THEBLACKLABEL relocates their headquarters, moves away from YG Entertainment

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG 떠나는 더블랙레이블, 본사 한남동 이전… 뒤에는 VC 새한창투 있었다
    YG 떠나는 더블랙레이블, 본사 한남동 이전 뒤에는 VC 새한창투 있었다 YG 합정동 떠나 한남동으로 이전 네오밸류 한남W오피스 내달 입주 새한창투 투자한 건물, 7개층 임대
    biz.chosun.com

After GD, now Teddy is moving away from YG.

• that's actually very good news!

deleted previos link cause translation seemed weird

this one seems more legit

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Edited once, last by bartkun ().

• idg, they move from being affiliated to the company or they just move buildings?

isnt that like ygx plus?

Probably just moving buildings, since YG still has shares in TBL but that might be dwindling (21% now) as other TBL major investors are tryna keep YG away from TBL.

• Oh wow, I missed this. Looks like they are working on a complete separation, which wouldn't have worked as neighbours.

In the past I predicted that this would be the beginning of the end for YGE. We might start seeing more YGE employees jumping ship to TBL once TBLGG comes out.

TBLGG's leaked lineup suggests that TBL has already been attracting better talent than YGE.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• Oh wow, I missed this. Looks like they are working on a complete separation, which wouldn't have worked as neighbours.

In the past I predicted that this would be the beginning of the end for YGE. We might start seeing more YGE employees jumping ship to TBL once TBLGG comes out.

TBLGG's leaked lineup suggests that TBL has already been attracting better talent than YGE.

TBL has been able to attract a lot of instagramers and influencers.

Talent-wise we do not really know yet. The choreo girl might just be doing their choreo and not in the group.

YGE has been lazy. They have had years and years to look for and reserve great songs for BM, but it seems like they really dropped the ball in this area.

YG owns 26% of THEBLACKLABEL. YGPlus is THEBLACKLABEL's distributor.

Who do you think is gonna get preferred stock options when they go public?

Teddy, Yang Hyunsuk, Yang Minsuk and YG Entertainment.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• TBL has been able to attract a lot of instagramers and influencers.

Talent-wise we do not really know yet. The choreo girl might just be doing their choreo and not in the group.

YGE has been lazy. They have had years and years to look for and reserve great songs for BM, but it seems like they really dropped the ball in this area.

Come on.

Getting Bailey Sok alone is insane. Most didn't even think that was possible for any agency. They would immediately have one of the best dancers (and in-group choreographers) in kpop history, male or female.

Ella is a internationally well known and successful name in modelling who is perfect for the maknae 'position'.

Getting an actual chaebol into the group is also incredible. To get enough faith from the girl and family so that they support the move is extremely impressive and hasn't been done before (for a genuine chaebol), as far as I'm aware. She would be a perfect fit for a high-class expensive concept (which will definitely be the concept with Teddy at the helm), granting instant credibility, like they are not just acting the role.

These are the most likely members at this point, with the most supporting evidence. If they can get Bailey as the main dancer, who are they getting for the main vocal position?

TBL seems to have the pick of the litter.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!