[theqoo] Korean netizens angry at article titles and HYBE "NewJeans filled BTS empty spot"

• AVvXsEhMA1ImuKgElZaGNFs1D0sfvj860WmX3k8z9gTB2fQyanZaDNlXM-myKEmMxYj8s8KpuMDzXhIotoZud4EFulqVJYIYPYywT6v2Vk1x8oO5NaMTEXAyw9NmfpL5asvQhHZYPH5h2DC7Ya7pJRjU9gNXiZYc7Kj8qkb9ESI86M0-V_bvS4EBPTJPnhjV=s16000
    "They filled BTS' emtpy seat to the rim" .. Thanks to NewJeans, Hybe's stocks experienced a new wind"AVvXsEgxmnZZDxeiE3VUhNTiJ7_iKtVqI9K6G3tScAcwNgH0mJxMw8Y8bWOiAbr14K7fN7zCaw86E1OzJ9c78fjRBKr5R5F33RBUFsQn3aCVgmPWgQpJQu9nBqSFQJu2IrOq-vXtpU1xvdGx2003GkD4rz_ESS3YTZKWOrOVCIq-9dr5BYCgjvl0nB1SqDjE=s16000
    "NewJeans filling BTS' empty spot... "Hybe is climbing even higher""
    AVvXsEh-BaFtytSqS5sUgMHEWEe6S81D-aJ2uI9VdvaJpTH7dGYgnQsSt96ZMv89ObtulMaCBFlCBSWo0RH2qT-wJ-vyVv9gUOqOzaHpStO3EfFKGZa6b5dl3tiK1dHK3oAmHmjkdvyCSeORkppVBPT7vjHQBGs_WnHFL3W8RwuNnyd5YOOIefeWjqjjR6AV=s16000

""BTS left an empty spot?"... NewJeans sweeping charts, they're working for real"
    AVvXsEhPN4IkkLXDxPthBzq-GWi4FENucVZREWkillXN-b5AoKF080zid_I493jN9sDRI_O7FMg6QKKvIqF1rqENdPrCkgO10F3ZNaEQChVT1Xlfm_tB-nlqdFgpQVrDq307-wzzSFGYHN2pjze51hAA5vqCn4cxaT3UaqL1n6edF_i2xx7jUrNY-jskmsZw=s16000
    "Will NewJeans fill BTS' hiatus...Financial market, Hybe's target stocks in upward direction"
    AVvXsEjP8CHr8C0OiMWVNhfRBagwzPPfxPmuneeRIFKshyCvPYAPBOMhY9gOFAb3k4Q1f5WdrR5cJGnvEBNeGkxahZ1iHcuEfVR_9uVHpxjagrOAxYD02n42N8OfnDYVe5yPRbaVlezyTWaz1E5tfJpvToDAnQvLKm2rUpL746jJne090xPqoDxTiuyCxr4v=s16000
    "'Even when BTS joined the army"... The reason why Hybe's target price climbed by 23%?"
    [...] NewJeans playing an active part in restoring Hybe's prospects

AVvXsEi7TosO0ygvKg8lpSYBE1kXuHOQKd1IKV_r6gvvEoW8JB7fVZeOoMSLLX3Eln-mBYeNrc8a_SFbBGu-W7kf5E0qZB2lhCAbkn8nG4OEGKUib10pyrtxVLj0pHDmMqE3pY2Q99OTInDkJ1rFfrZfFpfvGNk57qgmfH_6E4MfQ31SHfVfwhs5VGc_vL3W=s16000
    "The "NEXT BTS" turns out to be NewJeans, Hybe found their best answer"
    AVvXsEiMm0qVwdSiLYMxCfHT0iWuyUh_6kSzOMeL6VKPVSjeFw--oB6KcCulIze-mqWeoFHx6D4fjOzOkhFTG7YerMFcJpkY_QD9RSnHrtdUhnmgvhL1yoB37UYmbH-25s1Xof3tHvFd89s_RFLaqSAGwIXyPCfMaWImT9RSfLF8OFH2RltA2_EQZA4gNeoi=s16000
    "NewJeans filling BTS' empty spot.. Hybe's stocks are doing good"

