Why is Jennie outstreaming NewJeans and Jungkook on spotify in 2024?

• I'm just curious how NJ is gonna supass all of Blackpink when they can't even surpass one member of Blackpink. And Jungkook has no excuse. He should easily be bigger than Jennie.

BLACKPINK JENNIE's “One Of The Girls" becomes the First Song by a K-pop Act to reach 200 Million Streams on Spotify in 2024 | allkpop

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
  • Yup, JK has no excuse whatsoever

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yup, JK has no excuse whatsoever

So who's lying? allkpop or the links you provided?

• So who's lying? allkpop or the links you provided?

Clearly common sense is not what you possess, or basic reading and mathematical comprehension, which I mean is quite obvious seeing your years of posting history.

She is not out-streaming JK or even Newjeans in total streams as your OP misleadingly claims. The Weeknd song she features in has most streams of all Kpop act songs this year till date, but she is not even amongst the top 5 most streamed Kpop acts on Spotify in 2024.

Most streamed kpop acts on Spotify, in 2024 so far:
    #1 BTS: +600M

#2 JUNGKOOK: +600M
    #3 STRAYKIDZ: +342M

#4 NEWJEANS: +304M
    #5 BLACKPINK: +300M

• The way ARMYS are surviving on BTS back catalogs... :pepe-onions:

• Damn. Did you have to go off on me that hard lol. I was just asking a question. I haven't had any beef with Army in a long time so please calm down.

• We also stan weeknd now

• Jennie literally has 2 lines in that song and isn't even the main artist. It's so funny see yall claiming the achievements of that ost while acting like you and me doesn't even exist.

• Can barely enter Global AM and then you have such audacious claims :clown:

Like I said you should always leave the clowns to their own devices and just laugh quietly cause quoting delulus is like talking to a brick wall

Don't mind me. Just him having Homelander as his pfp, I already know that he is a joke.

• Because OTG was the better and bop song than what all NJ and JK released last year. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Lollllllllll Seven was a crap song. But what’s more hilarious is blinks trying to push Jennie on what’s clearly a The Weekend song. Lol, just look on Spotify and see who’s on the song cover 😂😂😂 THE FKING WEEKEND. The songs dropping off now anyway, nothing impressive by The Weekend standard on Spotify, out of the top 5 already on Global. The lyrics on OTG are really disgusting as well, good thing Jennie only had like two lines in it 😂😂😂 Although her voice sounded so bland that it just merged with Lily Rose Depp’s, and you forget she’s even in the song. Honestly it was The Weekend and Lily’s song. When her new album comes out, watch it drop like flies on Spotify like You and Me did without The Weekend!!!!

• Can barely enter Global AM and then you have such audacious claims :clown:

Like I said you should always leave the clowns to their own devices and just laugh quietly cause quoting delulus is like talking to a brick wall

The way her fans has set her up should be studied.

If she doesn't surpass with her own song:

-16M filtered streams debut

-20M unfiltered streams debut

-215M streams globally first week debut

-Debut @ #1 on Spotify Global

-Stay #1 for 75 days on Spotify Global

-Debut #1 on Apple Music

-Debut #1 on Spotify US w/ more than 2.1M streams

-Stay #1 on Spotify US for three days

-Gain 1.6M MLs with her own song on debut

(Let me stop there because whew)

And The Weeknd's song remains her most successful song, chile the beatings blonks will give her because of them will be deserved. And the way her own solo song that she gave them is being outstreamed by Jungkook's least popular bside from Golden after three months :skull:

It would be one thing if she had shown ANY pattern of success globally for her own songs but blonks will hype up OOTG (while also dragging Jungkook for the same thing even tho he carries all his collabs) and then use their favorite defense mechanism of ARMY being misogynistic to only their four women after dragging Jungkook and BTS for Abels mls and streams :pepe-clown-gear:

• God save anyone who wants to compete with these numbers :pepe-cross:

Yup, smart ones would not set up their faves against Jungkook but well intelligence is sorely lacking with some hence you can see why they instigated drama even on a troll thread by starting to make shady remarks :pepe-shrug:

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• I don't know about NewJeans but Jennie is nowhere close to Jungkook on Spotify. Actually Jungkook is literally bigger than all the Blackpink members combined on Spotify. He has more daily streams than all of the Blackpink members combined right now. He also has already surpassed all of Blackpink member's combined career streams. It is not even close when you compare one particular Blackpink member with him because he is bigger than all of them combined....

