tblngg debuting this year? rumored group name MÈOVV?

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:exit-pepe:

• Hi,

I can see the posts now:

- Better Cat group? Katseye vs Meovv?

- Haerin should've been in Meovv!

- YSH caught wearing catwoman costume while watching Jennie's solo release video!

-knysom

• Same classification code as somi

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This pic does burst with cool it girl vibes

External Content x.com

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰 ↦↦↦↦↦

6d0d7875e11d07714f25da188580cef295fdf10c.gifvdecf6416dfaf01977d40e13c42c2f4bbb4e7c70d.gifv 77e6df9b1f22414e6b91cbc3acda493bfa238838.gifv 1b049aaa8933d8ba3f1f27bd9646755ba0365d5f.gifv 77e6df9b1f22414e6b91cbc3acda493bfa238838.gifv 4044d1a9cff2b17d23fb421a3f33075191b46b91.gifv6d0d7875e11d07714f25da188580cef295fdf10c.gifv

• They should just call them MEO because rest of the name is hard to pronounce.

VV is actually W? so MEOW? Yeah I doubt public will catch that.

They probably going cats concept like Katseye.

• It gives me high fashion brand with tweens/teens as the target audience.

A name that perfectly encapsulates current kpop.

(I'm pronouncing it as 'mauve' in my head for now, but the similarity to meow is clearly intentional, as if it's in a dual state of being a high fashion brand for adults and a playful brand for kids)

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• It gives me high fashion brand with tweens/teens as the target audience.

A name that perfectly encapsulates current kpop.

(I'm pronouncing it as 'mauve' in my head for now, but the similarity to meow is clearly intentional, as if it's in a dual state of being a high fashion brand for adults and a playful brand for kids)

it's interesting because

in Korea 'cat noise' is yaong

and in Japanese is nyaa

I think they just want to go with meow

but in same time it's probably used

so they've used double VV to imitate W

External Content www.youtube.com

• the VV makes it way more search-friendly. 'meovv' is already returning mostly this group's content.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• flops are coming

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!