Some People Just Want ITZY gone for no reason…

• To be frank, every hater wants the groups they dislike to gone for no reason. They always lead hate trains against those groups, especially the popular ones.

If I didn't know kpop, I would have thought that the members of Bts and Bp are the most evil human beings in this world, then Wonyoung is just a rude girl, Newjeans are all minors with an inappropriate concept, and Nmixx songs are all terrible from all the hate trains they received for nothing. Unfortunately, that's how it works in K-pop.

• mys are on fore front of itzy hate train

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would say they are the JYPE gg with the best discography, but it's very hit or miss. It is true that people scrutinize every single ITZY release unfairly, but it is also true that Born to Be is absolute ass :skull:

I see why their title have mixed reviews but idk when you don’t like a group’s music you stop listening them Itzy isn’t a threat anymore to drag them every single time. Cheshire and Cake scream Itzy but people be like I miss the old Itzy.

• I see why their title have mixed reviews but idk when you don’t like a group’s music you stop listening them Itzy isn’t a threat anymore to drag them every single time. Cheshire and Cake scream Itzy but people be like I miss the old Itzy.

people just like to bash around, it's nothing new

those who don't like cake are people who hate fun

• I'm eagerly awaiting that particular AKP member to come in and lay more hate on Itzy.

They really can't help themselves, ANY thread about Itzy, in they come mouthing off about them.

It's like catnip for them.

Why am I saying this in reply to YOUR post? Oh... who knows :wink:

• I don't care If people dislike ITZY or their music (or any of my faves), It just bothers me when they are objective wrong to justify it and try to sell a false narrative.

For ITZY, in particular, is that they are 'lost'/'changing their identity'. When they have been releasing upbright songs during summer and more hard-hitting songs in other seasions since they were rookies.

Make me think these people have never follow them and know who ITZY is through clips on twitter.

• Although i appreciate some common sense, some maturity on this subject. I believe it's a lost cause. Some Kpop fans just like to hate and also are incredibly stupid. I mean, you just have to see them fight for the money a bunch of strangers make, or their accusations of plagiarism, etc etc.. And you will see this people are dumb as fu.k.

Tbh, I couldn't not care less for people like this.

• Ooh a Skz stan

Don't forget that I also stan boring elevator music NewJeans and that I listen to SKZs music mostly while doing workouts and stuff, and I mostly listen to extremely boring classical music as well as lo-fi. So noise music is definitely not for me, unless it's good. And btw, not every skz song is noise lol. Most of their bsides aren't

˙✧˖°🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖ Oh, you make my heart melt away˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖° 🫧 ⋆。˚꩜˙✧˖

• Looking at it as someone who never was invested one way or another, the ITZY hate-train is so forced and seemed to just one day pop up.. Not much about the group changed, just suddenly many don't like them.

I swear if you switched Not Shy and Cake's release dates, Cake would've been the bigger hit people would years later say ITZY need to go back to, and "everyone" would trash Not Shy instead. They are both typical ITZY-like.. So people saying they want "old ITZY back" or something make absolutely 0 sense to me. I am convinced that if they released ICY now instead it wouldn't do as well as back then, just because..

They are trying different types of songs often, what do people want from them? Do people just want to move on to "shinier" newer GGs and therefore want to write them off or what?

I am not even someone who likes the vast majority of ITZY's music, but the hate-train is weird and unfair.

38bf99de07f69029b8d303b7838cf4d934ce700c.gifv              a824a0703f0c41f2b675f07de8c8bd39873a05e3.gifv              883024cf4ebc88c6ad23227ca5cf52b7bcfe6620.gifv

• They are trying different types of songs often, what do people want from them? Do people just want to move on to "shinier" newer GGs and therefore want to write them off or what?

It is what It seems to me. They just lost interest on them and want to move to the fresher ggs. It's okay, you don't need to write a movie plot about it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!