I usually don't post threads like this but i NEED u guys to give these 5 songs a listen and give a review

• If u guys are bored of all that garbage girl crush or try hard noise songs that's going on in kpop these days and want to hear something fun and refreshing then i bring to you

These gems that weeekly has as their b-sides, trust me give these songs a full listen u guys won't regret

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ek1HVovXYAAHR-0?format=jpg&name=small

The first 3 albums of weeekly are full of excellent songs like these

• External Content youtu.be

5/10. I like the song and the vocals, but it's a little too cheerful for me. However it's bubblegum pop at it's finest and the little bridge was awesome. They should release this as a TT. Way better than Ven para.

6/10. That's more the kind of song I like. The choreo is amazing.

4/10. Don't really like it. Too loud and cheerful for me

5/10. Cute song, something I'd listen to more than once

6/10. Something I'd listen to while studying.

When I got into K-Pop, Weeekly was one of the GGs I used to stan. However, after Jiyoon (My bias) left, they kinda fell off for me. Still, After School, Tag Me and Holiday party will remain iconic forever. their MVs used to be sooooo aesthetically pleasing and I wish there was a GG with a similar concept. StayC is too bright and cheerful, they remind me of Twice in multiple ways, while Weekly is a mix of cute and teen crush.

I have never really liked their bsides that much tho. I am more of a "boring bside" person that likes chill songs.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• When I got into K-Pop, Weeekly was one of the GGs I used to stan. However, after Jiyoon (My bias) left, they kinda fell off for me. Still, After School, Tag Me and Holiday party will remain iconic forever. their MVs used to be sooooo aesthetically pleasing and I wish there was a GG with a similar concept. StayC is too bright and cheerful, they remind me of Twice in multiple ways, while Weekly is a mix of cute and teen crush.

I have never really liked their bsides that much tho. I am more of a "boring bside" person that likes chill songs.

Bright songs are not usually my preferred types either but i find it refreshing to listen to these every once in a while for a change. Kinda surprising to know u used to stan weeekly too, who's your 2nd most fav in weeekly after jiyoon?

• Bright songs are not usually my preferred types either but i find it refreshing to listen to these every once in a while for a change. Kinda surprising to know u used to stan weeekly too, who's your 2nd most fav in weeekly after jiyoon?

My 2nd most fav members are Jihan and Zoa

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• u guys won't regret

I regret it entirely.

They're just very forgettable songs. Nothing offensive, but absolutely nothing to draw you in. The 2nd song which has a chorus which is almost atonal then the other girl does the vocoder effect singing... sheesh.

Apart from Monday, who's clearly the best vocalist, they all sound very, very similar. Uni is probably the best of the 5, but even then it's a 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!