Former Pristin Girl Makes Song About Outting Ex for Being Slutty and Gay

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

6132d756b0e360d7f0e2a150433f78a825286b3e.webp

• 1. Too much auto-tune.

2. Was her ex fvcking other males on the low?

3. Yes, I can see how in Korea 'you are guys" can still be used as an acceptable insult, not all countries advance at the same level.

• Why would anyone record a song like this? It's stupid af. When i listen to new songs and I'm not sure about them i ask myself, what mood or situation would i play it. Well, I'm asking that same question know: when?

It's so stupid

• Why is she singing it in English does she think that an overseas audience will applaud her for homophobic ass

I don't think she's homophobic, she's just angry for being deceived. Especially if their relationship was serious. She thought everything was going well but it was everything but. But outing him to the world is a shitty move, i assume it's known who he was. yes, you are hurt but how can outing him make you happy. why would you choose to be such a horrible person.

• I don't think she's homophobic, she's just angry for being deceived. Especially if their relationship was serious. She thought everything was going well but it was everything but. But outing him to the world is a shitty move, i assume it's known who he was. yes, you are hurt but how can outing him make you happy. why would you choose to be such a horrible person.

Even if you are mad at an ex you should never use a large public platform you have to attack someone that isn't a public figure. Especially over something like their sexuality. Private issues should be delt with in private between the parties involved like mature adults, unless it's something illegal like domestic violence.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• what's going on :skull::skull::skull:

K-pop, every week its a new scandal lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Even if you are mad at an ex you should never use a large public platform you have to attack someone that isn't a public figure. Especially over something like their sexuality. Private issues should be delt with in private between the parties involved like mature adults, unless it's something illegal like domestic violence.

Which is what i said?

• Which is what i said?

Yeah, I was agreeing with you/adding a little more to what you said.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Damn, this is a crazy song lmfao.

Like, what? This must be a personal experience for her because listening to the song and it did not have to be "I know you're gay". Like, it could have been "You're not okay" or "What can I say" or "Why'd you treat me this way?".

Like, gay did not have to be apart of this. Then, she starts it by saying, "Watch out when your boy's homophobic." while using a song to out someone.

Who approved this!? What audience is this for!? Like, it might blow up on TikTok for being controversial, but is that really how she wants to make a name for herself?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• It is also very narcissistic to think that because someone does not like you anymore, they must not like any women at all.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• It is also very narcissistic to think that because someone does not like you anymore, they must not like any women at all.

Yeah, I was wondering if she elaborated more lyrically in the full song since based on what lyrics she did tease...really did not point to the dude being queer?

Of course, it would not be right to air out his dirty laundry or the things he did to make her "suspect" him of being queer. But at the same time, if you're going to go this route, at least properly tell the story where the lyrics make sense.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!