Why is this loud noisy rap nonsense so popular among fangirls in K-pop?

• I do agree about their recent stuff. I havent really liked a single title song since Slump (there were a couple with decent parts like God's Menu and Case1234).

Back in the day, they had lyrical rap/rock/EDM/emo songs like Slump, Astronaut, Levanter, Side Effect, and their two best songs...Mixtapes 2 and 3. Mixtape 2 is one of the greatest BG Kpop songs of alltime.

Listen to these unique and diverse sounds...Now it's mostly autotuned rap :mads:.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You dont really need to make music for charts if you still make millions and more than many who consistently can chart in bb100 etc. And filling niches can often be more lucratice than trying to compete with biggest pop acts in the world chart wise

Its like rock/metal bands who havent been on charts for decades, but have many acts that easily outperforms the majority of pop artists when it comes to touring and merch sales

And music wise, kpop by itself has never been the main selling point outside of korea.

• I'm a girl and I like their music. It's very suitable for when I'm doing cardio or go to the gym, or when I just wanna stay active. I'm never really interested in their aesthetic or mv. Just song.

You heard me right. Song.

I like unique, weird, fast paced music. Sue me. :pepe-hips:

I don't understand why ppl refer to Stray Kid's music as "noise music". Have you heard death metal? You think this is "noise", wait till you hear those screams and screeches.

• I believe you.

And I keep the same energy heavy metal is noise as well and can't stand it.

• I don’t get it either. I listened to la la la and couldn’t finish it cause my head hurts.

I do think out of all noise music in kpop, stray kids makes the most tolerable ones. Some of their songs are good and catchy like miroh, gods menu, Christmas evel

NewJeans é envolvido em nova polêmica com o MV de “OMG” | Revista KoreaIN

Edited once, last by lialve ().

• I don’t get it either. I listened to la la la and couldn’t finish it cause my head hurts.

I do think out of all noise music in kpop, stray kids makes the most tolerable ones. Some of their songs are good and catchy like miroh, gods menu, Christmas evel

Ateez are the worst every time my recommended plays them I'm like wtf is this. Even before I know it's them.

• Lol Grow UP...its 2024 already. You still stuck at who heard this noisy song, rap garbage blablabla. People do like Noise Music and So called rap garbage and SKZ is the best at it. They actually start rise to stardom internationally and triple their fandom from the most noisy music Gods Menu. And due to their Noise Music they were invited as a headliner for 3 biggest music festival in europe.

TikTok · Le Média Positif 🍀
    56.9K likes, 421 comments. “Les Stray Kids sur la scène de @Accor Arena pour le Gala des Pièces jaunes 2024”
    vt.tiktok.com

Look how everyone dduudduu the shit out of their lung

TikTok · Le Média Positif 🍀
    56.9K likes, 421 comments. “Les Stray Kids sur la scène de @Accor Arena pour le Gala des Pièces jaunes 2024”
    vt.tiktok.com

Look how everyone dont give a fuck mind you at the Gala they have much bigger artist like maroon 5,pharrel william,asap rocky but stray kids the one that get the crowd hype because of their noisy music

TikTok · yuta
    340.3K likes, 1410 comments. “MY SKZ ARE SO BIG😭😭😭”
    vt.tiktok.com

Look how SKZ make the crowd hype

And all of this is not even their concert.

• Calm down with the links freezing my internet Sheesh.

And it's fine if people like it I just don't maniac was alright and they've had a few good songs here and there but overall it's mostly pretty shocking.

They have fandom who can sell tickets but they can't chart not on melon or get a hit pretty much anywhere ww. So ....

• Calm down with the links freezing my internet Sheesh.

And it's fine if people like it I just don't maniac was alright and they've had a few good songs here and there but overall it's mostly pretty shocking.

They have fandom who can sell tickets but they can't chart not on melon or get a hit pretty much anywhere ww. So ....

Again Lol, grow up its 2024 and you basically still talk about Melon,charting here and there...They basically can sold out any concert and their album can sold millions and millions of copies. They are in demand with a lot of big music festival, heck,Basically it was Confirmed that stray

kids will "curate" the whole night and

will pick which artists to invite (before

someone jumps I know it will be with

agreement with jype but still skz will

have a hand on the decisions as they

always did) They doing alright without the chart.

But you seems so curious about charting here do some research . Is japan part of your anywhere? And this is just billboard. Japan fans are the loyal one

Stray Kids dominates Billboard Japan's year-end rankings
    Billboard Japan released its year-end report on Friday, compiling music streaming sales data from Nov. 28, 2022, to Nov. 26, 2023.
    koreajoongangdaily.joins.com

• What's your favourite nct songs?

theres'a another world, wake up, switch , 0 mile, running to you, summer 127, sun $ moon, chain, knock on, replay ( pm 127), my van, run back to you, kitchen beat, end to start, day dream ,love me now, not alone, punch, sticker, promise you, bring the noize, freeze, faster, time lapse, playback, crash landing, ay yo, home alone. Then there's NCT U songs like Work it, Pado, Boss, Universe, baggy jeans, the bat, golden age,.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!