Are there any users from allkpop that you miss?

• Remember that user Hermes I think his name was? Some old guy in Northern Europe who said he had a kpop council lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I remember that dude. Not as iconic as krell though. He always used to protest your bans

Edit- wait he got banned what happened..?

I'm actually worried about Krell. We use to keep in touch all the time and still did on the main site when he got perma banned from forums. He hasnt messaged me in months which is not like him at all. He told me if he were to ever leave for good he would let me know ahead of time so I wouldn't worry. But I'm worried now.

There's so many users I have forgotten about but I would remember if someone said their name. I miss Blacklily96. A hot babe from Norway who I was married to on here when we had marriages. She mostly posted in the chatroom that use to be on the main page more than she did here.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm actually worried about Krell. We use to keep in touch all the time and still did on the main site when he got perma banned from forums. He hasnt messaged me in months which is not like him at all. He told me if he were to ever leave for good he would let me know ahead of time so I wouldn't worry. But I'm worried now.

There's so many users I have forgotten about but I would remember if someone said their name. I miss Blacklily96. A hot babe from Norway who I was married to on here when we had marriages. She mostly posted in the chatroom that use to be on the main page more than she did here.

I read the staff thread he got banned for bad language maybe cussed out a staff member or something.

Hopefully all is fine with him, he was mostly harmless with his constant DM's to staff, though annoying at times. Hope he's fine.

Yeah there's some from the old forum but no chance they'll see this thread lol

• I read the staff thread he got banned for bad language maybe cussed out a staff member or something.

Hopefully all is fine with him, he was mostly harmless with his constant DM's to staff, though annoying at times. Hope he's fine.

Yeah there's some from the old forum but no chance they'll see this thread lol

He always cracked me the hell up with how "different' he was lol. I loved him for it. Do you remember that time when yall were taking questions for a girl group (can't remember which group it was but it was one he really liked) so he posted the longest most confusing statement ever for them. And I remember asking you personally if his got chosen as one of the questions for the group and you said something like "NO. All it will do is confuse them and mess everything up" lol

• He always cracked me the hell up with how "different' he was lol. I loved him for it. Do you remember that time when yall were taking questions for a girl group (can't remember which group it was but it was one he really liked) so he posted the longest most confusing statement ever for them. And I remember asking you personally if his got chosen as one of the questions for the group and you said something like "NO. All it will do is confuse them and mess everything up" lol

Yeah, he's been around for a while.

• I hired both those users to be on my thread making team back before, ultra was filled with great ideas but the pressure got to her and staff rejected her ideas to open the forum to guests, but it was great working with her and I miss her too. As for that other user NO COMMENT.

Why no comment, I still am curious as to why they got banned, nobody will tell me ;( I miss violet so much! She was very kind and she was apart of my troll clique lol, I miss talking to her.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• There was a troll I secretly expected posts from, he was really fun. And also essieee? That could be the username, sorry if you are not Ezra. We follow each other on social media up to this day, my Blackjack favorite girl. I miss people from 2011-2014, I just don't remember their usernames anymore :(

• There was a troll I secretly expected posts from, he was really fun. And also essieee? That could be the username, sorry if you are not Ezra. We follow each other on social media up to this day, my Blackjack favorite girl. I miss people from 2011-2014, I don't just don't remember their usernames anymore :(

Do you remember me from those days? my username was Ripiasuju, or ripiasuperjunior haha

• Do you remember me from those days? my username was Ripiasuju, or ripiasuperjunior haha

OMG! Yes! You were such a troll back then, weren't yah? Let me just say you made my days so much better and I wished you hell so many times as well. It doesn't matter the last part, good to see you! You've been more chill, I can see that kkkk

My username used to be vic2, I guess. After allkpop got revamped I changed. The forums changed twice since then, right?

• OMG! Yes! You were such a troll back then, weren't yah? Let me just say you made my days so much better and I wished you hell so many times as well. It doesn't matter the last part, good to see you! You've been more chill, I can see that kkkk

My username used to be vic2, I guess. After allkpop got revamped I changed. The forums changed twice since then, right?

Yeah, I worked my way up to admin for a couple years quite a drastic turn around.

But I'm glad there's someone from that era who can attest to my impact from then. Haha I was a teenager but took pride in activity.

I'm a bit more boring nowadays haha I don't like K-pop as much anymore. I don't remember your username but I'm sure we had a few fights before. There were some iconic trolls like milkyournipples fun times then. Simpler times!

• I miss @ultraaviolet and YouChanDoThis the most

YouChanDoThis messaged me one of the sweetest things I have ever received in the world of K-Pop, thankfully they saw my response before they got banned but it was really sad.

So so sweet, and told me something I never heard from a Stay before, so sweet!

• Pikachu-Senpai  kittykitka  Kairina  Rainbowlicious I kinda miss a few toxic users too because even tho they were toxic they were funny but I won't mention them Lol.

Who for you?

I miss salty-sugar . He was hardcore nevie that fought like a lion against orbits, wizones and other peasants. Rest in peace, dude. We will remember you as a violet knight of the Neverland who pulled out his sword of justice in the name of Soyeon and her friends.

• Why no comment, I still am curious as to why they got banned, nobody will tell me ;( I miss violet so much! She was very kind and she was apart of my troll clique lol, I miss talking to her.

ikr!

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!