What BTS year is NewJeans right now?

• The same tricks you all keep crying for your faves?

Damn but even worse tricks than that did not result in Dyna success for your faves.

none will matter when hybe keep pouring bts money to make nj their new frontrunner

none of bp or bts tricks will matter, bc hybe will out-trick them all for nj, money can buy it all :pepe-shades:

• They are trapped in the pseudo-BTS era

Just like certain groups who manage to get close on some sales or get deals to get close on their streams for a week.

These groups now will use any trick under the hat to pretend they can be BTS for a second whilst barely grasping BTS early years in total accomplishments

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• I wouldnt say they are BTS popular, i would say theyre SNSD Gee popular which is different and i would say they’re definitely about to take a large stride forward in the next year toward global domination with HYBE growing in America so much with Scooter Braun being a CEO officially and them being able to all sing english

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• none will matter when hybe keep pouring bts money to make nj their new frontrunner

none of bp or bts tricks will matter, bc hybe will out-trick them all for nj, money can buy it all :pepe-shades:

I don't get why u r so bitter about it

It's literally Bp and yg's fault they don't release enough music so newjeans are able to surpass them in daily streams on spotify

If bp had 50-60 songs, then newjeans wouldn't be able to get more daily streams than them even with major playlisting...

• none will matter when hybe keep pouring bts money to make nj their new frontrunner

Well I think you should worry more since BP's first gg records are in more imminent danger :finger-heart:

Atleast NJ doing this when BTS is inactive, what is your excuse for BP :holding-back-tears:

• This makes no sense cause NJ has even lesser music than BP...lol. BP's entire 50-60 song discog, were it being streamed by fans consistently would have kept them on top. Their album was released in Sept only.

Even antifragile released around the same time as Shut Down is outstreaming it and with no massive playlisting. Less music is no more the excuse that can be used here by Blinks.

• Well I think you should worry more since BP's first gg records are in more imminent danger :finger-heart:

Atleast NJ doing this when BTS is inactive, what is your excuse for BP :holding-back-tears:

:melon_think: bp isnt active tho, they on tour

and its not bp money being use to mass mediaplay agaisnt them

dont blame me for what army did to themselves, u liked it no? Hybe family :mesmerized-bee:

• Stop asking what year

Ask which day

And the answer is Day6

Stream juseyo

:pepe-angel:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :melon_think: bp isnt active tho, they on tour

and its not bp money being use to mass mediaplay agaisnt them

dont blame me for what army did to themselves, u liked it no? Hybe family :mesmerized-bee:

BP is inactive :cryingr:

Damn when even touring won't get your streams up shows how much people love their music.

Oh I don't worry about Hybe family mediaplay cause BTS can leave that company any day with their heads held high and make a billion for any company anywhere else. When and if they leave Hybe, Hybe will be the loser, not BTS. They don't have to rely on a Teddy to make their music or YG to get them spotify deals. :teddy-pepe:

• This makes no sense cause NJ has even lesser music than BP...lol. BP's entire 50-60 song discog, were it being streamed by fans consistently would have kept them on top. Their album was released in Sept only.

Even antifragile released around the same time as Shut Down is outstreaming it. Less music is no more the excuse that can be used here.

Just my theory

I saw that newjeans getting around 6m streams daily with approx 3 songs close to 2m each

While Bp is pulling around 2m with the new album and rest 4m from previous songs

If bp had released more music in last few years, the 4m previous song streams could have been 6m or 8m (because bp have a fanbase which would stream their earlier songs too)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!