AVvXsEiKaPGneLGNFDC9iIBxiCWGeCzyhWExsmbVZxVDd22d30yiIWiiBbwudly6M6EzsJZhO_N2vKTNiPq6g8lddd-NP2d34WJtGOJ_-ds9zLEyHlCdmC5DQ02vHtiYl26Jv9Z4kWyBarM0521zOav6uAaaHWmWnxRHJjxFmJL-0cIL-MdhbrFvGStYZhel=s16000
    "NewJeans instead of BTS, drills through Billboard HOT100, Hybe's strength"

AVvXsEjnGdZ9Nju1G-UGR8EQO90AdInPXdxICzgmk7RddUMTEuApLwdvMFwLKdS1KdYfiZLtDVzlqCQuooA8Tgqz0S9K5T-OWgBtTXlR1aoNCq2oeVh6Ro1WIqKm41H9cQ-RGhl60hPKvPnMcjHt1kcWEkskd7nu-_yAJUncd4p6zCMIm3u12cJODfky3a3F=s16000
    "They wondered what they would do once BTS enlists... Hybe soars by 65%, why?"
    [...] The growth power of NewJeans and Le Sserafim rose the NH Investment Security to a target price of 250,000 won

AVvXsEiiq9zgg1fHZrJRfpxDGAxBhiwMaWsci48nCBhyyokgDtxB-gGhU9mC2LukXA8pzwXUUhztNXoE3QWSZUn-wRlpB9bL_2IkS2u0ZcFsdTp3apCCw37SxEuKUsgeoKxQ7UbkYll6iHTnLld1Np_PsZvmgIGvHw79B519VCdCYXZYOXMU5ziEhhiM_SPd=s16000

""BTS isn't there but we have NewJeans"... Low point forecasted to increase bu 80%"
    AVvXsEhh7_fnTWmZp_XB-JPB7jGChsTO_mfnfA9pO4DGy8Rm02m2oQBhirGOkDUR7bZdKt0kWMX-L5FKICsl39Yf6fY6yjTYZr7ETBJoAYNj6ZAqxo0dF8txdbNEfCcsoSXedlThrmTCPqqLqTGEeu_9OwGTX6XgDhKRLxfiVzF2-sNyT1Bq0erJBwyyfRrp=s16000
    "Doing fine even without BTS".. Hybe, stresses on NewJeans entering Billboard"

AVvXsEiNxrRFUW1241w-6M03mgtxUOZz3G8JbMySeUvVd4ZHQyAz1RtRuQjgS4P_kDn-LcO0hmZtbtIzbSrGJLWMhWnZs5gNs7dTGi7Cuq4d2hZ27pAWGuwM-HTzXHD0lBCbblBLaxUrS7iytvP_Usx-H5pvEm6mSAdVSLBAtuTxut09rfAImIpl17PWaFGv=s16000
    "They had NewJeans... New wave on Hybe's stocks"
    AVvXsEiPGcWz6HRuLAWHdXzAZxTLcsOQxmFEIpwnZboye60SA5kYwz8ZcNfNq4PkEBhoJxsxQ413uo4ZcFmOS55OvsLVN9k8DJBC3mdZ0PWHOzP_EA4Dj7cwzT05xVrYeFc7rPfdradHiMozaxzighPAde5CbkuN53z6w_sJKTe-tvZif-W4Oa0VWVcg3RLR=s16000
    "Across Korea, entering the US... Hybe, NewJeans filling BTS' empty spot, carried on their back and flying high"
    AVvXsEjXFQb5ZBxjSjor0QkVOZRPQx_ZVIlL5eIZjm5tV-eYgZC-RCTDjahiJv5AfhUAmay_S-hWAjFvArb93aMeos37a4w5ynIRbZU_r30Q_YOqxZYkMX6L0dg5W9hGfhY5nefw7O3umkpaBm8iD6ei1fZaIga5AyBVsIdfxppZLcQqNG3glYQI7djqJW1w=s16000
    'BTS climbing back on Billboard charts.. NewJeans "OMG and Ditto.."
    'NewJeans achieved in only 6 months what BTS achieved in 8 years..."
    "NewJeans as a syndrome faster than BTS, only in 6 months..."
    AVvXsEj4hPm4z2Np1aVlTI3llp-Dqm-6YkcELxC2TbvotQx0-c9mDhThUVkfq45ua6ENTHYtnHWi3qSPp0Xqa-8iIHEnbFwvn1jWH1sh9KKjBFletu36weFrSWH7CMpEr6igJZp2WnZYwpNaMji-66MxtHrdaF1jFw93MCgTbOcQtJ9UcSvz4f8OPuTp39HC=s16000
    "NewJeans breaking BTS and BlackPink up"

