Anyone else enjoying this NewJeans hiatus?

• What a great time to be a kpop fan. BTS is playing GI Joe, Blackpink is disbanded and NewJeans is cosplaying as BP with an extra long hiatus to focus on modeling and attending fashion shows.

My ears are at peace :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Meanwhile Le Sserafim, Bibi and a certain 1,345 years old are having field days

LS might have some foreign appeal but Bibi and the 1,345 years old's appeals are limited

Each day the NJ comeback is delayed is each day these three acts can eat up its pie

• umm...how's f(x) doing these days?

How many groups from 2009 are still active??

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We call this the calm before the storm.

Prepare yourselves. You know I'll be waiting to herald all the achievements of their next comeback

I'll be taking a hiatus myself when they come back. I don't want to hear that shit.

• LOL fair

And here I thought you'd like the spiritual successors to f(x) :eyes:

On paper they should be my favorite group since f(x). But everything about them is anti kpop to the point they should have just debuted as a Western girl group with english songs.

• NewJeans will announce their comeback by march 31st. Theyre just waiting on i’ll it to finish debut promo

Why are you bringing bad news to a happy thread?

• Plenty of content, all within the last 3 months:

External Content www.youtube.com

What hiatus?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!