Is Bibi's company puling a "Fifty Fifty" on her now?

• Bibi is the only singer under old hip hop stars Tiger JK and Yoon Mirae.

Although their company had floundered, for whatever reason Bibi remained loyal to her, for all these years, and since this is her 6th year with them it is unlikely that she would be in the mood to leave the company.

But, despite of accomplishing the impossible feat of sinking IU's empire and probably producing the greatest hit of 2024, she is all but invisible. The only thing she did was a challenge with her sister, a member of TripleS.

Given that she stopped nowhere to promote herself, it is strange that her company is pulling a "Fifty Fifty" on her.

She should be in every available venue possible. There are no shortage of podcasts done by hipsters, who would be very happy to her now her stock has shot thru the roof.

She can go around there, like a triumphant general, to boast that she sent the Senior Singer to Valhalla.

But her company is doing nothing to exploit this once-a-lifetime opportunity, despite of fully knowing what happened to Fifty Fifty. Jang Kiha is not the type who would pull a Siahn on Bibi; he has not said too much about that song, knowing eventually the question will end up with a question on his famous ex girlfriend, whom he beat to pulp now.

It is one of the strangest moves of all time , and unlike Jeon, who never really had any success, they are old industry insiders who know how the game is played, and yet they are doing nothing to cash into the greatest jackpot they will ever see.

• WhyKnock

Changed the title of the thread from “Is Bibi's company puling a "Fifty FIfty" on her now?” to “Is Bibi's company puling a "Fifty Fifty" on her now?”.
  • I think both Tiger and Mirae treat her like their daughter

so don't think so

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bibi:

Her company:

Yellow C A R D

If you cross this line, it’s a violation, beep

Keeping manners stop here, it’s ma ma ma mine

Please keep the la la la line

Hello stuP I D

If you cross that line, I’ll get serious, beep

Stop it, keep the distance

Cause we don’t know know know know

Comma we don’t owe owe owe owe (anything)

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• And she is doing nothing after scoring her greatest victory and the company is not making anything to promote her further

Your deluded.

She had a bit of a breakdown a couple years ago from her schedule being too intense whilst trying to write her album. It makes sense they aren't throwing her everywhere. I'd rather that than what happened to Jessi under P nation where she was forced to 'strike whilst the iron is hot' to the detriment of her mental and physical health.

• Given that she stopped nowhere to promote herself, it is strange that her company is pulling a "Fifty Fifty" on her.

I dont think you understand their relationship very well. Bibi has said time and time again that Tiger JK treats her incredibly well and gives her numerous opportunities if he is able. Bibi's main strategy for promoting her music has always been performance, through her entire career. She performs at various shows, she focuses on the song rather than her brand for better or for worse. This is why FeelGhood keeps sending her everywhere to perform live, she worked herself to the bone last year performing live and is still doing it. This year she will be performing again with 88rising at the HITC festival in NY.

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• Tbh I want her to catch a break, she has said that she works so hard because she's the one providing for her family. I could care less that shes not promoting like crazy when she's been working nonstop since her debut

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• Your deluded.

She had a bit of a breakdown a couple years ago from her schedule being too intense whilst trying to write her album. It makes sense they aren't throwing her everywhere. I'd rather that than what happened to Jessi under P nation where she was forced to 'strike whilst the iron is hot' to the detriment of her mental and physical health.

Jessi did not have a national hit.

And Jessi had limits. In 2007 he used to be called Jessica HO (it is not derogatory that was her name. Ho is a rare surname in Korea) but had to change her name because SNSD got big and Jessica Jung was more famous, and after that she had a long period of obscurity.

While Bibi stands to take the position of IU. Maybe not all the way to becoming a Senior Singer and joining in the same rank with BTS, but it is indeed a once a lifetime opportunity.

• Tbh I want her to catch a break, she has said that she works so hard because she's the one providing for her family. I could care less that shes not promoting like crazy when she's been working nonstop since her debut

At least her younger sister, TripleS member Nakyoung, will hopefully pull her weight soon.

• Brave Girls did too. None of the current line-up was at the start of the group. Funny enough, there was a time when three of them left at the same time, similar to Fifty Fifty. Also, when they released Rollin', none of the original members was with the group anymore. Not to say that Fifty will ever have a song bigger than Cupid, but they could still be successful if the songs are good.

At least Brave Brother promoted them like hell. So they were in every show you could name. That exhausted their image quite quickly but they were older anyways and they did leave enough impression in USA to get their career extended.

• I dont think you understand their relationship very well. Bibi has said time and time again that Tiger JK treats her incredibly well and gives her numerous opportunities if he is able. Bibi's main strategy for promoting her music has always been performance, through her entire career. She performs at various shows, she focuses on the song rather than her brand for better or for worse. This is why FeelGhood keeps sending her everywhere to perform live, she worked herself to the bone last year performing live and is still doing it. This year she will be performing again with 88rising at the HITC festival in NY.

She already has a movie lined up so it is possible that she has some acting assignment not announced yet but at least she could show up in podcasts done by other hipsters.

Tomorrow she is set to win at Music Core and her name is nowhere to be found in the list of performers

• Seems you've got it completely wrong....

Attrakt have been nothing but supportive of Fifty Fifty even to the degree of selling thier personal assets.

In order for Fifty Fifty to be used in your opinion would mean that Bibi is Fifty Fifty that lied about their mistreatment because they are greedy.

• Well i'm not very familiar with bibi but i remember seeing articles about her kissing female audience during some of her performance

Or throwing cond** in the public during performance

I guess in a very conservative country like korea you get less opportunity with buzz like this to appear on variety show etc...

Look at hyuna these past years or hwasa after her performance at a festival

We see her less while before she used to be everywhere, i live alone etc...

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!