Rosé is the first korean female soloist in history to surpass 400k albums sold for an album on hanteo!!

• PLEASE tell me where the decline of sales is? PLEASE if anything that's Twice.

Learn how to count

This is a solo and it's still gonna outsell twice's best selling album :/ , why are you even comparing it with a full group album? And why are you spreading bs when eyes wide open sold less than their previous album? LMAO how is being down almost 100k "casually increasing their sales"

Dreamer and i don't like each other.

But i can't believe they can be this obtuse. What decline are they exactly talking about?

Cuz i don't see any decline, or did bp release an album this year which sold less than a mil am not aware of.

lmao rosé gonna be the second best selling kpop female album outselling other groups, and she's just a SOLO

LOL I think the one declining is you, not BP. Your rationale is declining like LB's level.

This is a single album with only 2 songs by only 1 member of BP.

Yall please prove me there is a difference between how solo albums or single albums sell compared to full group albums. Treasure full album sold just a bit more than their single albums, they released in a fashion similar to BP. Baekyun solo outsold those of EXO, Kang Daniel solo sold close to what Wanna One was selling. Yall are doing nothing but excuses.

Casually increased their sales? Brave of you saying this when you were crying over japenese fans not buying enough Twice albums lol

Year on year Twice increased their sales. Two 2020 albums both sold more than 2019 album. That's increase. Japanese single albums are different story and yes they did decline, I don't have memory problems unlike you

Yo, i remember that.

Seems to me like Dreamer has a short memory

Short memory? Says the guy who'd jump on onces while ignoring every shit blinks would do. You'd literally rush into a thread full of blinks insulting Twice and Onces and call out a single Once there who was defending for being problematic. Get outta here you boy

• You are back, and still unhinged.

Now Dreamer provide me with evidence of me insulting Twice.

Oh and am a girl.

Thanks.

• ANYWAYS..

• Still unhinged.

If Rose by herself easily outselling an entire Twice album makes you that triggered, crying on a forum isn’t the best outlet to solve that.

• I have deleted a few reported comments with insults towards users

The thread will stay open as long as y'all stay on topic and stop insulting each other

I would like to add a reminder for everyone, even the lurkers:

Arguing is fine but avoid getting personal

• if youre yelling about twice having more selled albums than rose, look at the title then. it says SOLOIST

• Still unhinged.

If Rose by herself easily outselling an entire Twice album makes you that triggered, crying on a forum isn’t the best outlet to solve that.

Unhinged? Dude your history on AKP is being pressed by Twice's domination lol Last year made you too cocky you almost forgot how much you used to cry in every thread.

Twice hasn't released an album this year yet, don't go ahead of yourself.

And stop with the whole "Rose" stuff. It is Blackpink sales. Solo or group are the same things. You haven't proven they differ by such a big margin so far.

• Wow you truly have lost it after Blackpink's album ey. That album seller thing was truly your last strand of hope to make your fave seems superior when all else failed.

Comparing Baekhyun to Exo why not compare Suho or Chen to Exo? Kang Daniel to Wannaone, why not Kim Jaehwan to Wannaone?

Love Rosé but everybody knows that she's not the most popular member of the group. Yet she sells more than your fave? Don't know why you insist on embarassing yourselves even more

• Unhinged? Dude your history on AKP is being pressed by Twice's domination lol Last year made you too cocky you almost forgot how much you used to cry in every thread.

Twice hasn't released an album this year yet, don't go ahead of yourself.

And stop with the whole "Rose" stuff. It is Blackpink sales. Solo or group are the same things. You haven't proven they differ by such a big margin so far.

Lol never change. Go back to HallyuPlus and cry about Twice becoming irrelevant more.

You must have mistaken "domination" with "decline". Their last album sold less than the album before it, and they've been declining considerably in all areas for the most part, so consider it good they haven't released anything yet this year.

It's in no way Blackpink sales, you would cause a stink if it were included in Blackpink records (which would be insane imo), but either way it still outsold Twice, so I can see why you're pressed.

• Wow you truly have lost it after Blackpink's album ey. That album seller thing was truly your last strand of hope to make your fave seems superior when all else failed.

Comparing Baekhyun to Exo why not compare Suho or Chen to Exo? Kang Daniel to Wannaone, why not Kim Jaehwan to Wannaone?

Love Rosé but everybody knows that she's not the most popular member of the group. Yet she sells more than your fave? Don't know why you insist on embarassing yourselves even more

I honestly missed Dreamer having a hissy fit.
    You made such good points, I worry how much worse it will get lmao.

• i can see someone is pressed that one member outsold the whole group.

Just swallow it. It bounds to happen one day. One day, even BP will be outsold by newer groups

Newer boy groups, definitely. Girl groups, harder to say. Considering the next best selling girl group's most recent album only sold 37-38 percent of Blackpink's most recent album on Gaon, and they are still growing.
    I agree with your point though.

Sis, I've been clowning that album since february 2020 while watching desperate attempts of blinks to collect money for it. You did it, good for you. But you exhausted yourselves. It is a one time record. Go celebrate it as much as you want.

Blackpink has only 4 members. Kang Daniel was clearly the one top member. Very different kind of comparison. And yall still did the whole crownfunding thing yet failed.

Lol never change. Go back to HallyuPlus and cry about Twice becoming irrelevant more.

You must have mistaken "domination" with "decline". Their last album sold less than the album before it, and they've been declining considerably in all areas for the most part, so consider it good they haven't released anything yet this year.

It's in no way Blackpink sales, you would cause a stink if it were included in Blackpink records (which would be insane imo), but either way it still outsold Twice, so I can see why you're pressed.

Never cried about them becoming irrelevant, poor attempt, you can do better.

Yeah, because they've been releasing an album every month. Oh wait, you are a blink who doesn't know how market works. Your girl came in 6 month and sold 1/4 of The Album, now imagine if she came back in a month.

It is BP sales, just like the HYLT single album were BP sales, yet yall cried that it is a "single album". Then explain to me why Treasure single album matched their album sales?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!