t/n: there's too many of them on the post, but you get the point

original post: here

1. But without BTS, there would've been no Hybe to start with tsk tsk.. The way they wrote is pitiable..

2. The way they're trying to bring down BTS is foul. But we don't care. I wish BTS can leave soon

3. Let's see what Hybe will do if BTS leaves them. They're so bizarre. They're doing well indeed, but at least spread the truth about why you're doing wellใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

4. But without BTS, they won't be able to write a single article about NewJeans? ใ…‹ใ…‹

5. Hybe pisses me off more and more, I can't trust them anymore. Please BTS, don't renew your contract anymore and just come out

6. Anyone can tell that these are just mediaplay by Hybe ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ They way they're denying reality is ugly. Don't they know who even rose Hybe's stocks in the first place..

7. They're the ones who allowed Hybe to change their name in the first place. What a f*cking b*tch. I hate them

8. Why are they team killing someone inside their own company ...

9. Why are they galighting us? Why can't the agency not drag their own artists?

10. Why do they resort to this type of mediaplay??ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ Do you really want to mess with BTS?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• some of these titles... i find it hard to believe hybe would greenlight mediaplay this rude towards bts. they do not need to even mention bts in newjeans articles. i would think the overall company would not want to anger armys during bts' longest break from full group activity... but it wouldn't surprise me if min heejin has something to do with this given her recent interview.

either way, this is in really bad taste.

who's your favorite artist?

• some of these titles... i find it hard to believe hybe would greenlight mediaplay this rude towards bts. they do not need to even mention bts in newjeans articles. i would think the overall company would not want to anger armys during bts' longest break from full group activity... but it wouldn't surprise me if min heejin has something to do with this given her recent interview.

either way, this is in really bad taste.

This is very in line with hybe announcing every year that they are reducing dependency on BTS.

• You should never bite the hand that feeds you, Hybe or Min hee Jin whoever is behind this, will learn it the hard way.

Atleast Armys on twitter are waking up, thankfully

• As a NewJeans stan i wish that none of this was ever said omg. Its like if SM said โ€œRV is filling the void of EXOโ€ like 1 its not true and 2 why would you ever make RV looks so bad? And downplay exo??? Like this is just dumb thank GOD MHJ doesnt have another group to compare NJ to

'*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก NewJeans โ™กยธ.โ€ข*'

all this time. . . .๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*หš:โœง๏ฝก

• The mediaplay is insane, Min hee Jin spending all that BTS money well.

I mean, even before she came into the picture... K-media have always downplayed BTS with headlines like "BTS fails to get nominations in a major category at the Grammys" instead of congratulating them for their nominations..
    Articles like this are increasing due to their hiatus...

• I mean, even before she came into the picture... K-media have always downplayed BTS with headlines like "BTS fails to get nominations in a major category at the Grammys" instead of congratulating them for their nominations...

Yes, but if you look at the similarity in titles here, you can see its a clear paid hit job on BTS, not journalists working independently.

