AHYEON versus ELLA GROSS, who will be the next IT GIRL?

• Who will be the next IT GIRL? 42

The result is only visible to the participants.

As bias of both, making this thread is not easy but fun at the same time. :uwu-party-bee:

Two names of notorious newbie

AHYEON :

- Jung Ah Yeon, also known as Ahyeon.

Born on April 11, 2007.

- Introduced on February 27, 2023 as member and center of YG new girl group

- Known to be an all-rounder girl, she goes viral with her 'dangerous' cover

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- Who previously left BM, on January 25, 2024 Yg announced that she would return and be part of BM's first album

- As the one who received the most attention in BM, her return is one of the most anticipated and welcomed in 4gen era

Ahyeon-de-BABYMONSTER-critiquee-pour-avoir-utilise-le-mot-N-les-fans-demandent-des-excuses-scaled.jpg

ahyeon-1-1117135957.jpg

ELLA GROSS :

- Literally a child star,

Ella Gross is a South Korean-American model and actress. She signed a contract with The Black Label in 2018 and became a trainee

- She started her career at the age of 8,

And currently, she has 4.1 million followers on IG.

yyy.jpg

- She has been close to BP since she joined TBL and since then, Blink has been keeping an eye on her

- She also went viral and was nicknamed Jennie's sister, due to their facial resemblance and vibe.

main-qimg-211cebf56d1afbf3841670d4a60343ef-lq.jpeg

- She is now around 16 years old and is rumored to be part of TBL's new GG.

20240204_142248.jpg

Both are already known but both have yet to debut,

Viasually it's Ella, I haven't seen her skills yet but Ahyeon is an all-rounder, it won't be easy to surpass her

Who do you think will have a better chance of being the next It girl?

• so we basically have someone that we know her skills

and we have someone that we don't know anything about

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have a feeling that the chaebol kid will be the IT girl. he is already popular in Korea, not only does he have a rich vibe, he is indeed rich, the grandson of a Samsung owner. Somehow Ahyeon will be more like Rose who is popular but not an It Girl and Ella like Lisa is popular globally but not in Korea

• We know she is very very pretty and can make a b*tch face, just kidding ^^

IMG_20240204_153507.jpg

you know what the vibe of this group is for now?

If I remember well HYBE was creating some trainee group in the past, it was boy group

and when Knetz started posting about them the general opinion was "are they even Korean? they don't look Korean"

so the hope here is that Teddy was smart enough and that just one more member is a foreigner

Ella is Korean, German-American

and Bailey is Korean-American

because if he creates the whole Baemon situation on his own it means his mind was already corrupted by YG's ideas or that he was watching MNet survival shows with similar ideas to foreign fans, like in Girls Planet when they were cells then maybe Teddy was ok ok Mnet chingu so we will have 3K+3C+3J amazing xD

and after all at the end of the day it's interesting that this group got a buzz now, when flippin I-LAND 2 with Teddy as producer will start broadcast in April xD

• Koreans love Korean girls even if the girls are half-breed or have always lived abroad. Look at Rose, Somi, Daniel, Jennie, they are like that and still like them. Moreover, there are many Korean members, from Moon Seoyoon who is very crazy because she is the granddaughter of the Samsung owner, Chloe who is the favorite of YG trainees

Yes, Korea is eating their debut, expensive vibes, and a unique aura that makes us feel at home but it's mysterious if TBL doesn't mess it all up

• and after all at the end of the day it's interesting that this group got a buzz now, when flippin I-LAND 2 with Teddy as producer will start broadcast in April xD

Ah, i forgot about that show

I really doubt Bailey is in the picture,

+ If you add Ella and that Samsung girl...ofc you'll get some buzz

“ < 4 you & her

• They sure are popular but feels like none of them giving the next IT.

If I had to choose it be Ahyeon since everyone is hyping her so much.

