able to be unbiased, maybe you shouldn’t be a mod. Alas, that’s not how the world works, and most of the time it’s the power hungry who are in power, and you can’t trust them to be impartial. This isn’t a specific dig towards you btw, i’m speaking in general

• lmao what? Are you having a stroke? Did you mistake me for some loser, or worse, pin a crime on me i never committed?

Here’s a reminder for ya: I got banned bc i called out your precious owner and his past crimes, and then you loved to follow his rules so much you kept banning me bc I didn’t hide who i was instead of coming back under a different name, aka sth many other users did when they got banned in the exodus last year where people not even criticised but only voiced their perfectly reasonable opinion about ****** in the thread that’s still up and he really showed them how fragile & insecure he was by banning them all lmao. An elon musk disciple, if i’ve ever seen one.

Anyway, “being racist and colourist”? What a joke. And btw, it’s very telling that you admitted you only “spared” me bc i have some “redeeming qualities” according to you, and not bc there’s nothing ban-worthy in what i said. In other words, you decide who to ban based not on the specific things they do, but on whether you like them or want to keep them around for whatever reason. So if someone were to do nothing wrong, but you have a grudge against them, then it’s bye bye for them too huh. And vice versa, you’ll keep users around even when they’ve spoken vile things if you think they should stay around. Truly, absolutely mod of the year everyone. Wow

Please learn to space for fuck's sake.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

So you already hate the site, yet you keep making more and more alts?

Or this hate?

Do you know why I said you have a few redeemable qualities?

Check this:

You were a very nice guy there.

Perhaps something changed with you?

• Ah forgot to say. I will not ban anyone for speaking up if they are on their main.

I'm very trigger happy for alts of banned accounts.

So please go ahead and feel free to say it.

uh genius, if you’ve already banned someone on their main acc, how could they voice their subsequent criticism or appeal your boneheaded decision with that acc any more? 😂 hello, is anyone home? 😂

• Actually I think I can answer that question myself:

Whi

It was around this time it started.

• How does the fact that i keep making accs contradict the fact that i have qualms with the way this place is run? Can you not separate these two notions? :melon_think:

I have my reasons for the first, and as for the second, i’m a kpop fan, not a forum fan. Why do i need to avoid a kpop community with many users just bc of a few of its staff? Make it make sense

Are you saying that that post is proof of me being “colourist and racist”? Are you kidding me? 😂 So instead of looking into the people i was calling out (who did exhibit the behaviour i was talking about and they’re a thousand times more hateful about kpop idols than i’ll ever even be able to fathom) it’s me who should shut my mouth and not express any “hate”? (Which is another one of those nonsensical charges you love to dish out. None of what i said is hate, it’s valid criticism. Saying someone is “hypocritical” isn’t hate when they’re displayed double standards on certain things. Hate would be calling them names and offensive insults, sth many users do here on the daily even now. You just choose and pick who to axe and who to let slide)

i’ve always been nice, and i always will be, to people i deem worthy of it. I don’t need some akp mod to decide my “redeeming qualities”, i know i have qualities visible to anyone who has eyes. And i notice you still haven’t addressed the fact that you chose to keep me now not bc I didn’t break rules according to you, but bc you’re oh so gracious to overlook my “rulebreaking” for whatever reason. Can’t even imagine how many other times you’ve exerted the same practice to other people.

GHKtcwrgg7PR2zq2n3kYOk7HwMaFmKPVjCKcKGmPym15f2_LUSIN7NKBDaHaGQ2jd-MeVqoRwI3AmQM=s830-c-fcrop64=1,0000004fffffffb0-nd-v1

Edited 2 times, last by whiffy ().

• Wait, let me guess: You expect me to defend myself and say I know how to separate bla bla?

Anyways, thank you for spacing it out. As you said before, learning from mistakes is key.

Nah, that post was you being Xenophobic, but whatever.

Can you learn another thing today please?

Stop shifting blame from you, by putting into others?

Teacher: x did the same thing I did, but it was worse. Punish them too.

Quite childish if you ask me.

• Actually I think I can answer that question myself:

Whi

It was around this time it started.

you make absolutely no sense. I just spoke my mind more freely once i learnt how incompetent akp mods are and how it has no significance to be cordial on this hellhole. The cookie controversy happened way back and has zero correlation to how this website is operated.

Imagine thinking kpop has the power to change who you are and how you act on a forum and to influence how you interact with people 😂 i’d laugh if it wasn’t so absurd

• no, i spaced it out bc i was replying to 3 separate topics. I didn’t do it for you lol. Expecting me to dish out the effort to write perfect posts like a dissertation on akp? Lemme laugh :pepe-joy:

You really need to check your modding privilege, mate. Do you even know what “xenophobic” means? None of what i said is xenophobic lmao. Instigating, maybe, but not xenophobic. Ask any other one of your mods or other users and see what they say. Or are they all wrong too and your judgements are the only gospel truth around here, and your words can never be wrong?