• This is very in line with hybe announcing every year that they are reducing dependency on BTS.

i get that, but the title about newjeans doing what bts did in 8 years in 6 months..? that just feels so unnecessarily mean. like i have never seen alleged hybe media play articles legitimately tear down bts in the past. the only recent one that was underfired was the one about lollapalooza for txt which kinda pushed aside hobi. it was bad but not this bad... these articles are just mean. and if hybe upper management thinks this is the way to go they are sorely mistaken. i don't want to believe they are THIS dumb i guess

• As Moomoos I can tell you that we have been in this situation for years, I wish you good luck and don't let yourself be fooled by these stupid companies.

Ibby As Armymoos you are on all fronts right now. :pepe-hehe:

if i say this. armys here label opinions like this as immature and stupid. too many ppl stanning companies over BTS to realize it.

• i get that, but the title about newjeans doing what bts did in 8 years in 6 months..? that just feels so unnecessarily mean. like i have never seen alleged hybe media play articles legitimately tear down bts in the past. the only recent one that was underfired was the one about lollapalooza for txt which kinda pushed aside hobi. it was bad but not this bad... these articles are just mean. and if hybe upper management thinks this is the way to go they are sorely mistaken. i don't want to believe they are THIS dumb i guess

its media being stupid and hybe feeding. media has nvr been nice to BTS so not surprised. guess folks forgot BTS laid the groundwork for these new groups to move up this fast.

even before newjeans. hybe did this with BTS and weverse, hobi and txt for lolla. its not new at all. hope ppl wake up.

• 6. Anyone can tell that these are just mediaplay by Hybe ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ They way they're denying reality is ugly. Don't they know who even rose Hybe's stocks in the first place..

:tea-bee:

If they think that this type of articles will benefit their companies, they are VERY wrong. Headlines like these only cause Armys to move further away from NewJeans and even start to develop negative feelings towards them. :pepe-shame:

"Donโ€™t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people donโ€™t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• i get that, but the title about newjeans doing what bts did in 8 years in 6 months..? that just feels so unnecessarily mean. like i have never seen alleged hybe media play articles legitimately tear down bts in the past. the only recent one that was underfired was the one about lollapalooza for txt which kinda pushed aside hobi. it was bad but not this bad... these articles are just mean. and if hybe upper management thinks this is the way to go they are sorely mistaken. i don't want to believe they are THIS dumb i guess

The loyalty to HYBE is strong but even this aggressive media play is causing some doubt. HYBE continues to make stupid mistakes all over the place.

• 'NewJeans achieved in only 6 months what BTS achieved in 8 years..."

"NewJeans as a syndrome faster than BTS, only in 6 months..."

The audacity :pepe-shame:

Even if you can't say thank you BTS for paving the way, you better shut your mouth, not downplay their achievements that they earned from 0 to make Hybe what it is today, on top of lying too.

These constant mediaplay and MHJ's arrogance make me want to stop supporting/defending NJs even if i like their music. If Hybe hope for Armys to stan their other groups, this isn't going to work. :pepenomad:

6. Anyone can tell that these are just mediaplay by Hybe ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ They way they're denying reality is ugly. Don't they know who even rose Hybe's stocks in the first place..

If they think that this type of articles will benefit their companies, they are VERY wrong. Headlines like these only cause Armys to move further away from NewJeans and even start to develop negative feelings towards them. :pepe-shame:

Exactly how I feel now

• 6. Anyone can tell that these are just mediaplay by Hybe ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ They way they're denying reality is ugly. Don't they know who even rose Hybe's stocks in the first place..

Well, I'm starting to feel that way... :pepe-life-support:

• "'NewJeans achieved in only 6 months what BTS achieved in 8 years..."

What the actual fuck. Are they serious right now? Its BECAUSE of BTS that kpop groups can even breathe near the hot100 or any western achievement. They came from the bottom and in 4 years grew to extraordinary heights that were never seen before and this is how they choose to represent that phenomenon? Fuck kpop. The opportunities BTS have created have given that industry golden spoons and still they pretend otherwise

• here before "armys" defend hybe like their life depends on them and deny that none of this is hybe's mediaplay when they have been gg after yge since the dawn of age for mediaplaying off BTS.