:pepe-pray:

• Koreans love Korean girls even if the girls are half-breed or have always lived abroad. Look at Rose, Somi, Daniel, Jennie, they are like that and still like them. Moreover, there are many Korean members, from Moon Seoyoon who is very crazy because she is the granddaughter of the Samsung owner, Chloe who is the favorite of YG trainees

Yes, Korea is eating their debut, expensive vibes, and a unique aura that makes us feel at home but it's mysterious if TBL doesn't mess it all up

yeah but by my words I meant that they shouldn't 'over do' it to not get comments just like that HYBE Trainee A team got

Netizens say Big Hit's new boy group doesn't look like a Korean group
    Big Hit Music's trainee group is getting closer to debuting in 2022.YouTube channel Trainee A has been keeping fans updated on the new boy group tha…
    www.allkpop.com

Babymonster was also hit with same thing,

yeah Koreans do love their k-americans or k-aussies, that's a fact and they do treat mixed Koreans well

my main point is still to not make it something like 2 mixed Koreans, 2 regulars, three foreigners

because it might once again create that vibe of just a pop group, not a kpop group

ah and the song of course must be in Korean, Knetz seems to be recently pissed off whenever there is english single too early in groups career

understand?

• Aku punya firasat, Ella. Hanya berdasarkan perasaan :ikonpepe:

bet with me moon seoyoon will be popular. At that time, she was already famous, with only her beautiful body and style and a Samsung grandchild. She famous. plus if she's an idol. I'd be surprised if she failed

• Hybe failed not because of Knet, but because their trainees were too public and internal problems led to the trainees leaving. of course there are knet who doubt it and don't like it. and that also happens in all groups. And baemon has too many foreign members who are not from korea for knet to accept that and again without ahyeon.

the girls from tbl are all promising only if tbl doesn't screw it up like how hybe screwed up trainee a

• if that's the case,

She should have gone to Hybe, Jyp, SM, Starship.. Tbl is a small label and yg is hated and bankrupt

i also doubt she is in the picture :-)

if that's true she'll be an it girl but if it's not then tbl isn't the best place for a name as big as the grandson of a Samsung owner. but the children of Kakaao owners are also tbl even though loren is not popular like seoyoon, maybe tbl really likes rich conglomerate kids. btw you are very brutally honest with broke YG 😭

• who? I'm more confident that the NJ members will be it girls than the girls that will come. maybe on gen5?

It really doesn't matter as long is a pretty girl with millionaire and high fashion vibes, and there is a endless supply of that on korea, that's better that trying hard to forcing a fake It girl like they are doing with minji rn who will never be a It girl, they just choose the wrong girl from newjeans to push

• Hybe failed not because of Knet, but because their trainees were too public and internal problems led to the trainees leaving. of course there are knet who doubt it and don't like it. and that also happens in all groups. And baemon has too many foreign members who are not from korea for knet to accept that and again without ahyeon.

the girls from tbl are all promising only if tbl doesn't screw it up like how hybe screwed up trainee a

Yeah and their group was basically centred around only one member when he decided to leave, they disbanded the group.

• It really doesn't matter as long is a pretty girl with millionaire and high fashion vibes, and there is a endless supply of that on korea, that's better that trying hard to forcing a fake It girl like they are doing with minji rn who will never be a It girl, they just choose the wrong girl from newjeans to push

I don't think they're pushing anyone. I'd say newjeans is the first hybe group which isn't pushing a single member.

• if that's true she'll be an it girl but if it's not then tbl isn't the best place for a name as big as the grandson of a Samsung owner. but the children of Kakaao owners are also tbl even though loren is not popular like seoyoon, maybe tbl really likes rich conglomerate kids. btw you are very brutally honest with broke YG 😭

You are not a it girl bc u are rich

Loren look like he come from the deep sea and he isn't popular

• They are pushing minji trying to mediaplay her as a It girl but since is not working it doesn't make too much noise.

At one point I ferlt like they're pushing Haerin and atp Danielle but when I actually paid attention to their content, I realized no they all are being pushed equally. It's just knetz and pann who are obsessed with Minji.

• I mean if she can beat Ahyeon in a sing off then I'd say her

For me, Ella gross vocal reminds me of somi

External Content x.com

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!