• God save anyone who wants to compete with these numbers :pepe-cross:

He literally shattered her whole group everywhere and on almost every platform but sure the OOTG hill is where her fans want to die on. :pepe-clown-gear: You and Me, even when it was combined with the remix didn't do better than another member that same year. And when Spotify separated it, she does not do more than 2.4M streams on her own for the only other two songs she released in her catalog. That's why I'm just scratching my head with this bravery her fans have. So good luck with that but they better not be crying about the setup they gave their own fav. Even tho Money was botted to hell and back, that still remains BP's best charting/performing solo song globally. No #1 Spotify artist Abel required.

• He literally shattered her whole group everywhere and on almost every platform but sure the OOTG hill is where her fans want to die on. :pepe-clown-gear: You and Me, even when it was combined with the remix didn't do better than another member that same year. And when Spotify separated it, she does not do more than 2.4M streams on her own for the only other two songs she released in her catalog. That's why I'm just scratching my head with this bravery her fans have. So good luck with that but they better not be crying about the setup they gave their own fav. Even tho Money was botted to hell and back, that still remains BP's best charting/performing solo song globally. No #1 Spotify artist Abel required.

The only way I can rationalise the bravery and audacity of some is that it is rooted in pure delusion, it is the exact same thing certain Blinks used to do when elevating BP to BTS' level for years...now those delusions are shattered forever, these will soon be as well.

• If we think about single song, even Le Sserafim is outstreaming NewJeans this year

External Content x.com

• You and me is already out in 2022 when she performed that song in tour and only last october she release it officially. It was just a gift song for us Fan and you& me don't even have an MV.

• You and me is already out in 2022 when she performed that song in tour and only last october she release it officially. It was just a gift song for us Fan and you& me don't even have an MV.

Then her next official solo song/single should outperform OOTG if Blinks wanna claim credit for its success, the same way every JK single release has outperformed Left and Right, thereby proving that attributing LnR success to JK, apart from Charlie, was not wrong at all.

P.S. Also its a gift song with a MV and playlisting on TTH

• You and me is at 133m streams and still pulling 550k streams daily so don't know which golden bside u are talking about??

• Then her next official solo song/single should outperform OOTG if Blinks wanna claim credit for its success, the same way every JK single release has outperformed Left and Right, thereby proving that attributing LnR success to JK, apart from Charlie, was not wrong at all.

P.S. Also a gift song with a MV and playlisting on TTH...well

MV??

• MV??

External Content www.youtube.com

Calling it a dance perf video does not take away from it pretty much being filmed like a MV...ofc its a matter of semantics

• External Content twitter.com

This is the reason Armys even claimed any success of Left and Right's streams on Jungkook because this is what Jk pulled off with his very first song on his solo Spotify profile, a few months before LnR release...Stay Alive - a song which was an OST for a flop webtoon. These numbers were more than triple of any numbers Charlie was pulling in the same year with any of his songs...and Jk proved Armys right again and again by smashing hard with each release of his to the point now where he has the most consistent hits for a Kpop soloist with atleast half a dozen songs.

What remains funny is that despite Armys using actual numbers and stats to prove their claim that JK did have a huge role to play in LnR's success, one hypocritical fandom was on his arse repeatedly trying to claim that LnR was not JK's song only cause Charlie used the word feat....so seeing them now claim the success of OOTG as Jennie's is really hilarious given they have no legit numbers to back it up beyond delusional regurgitated fandom hearsay like "it went viral when U and Me released", this when everyone who follows charts knows that one day in Dec when Abel cranked up the autoplay so hard that the song saw a sudden jump in streams by 400k when it was doing barely 30k plus on average before that, to never fall much again except for last week when it dropped by a massive 5mn streams in a week. This push by him in Dec came when the song was way way out of its viral phase and was clearly a last ditch attempt by him to push the song since it had started losing steam by then. It is also why the song barely appears on Global AM this despite AM being heavily skewed in favour of American artists.

Edited 5 times, last by paradis ().

• Then her next official solo song/single should outperform OOTG if Blinks wanna claim credit for its success, the same way every JK single release has outperformed Left and Right, thereby proving that attributing LnR success to JK, apart from Charlie, was not wrong at all.

P.S. Also its a gift song with a MV and playlisting on.

lets see but i don't expect her getting the amount of support ( playlisting ) like ootg got. Even if she helped it getting popular in tiktok, the weekend team is still the one who pushed it.

• This thread contains 107 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!