Yg didnโ€™t mediaply with bts letโ€™s make this clear any article were clickbaitโ€™s by western media putting the against each other, as opposed to what is happening now If anything this shows how hybe moves I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if they are behind all of this this the epitome of what mediaplay . I havenโ€™t seen any other companies moving like this

Keep bp out of this

• these articles just tryna get armys to hate on newjeans. theyโ€™re annoying idk why yโ€™all are giving any attention to them

yes it is better to stay oblivious to how BTS are being treated by their company cos yall feelings got hurt. folks shouldnt hate nj over this and armys should never stay oblivious to how media or company moves around BTS.

• I can't tell if its severely underestimating BTS and Armies, saying anything for clicks because their engagement is just that bad and they know everyone will click if they mention BTS, or just hoping to spread the names of everyone involved using scandal like Kakao did with IVE and wonyoung.

On any of those fronts its still a crazy move...but then again it is annual report season soon and they impact from NWJN's (and to an extent LSF's) recent success won't be fully visible on this years report so they need some other way to convince investors they aren't going to become a crater when BTS enlist... :pepe-narrow-eyes:

As a moo tho kind of sad to see it, RBW did the same with MMM but Hybe lasted so long not doing this nonsense I didn't think they'd also stoop this low, there goes the last shred of believing any company will treat their founding groups well long term :pepe-puddle:

• You guys are seriously dumb if you think a company would intentionally try to put their biggest money makers directly against each other.

not really, this tale is old aff

jyp using skz to said they dont need twice as much

sm with nct saying they seld more than exo

yg inserting treasure on bp touring articles saying they are selling venues faster than bp

etc etc

its the same, how aggressive they are depend on the company but this is nothing new bc the goal it to appear as if they arent as dependent of those groups anymore, their biggest ones

• but is there any proof of the legit source this those articles coming from HYBE?

They are legit the dumbest company if they piss of their core customer lol

exactly why i will always have a bit of skepticism about stuff like this. it is an assumption that these articles are coming from hybe, however the company has given people enough reason to believe they would do something like this, so people are not going to try to discount the narrative. but how easy would it be for another source to stir stuff like this just to manipulate fans? not hard. the actual purpose of these articles seems 100% to try to discredit bts' achievements and use newjeans as a shield. hybe is not the party that would benefit from this type of mediaplay the most. who knows what the company itself thinks tho. either way the whole thing with kakao showed us other companies definitely have interest in putting out bad articles and rumors about competing artists

showing newjeans' quick growth without throwing bts under the bus would have been enough

• exactly why i will always have a bit of skepticism about stuff like this. it is an assumption that these articles are coming from hybe, however the company has given people enough reason to believe they would do something like this, so people are not going to try to discount the narrative. but how easy would it be for another source to stir stuff like this just to manipulate fans? not hard. the actual purpose of these articles seems 100% to try to discredit bts' achievements and use newjeans as a shield. hybe is not the party that would benefit from this type of mediaplay the most. who knows what the company itself thinks tho.

showing newjeans' quick growth without throwing bts under the bus would have been enough

Idk if you have seen their reports recently but they always try to downplay and exclude BTS..
    Keep defending HYBE but just remember, if that time comes, armys told you so..

• Boy, they never learn do they? When will Hybe realize that media play and sensationalist titles such as these are not only insulting to BTS' legacy and hard work but also damaging to whatever group they choose to target as the 'next BTS'. I know next to nothing about New Jeans but I'm sure they have their own aspirations and goals other than being known and constantly compared to BTS. I feel like these tactics are only going to bite Hybe in the back one day...

• You guys are seriously dumb if you think a company would intentionally try to put their biggest money makers directly against each other.

you must be REALLY new...

hybe has been desperate for YEARS because they know they only have stockholders' support because of bts. they have been trying everything in their power to diversify and convince their stockholders that they are more than bts (they aren't btw), that they can survive and thrive without bts. This is what any smart company should do. however, not only did they fail in every single project, they have also been trying to downplay bts' contribution to cover up the fact that they still heavily relying on bts. Now, that they seem to have a project that's not completely failing, they are jumping on the opportunity to use it to convince their stockholders.

• This thread contains 164 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!