Enhypen - the most consistent 4th gen boy group

• I knew Enhypen would be one of my favourite groups the second I heard the first track of their very first album

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First they debut with the absolute bop Given-Taken (tbh I was a little sceptical when I first saw the song name but then I watched the trailer and all my doubts vanished)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And we got an MV for Let Me In

And then when you think they couldn't possibly surpass their debut... they release Drunk-Dazed

As if one bop wasn't enough, they also release the first of their viral b-sides on this album : Fever

Then they release their first Japanese single. I haven't seen many people talk about this song so if you don't already know it, give it a listen. It's one of my favourite Japanese songs from a kpop group

Imagine my surprise when I log onto twitter and I see everyone dragging this song. Anyways I don't care about what kpop twitter has to say. Tamed-Dashed was and still is a bop.

Their first blop, but Blessed-Cursed did give us pink Heeseung as well as their 2nd viral b-side Polaroid Love so it gets a pass

Another blop title track (the chorus slaps though), but this time they actually give us an MV for the bop ParadoXXX Invasion and this album has their 3rd viral b-side Shout Out.

Enhypen said no more blops, this year we shall only release mega-bops. And thus we got the mega-bops Bite Me and Sweet Venom

And being ever generous kings they also released MVs for Sacrifice and Orange Flower

Enhypen also has one of the best 4th gen discographies. Their b-sides are top tier, I had a hard time choosing only one from each album:

If you've made it to the end of this post, give the song they released for their webtoon a listen

• I like all of their songs except Blessed-Cursed ;( Fever is always stuck in my head

For me its Blessed-Cursed and Pass the Mic, otherwise perfect tt releases since their debut.

I hope HYBE won't ruin it and do a desperate attempt to reach billboard n.1 and release a mediocre song, the same way they did with TXT. :pepefacepalm: They are fine just the way they are ATM.

• For me its Blessed-Cursed and Pass the Mic, otherwise perfect tt releases since their debut.

I hope HYBE won't ruin it and do a desperate attempt to reach billboard n.1 and release a mediocre song, the same way they did with TXT. :pepefacepalm: They are fine just the way they are ATM.

They're already trying with Sweet Venom ;( I don't know why all Hybe boy groups have to have at least 1 generic song (that all sounds the same) but it's a strange pattern :skull: They just need to stick with Enhypen's darker concepts and songs instead of giving them a whole new sound that doesn't match them at all.

• They're already trying with Sweet Venom ;( I don't know why all Hybe boy groups have to have at least 1 generic song (that all sounds the same) but it's a strange pattern :skull: They just need to stick with Enhypen's darker concepts and songs instead of giving them a whole new sound that doesn't match them at all.

Thats why I was surprised with blessed-cursed, it was a combo breaker haha. Buzz kill for me. I stopped keeping up to date with their releases after that until Bite Me was released (and how ridiculous that they had to change the choreo for stupid fans, it was fine just the way it was).

• Thats why I was surprised with blessed-cursed, it was a combo breaker haha. Buzz kill for me. I stopped keeping up to date with their releases after that until Bite Me was released (and how ridiculous that they had to change the choreo for stupid fans, it was fine just the way it was).

Blessed Cursed was so bad ;( I haven't listened to it since it came out because it bores me. The original choreography for Bite Me was so good, delulu fans needed to chill :skull: At first I hated Bite me but it definitely grew on me after seeing their performances of it.

• Disagree if we're talking about the Enhypen of today. I thought they were quite consistent on their first/second year of activities, but Dark Blood, apart from Bills and Bite Me, was quite disappointing. I thought it was just one unfortunate release and we'd soon be back to bops, but Orange Blood was even worse. Sweet Venom makes zero sense as a Enhypen title track. I find their stand alone singles/JPN tracks kinda weak too, with the exception of Criminal Love and One and Only.

It's a shame imo because their Dimension, Manifesto and Border albums were great and I was becoming a stan around Pass the Mic/Blessed-Cursed eras.

I do love all their intros though and will continue tuning in to their music. But please more Tamed-Dasheds, Upper Side Dreamins, Drunk-Dazeds, Mixed Ups, Given-Takens, and less Sweet Venoms and Orange Flowers.

• I just can't really get into Enhypen, idk why. Their songs are amazing, but... idk they just don't hit the same as Stray Kids, which is the only BG that I actually like and stan.

Enhpyen lacks charisma tbh. Imagine Hyunjin for example with a concept like Enhypens.... he would kill it. Bc he has sm charisma he always kills every concept.

˙✧˖°🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖ Oh, you make my heart melt away˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖

• I just can't really get into Enhypen, idk why. Their songs are amazing, but... idk they just don't hit the same as Stray Kids, which is the only BG that I actually like and stan.

Enhpyen lacks charisma tbh. Imagine Hyunjin for example with a concept like Enhypens.... he would kill it. Bc he has sm charisma he always kills every concept.

For me they're a bit like New Jeans - I enjoy their music but I have no interest in checling them out for anything else besides that.

• The way I know this group has good music is no matter what scandals they’re in and no matter how unknown their members are (like say compared to yeonjun or Hyunjin I have no idea who’s in en- eye-) but their streams still high af. Ofc I’m adding to it as well.

That’s how you know a group’s music slaps lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!