You should really take your own advice and stop shifting the blame as you say. Bring me a legit criticism about me other than “you mustn’t break the rules and speak ill about ******”, then i’ll consider it and change whatever’s needed. None of what you said today actually proved i did anything heinous lmao.

• no, i spaced it out bc i was replying to 3 separate topics. I didn’t do it for you lol. Expecting me to dish out the effort to write perfect posts like a dissertation on akp? Lemme laugh :pepe-joy:

You really need to check your modding privilege, mate. Do you even know what “xenophobic” means? None of what i said is xenophobic lmao. Instigating, maybe, but not xenophobic. Ask any other one of your mods or other users and see what they say. Or are they all wrong too and your judgements are the only gospel truth around here, and your words can never be wrong?

You should really take your own advice and stop shifting the blame as you say. Bring me a legit criticism about me other than “you mustn’t break the rules and speak ill about ******”, then i’ll consider it and change whatever’s needed. None of what you said today actually proved i did anything heinous lmao.

at least I tried. Have fun mate

• at least I tried. Have fun mate

:thumbs-up:

Still can’t stop laughing about the “xenophobic” accusation lol. You really showed everyone how sound your judgement is today, thanks for the public demonstration :thumbs-up:

• Best Answer

:thumbs-up:

Still can’t stop laughing about the “xenophobic” accusation lol. You really showed everyone how sound your judgement is today, thanks for the public demonstration :thumbs-up:

...... lemme clear this up. I banned you on your last user for xenophobic comments you'd made after I tried to give you chances to stop. I stayed watching a thread waiting for you to stop, which you did not.

I as an mixed person, I understand there is anger on your behalf at how some things take place in the world. But that does not excuse continuing the cycle with saying xeno type of things.

Screenshot_20240330_230614_Chrome.jpg

If I as an half Native American person ran around calling everyone c-lonizers I would also get the same treatment because it's not right. I have family members who do it, I hate it. You cannot end hate with more hate. It just keeps it going.

I've even removed my race from all of my about info in the past because of how some users have behaved in the past on here, but you don't see me slinging hate at the fandom those users who are now banned came from or making negative race based comments.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• alexS

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • I honestly did not want to get you involved in his bullshit.

He's not worth it.

But speak your truth, Crystal.

• noah fence but your word is as cheap as op's without any actual proof. none of you have given any instances i was being 'xenophobic' other than "you were so bc i said so". what "waiting for me to stop"? give me a break.

if you're actually competent at your job, you would've first notified me how you thought i was being xenophobic in that thread, either privately or publicly, and given me a chance to be informed of what you're preaching and evaluate how to proceed, and maybe voice my disagreements if need be, then if i continued in a behaviour you thought irredeemable, then at least you'd have some grounds to stand on.

news flash, what you think is xenophobic might not be everyone else's definition of it, evident in op's "proof" of my wrongdoings in this very thread, which turned out to be a nothing burger lmao.

You silently watching me before outright banning without any warning said absolutely nothing positive about your suitability to be a mod. there's a warning point system for a reason. you can't do a poor job then expect people to lap up your every word and decision like you're god's gift on this green earth.

Yall's condescending attitude towards powerless users is especially jarring, op's included; you're not automatically better or more correct than them, you just have more power that you asked for to rule over people who never voted for you to be their ruler in the first place lmao

Edited once, last by alexS: spaced it for you ().

• noah fence but your word is as cheap as op's without any actual proof. none of you have given any instances i was being 'xenophobic' other than "you were so bc i said so". what "waiting for me to stop"? give me a break.

if you're actually competent at your job, you would've first notified me how you thought i was being xenophobic in that thread, either privately or publicly, and given me a chance to be informed of what you're preaching and evaluate how to proceed, then if i continued in a behaviour you thought irredeemable, then at least you'd have some grounds to stand on. news flash, what you think is xenophobic might not be everyone else's definition of it, evident in op's "proof" of my wrongdoings in this very thread, which turned out to be a nothing burger lmao. you silently watching me before outright banning without any warning said absolutely nothing positive about your suitability to be a mod. there's a warning point system for a reason. you can't do a poor job then expect people to lap up your every word and decision like you're god's gift on this green earth.

yall's condescending attitude towards powerless users is especially jarring, op's included; you're not automatically better or more correct than them, you just have more power that you asked for to rule over people who never voted for you to be their ruler in the first place lmao

apparently you forget about the only thing that is in red in the rules:

Also? Notify you? When we banned at least 15 of your alts for the same behaviour?

Who do you think you are?

Want me to get down on your level? It will be hard, but I can.

Talk down to another member of my team and I'll smack you silly.

Actually no:

From now you will forever bear the title [TW] xenophobic

How does that sound? Or do you prefer idiot more?

