So I'm guessing Lisa wont ever step another foot in Korea again?

• She's dating the heir of the richest man in the world, has her own company, traveling all over the world to enjoy concerts, and all the other members are pursuing their individual careers. She has no reason to go back to a country that never appreciated her, scammed her and critiqued her personal choices. If Black Pink do reunite they can have a massive more profitable concert overseas.

• I don't think Lisa hates Korea as much as people hate it for her. If she's not in Korea that frequently, it's for the simple fact that she doesn't, and never has, worked for any Korean brands or magazines. She still has plenty of friends (see Blackpink) that we'll probably see her visiting frequently and more freely.

We really don't know her opinion on Koreans or how she felt she was treated tbh

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• I don't think Lisa hates Korea as much as people hate it for her. If she's not in Korea that frequently, it's for the simple fact that she doesn't, and never has, worked for any Korean brands or magazines. She still has plenty of friends (see Blackpink) that we'll probably see her visiting frequently and more freely.

We really don't know her opinion on Koreans or how she felt she was treated tbh

She doesn't have to hate it. She just doesn't have to give it any sort of priority anymore. She's more loved in a lot of other places. She's been there, done that with Korea. There's nothing worthwhile for her there, and she can meet Black Pink members in others countries just as easily. Her boyfriend isn't in Korea, her family isn't in Korea. Whatever business dealings she has in Korea can be taken care by LLOUD. You know what I'm saying?

• She doesn't have to hate it. She just doesn't have to give it any sort of priority anymore. She's more loved in a lot of other places. She's been there, done that with Korea. There's nothing worthwhile for her there, and she can meet Black Pink members in others countries just as easily. Her boyfriend isn't in Korea, her family isn't in Korea. Whatever business dealings she has in Korea can be taken care by LLOUD. You know what I'm saying?

Korea is where her career started. She has made significant investments there so I don't think she'll just give it all up. And I agree that it doesn't have to be her priority but she'll always go back there because she's still BP and still has a contract with YG.

And I believe Lisa has a ton of fans in Korea compared to other It Girls. I'm sure they are in millions.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She doesn't have to hate it. She just doesn't have to give it any sort of priority anymore. She's more loved in a lot of other places. She's been there, done that with Korea. There's nothing worthwhile for her there, and she can meet Black Pink members in others countries just as easily. Her boyfriend isn't in Korea, her family isn't in Korea. Whatever business dealings she has in Korea can be taken care by LLOUD. You know what I'm saying?

Why does she have to avoid the country completely?

There are plenty of foreign idols that left Korea, had little ties to it and still visited the country/their friends there.

Refusing to set foot there is a bit of an overreaction lmao

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• She's set with or without him. But Ppl be bashing his look, as if there's no thousands Billionaire's romance books,or won't be happy to be in their inner circle. Hypocrisy knows no limits

DroneHub on Instagram: "Which home do you prefer? • #oldmoney #newmoney #house #home"
    1M likes, 8,005 comments - dronehubmedia on January 20, 2024: "Which home do you prefer? • #oldmoney #newmoney #house #home"
    www.instagram.com

DroneHub on Instagram: "Our favorite room in this private island estate - listed by @thechrisleavitt @angle_real_estate @toddmichaelglaser • #interiordesign #mansion #realestate #house"
    5,532 likes, 27 comments - dronehubmedia on April 9, 2023: "Our favorite room in this private island estate - listed by @thechrisleavitt @angle_real_estate…
    www.instagram.com

• ~$20M (her estimated net worth) is a lot, but it ain't $46B.

• You're making her sound like a Gold Digger that's going to hang up her career just to be an obedient puppy to someone that got their money from their Daddy.

I don't even follow BP but Lisa is a name I recognise as the groups' hardest worker because her Performances are a supreme example of Talent and ultimate work ethic combined.

Naturally with BP she will have to promote at some point in SK but she's keenly aware that the support she has had from Korean Locals so her personality suggests that she will give something back for her Solos.

However....

Each member of BP are at a crossroads of not having YGE as their backer for their Solo Careers AND YGE aren't going to help them, they're probably hoping they will fail at some stage so they can renew the Group Contract to keep the Trademarks.

So the first step for Lisa (and the other members), is the direction they take as Soloist.

Damn......

Wrote a lot about someone I don't follow.....

Ohh.... well, it's age :P

• she bought a mantion in Korea

i think her cats are still living on that house, so her main assets are in korea

of course, korea is not interested on giving her work, we know (people like op attitude), they would have liked that the most popular member worldwide was a korean member.

But she is very popular world wide :* so she has a lot of work offers she can take (with no yg management blocking her anymore)

I saw other Kpop idols on Luis Vuitton Paris fashion show, people are happy to see them. Why when Lisa shows up everything is "she doesn`t like Korea any more". Also the other BP members went to Paris fashion shows, each to their brand. They are all shining. But nonono, Lisa is here, in Paris "she hates Korea" X/

And Finally, Lisa went to Singapore, EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHERS was thinking "she came to see Taylor Swift. And they were right. but but but BUT

FIRST SHE WENT TO SHINEE´s tour concert. If that doesn`t show her love for Korea...your mother drop you on your :pepe-flirt: head when you where a baby. Period

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I'm really glad Lisa has the freedom to do what she wants to do without being judged or criticized heavily by South Koreans. I just want the best for her along with the other members as well. She really doesn't deserve to be discriminated. People need to leave her alone. She's too kind hearted to deserve any hate from anyone.

• I think she will step foot in it, but it won't be her first, second or maybe even her third country to focus on.

She is the most popular female idol worldwide, but probably the least popular member of BP in Korea. It wasn't always great for her there (hate, that guy who got her money etc) either.\

I don't see much reason for her to be there most of the time, when the world is so much bigger

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!