Untouchable becomes the itzy's worst performing song of all time. Tbh this whole comeback is looking like a massive flop.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just for comparison charting of some of their previous comebacks:

Sneakers-

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheshire-

Cake-

Their sales numbers are gone too, just reduced to 1/3 rd of what they where before

This was previous comeback's sales numbers

Views are bad bad too

Screenshot_2024-01-09-15-51-22-06.jpg

Spotify numbers are also among the lowest too

Edited 5 times, last by thebadguy ().

• Well I already predicted this would flop just based on that fucking weird ass bass-y beat. This fucking bass was also the reason Gidle's I Want That flopped so hard. Why does any kop act think it would be great to include such uncanny, ear grating beat? :pepe-shame:

x o x o

c6tcSa5.gif

• Personally as much as I stan ITZY; Lia is needed imo, I understand why she's on hiatus but all of ITZY sounded the same vocally in BORN TO BE I couldn't tell any of them apart vocally without having to look at color coded videos and I normally can tell ITZY apart vocally.

• thebadguy

Changed the title of the thread from “Untouchable becomes the itzy's worst charting song of all time. Tbh this whole comeback is looking like a massive flop.” to “Untouchable becomes the itzy's worst performing song of all time. Tbh this whole comeback is looking like a massive flop.”.

Mv is getting less views than even some b-sides💀

• 2.4 Million in one day, shit even some top nugus can do that.

Maybe Itzy is entering their Twice era.

• Might still climb with promo. I'll be confused/bummed if this doesn't end up doing at least ok with international fans.. I don't have a single doubt in my mind that this would've smashed if this was released when Itzy was still a new GG.

No cuz what is happening, can you believe these songs had MVs and are basically singles? S.Korea is not tuning in for Itzy. JYPE either needs to put them on hiatus and focus on individual activities cuz there's still some hope for Yuna and Ryujin or disband them. They have tarnished JYPE GGs reputation in SK singlehandedly.

loml

No cuz what is happening, can you believe these songs had MVs and are basically singles? S.Korea is not tuning in for Itzy. JYPE either needs to put them on hiatus and focus on individual activities cuz there's still some hope for Yuna and Ryujin or disband them. They have tarnished JYPE GGs reputation in SK singlehandedly.

Lol how did itzy tarnished jyp ggs reputation in sk singlehandedly? Nmixx and twice ain't doing any good either, its a triplehanded job.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!