• Yall's condescending attitude towards powerless users is especially jarring, op's included; you're not automatically better or more correct than them, you just have more power that you asked for to rule over people who never voted for you to be their ruler in the first place lmao

I am going to end off at this. I rarely ban people. I am the one who mainly bans bots when they pop up. I do not just rule over people, I was the person suggested to be staff by users a few years ago, I didn't ask to join staff. I was asked. I do not think I'm more correct than everyone on this site, however I do know racism is wrong and if I did it, I would expect punishment as well.

I mainly try to stick to badges, approving lexicons and bot management because of this exact type of behavior. Where as soon as an bad behavior is pointed out, all the sudden I am an evil dictator. I'm not. Nor would I ever want to be. Admin is going to be logging into read this and I'll let them be the final decision.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• i mean, north korea doesn't allow people to voice their grievances in their "rules" too, but do we take them seriously?.. :melon_think:

but that's beside the point, bc you might as well accuse me of murder rn and it would've had no more weight than your other accusations. if i were an actual troll intent on spewing mindless hate and vitriol without reason like you're branding me, i wouldn't have wasted my time airing out all this. has it ever occurred to you that what yall consider "gross offences" might not have appeared to other people as an offence at all?, and apparently not to me, who's as impartial and reasonable as it gets. ask superyeah if you want a voice with more credibility. this is where a mod's judgement comes in to decide who's actually toxic and who's not trying to be.

your saying that i "got banned 15 times for the same behaviour" is worthless, bc a) you never bothered explaining what you found wrong in the first place, so how tf would i know what offended you and refrain from doing it again next time?, and b) considering what you've demonstrated that you believe to be 'unacceptable behaviour' in this thread, i highly doubt the accuracy and validity of your past claims of my "gross offence". this is why the warning point system exists (x2) :pepe-use-head: it goes both ways, instead of functioning only as a means for mods to crucify users without feedback. i mean you could obviously ignore it you if want, no one's gonna stop you, but you don't get to feel proud of your decision making as a mod either. and if you're salty that i talk back to mods instead of appearing more submissive to your liking, that's fair, but it says more about you than it does about me, mate. holding grudges about it tho definitely doesn't fly

• Actually no:

From now you will forever bear the title [TW] xenophobic

How does that sound? Or do you prefer idiot more?

oh wow, so scary, whatever shall i do with what an internet mod thinks of me? this is the end of my life as i know it 😱

when people see my history of posts, and then see what you think you're oh so clever for doing, people can be the judge for themselves on who's actually being an idiot. i don't give a shit lol. i know where i stand and i know i'm not in the wrong, morally at least. that's all that matters to me.

unlike you, at least crystalblues knows their judgement isn't gospel and is willing to bring in another voice of authority when the situation calls for it. i'm sure you'll never change your ways and follow suit tho

• oh wow, so scary, whatever shall i do with what an internet mod thinks of me? this is the end of my life as i know it 😱

when people see my history of posts, and then see what you think you're oh so clever for doing, people can be the judge for themselves on who's actually being an idiot. i don't give a shit lol. i know where i stand and i know i'm not in the wrong, morally at least. that's all that matters to me.

unlike you, at least crystalblues knows their judgement isn't gospel and is willing to bring in another voice of authority when the situation calls for it. i'm sure you'll never change your ways and follow suit tho

so you noticed your title change?

What does my title say?

• To be clear, this is a privately owned site. AKP is not publicly voted entity in any way shape or form. So don't spout bullshit about open elections.

whiffy I have nothing against you personally, but to be plain, the rule is that you don't shit where you eat (or sleep since you keep coming back) and you don't seem to get that in any way, shape or form.

You feel persecuted/hate the site/etc? GO ELSEWHERE. Make a blog. It's cool, you can say anything you want and delete all the comments you don't like. Or write more essays if that floats your boat.

Want to stick around? PLAY BY THE RULES. And for the love of all things holy, stop pissing off people that will report you. Mods can't look at everything, so yes, those are what our mods read foremost cause the queue needs to be cleared out continually.

And for your sake, please stop making it more complicated than it has to be.

• so you noticed your title change?

What does my title say?

lol i mean i assumed crystalblues was talking about bringing in another admin since you're the op of this thread, and it'd be a conflict of interest to ask you to give a judgement on this issue lol. oh well, this absolutely tracks with this website's past history regarding the modding system and people in charge 👍

• i didn't say akp has open elections. that wasn't the point lol you missed it completely

no, i do get that rule, doesn't mean i don't have criticism about it tho. you have your right to exert your power and i have my right to voice my opinion - it'd only be fair that way right?

man, if there are people who get pissed off by what i say, which is really as tame as internet discourse can be, and then mods actually decide that i'm in the wrong when i'm reported, then it truly does say more about them than about about me. thanks for the heads up 👍

• man, if there are people who get pissed off by what i say, which is really as tame as internet discourse can be, and then mods actually decide that i'm in the wrong when i'm reported, then it truly does say more about them than about about me. thanks for the heads up 👍

It says that they want to vote you off the island and since you are actually breaking rules about having alts, we have to take notice. Stay out of trouble and guess who won't notice? Now please, go use your "second" chance like you actually want it.

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!