[instiz] DANCING TO NEWJEANS' DANCE LIKE WONYOUNG THAT'S BECOMING A MEME OVERSEASㅋㅋ

• [instiz] DANCING TO NEWJEANS' DANCE LIKE WONYOUNG THAT'S BECOMING A MEME OVERSEASㅋㅋ

AVvXsEgkmnnX9DK3fz-_pM1HdnPUP-bab6aiCh8uzXyWY48Nid_yMZTYR06icccXub68HF-SEN8wSrhoNJ4F3j1Q2PX-vxJnS831SqazsKtKKOlMwwfKKupzREzxUDRXd0nOJsULklhRCK5ALuPnOfUBdFSTOusJhUy3EPIfUaH1lLXYc9BUHXObpQy2ckDHePw

AVvXsEgHVefn-F9fYHwsWmv-0YY5GvAFBtkz41BGj7_jkAYxKwPwyqkpI1fcGKr-OOnS8sdaNvYibcl0dsARoooPvEyFIr9hVKgUEaftAbrNlF5Ez6f7HAGA7tXVp9u9ZruLkfqhK_ujA6xJYa2ESziUsupwsMy1jojy3DZhEZQ3otEIkfpnw8PIuoJU7D83L1o

AVvXsEgK1iJZxdkX-FbAJWdh30ccjev8XVbFS3EmnZPazY9VvdRv48xf0e9i5Fd2FFIJ6iE9jLTYBjYFLDtQalqAKY1lklh6vbF7QYhteSdjoNVXo5DgbzzHpTfVMSoCyYoQW0TIqWw-ZgcYEE2dQJ86v-HgL5hZR0WfKLbIkkOklLEjYjRgiSu9h0YK1YY_gl0

AVvXsEhekjLSK_frj_k6hJ0PvVO_vidi8x5QMsubjH1KNFjDwJez6DvFe9FxfRXV0omQMGQcoZkEA-OO3DobijNuVwGEkTgB_kx_dNzzOy6Br5F2HVhdqRYd51pEx2WJei1hVPlnnoXLO4LWSxGK1pvd2f74iLHY1w2vUzd0UhbRlUaurqwmFSghkVjAUgJUXcg

AVvXsEjOzAJaPt_IBpOHajoZum0oc6YYkZ9zfG73n5sA6M8NyOK15lTnfFU3n74fTZqLvQ7bkHCImWj5DEjPBirNOu8Tpz10fROPCWzmdDoAA9vCDaUuFLYrAC_FuOyYFsGD8aPkd51QqqDiT3XooZOWaPvKQFrq8PKmSLbyQBdkPzHDR6_AArfNBrxADwRSyr0

While NewJeans were doing their best dancing next to her, she was the only one not dancing and it became viral on TikTok so it ended up becoming a memeㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. What did Jang Wonyong do? She doesn't work hard at dancing? What are they saying?

2. Sigh...

3. If she dances well in her own dances, that's all that matters

4. No but when a company makes their idol memorize another idol's dance, there's always those who memorize it well and those who don't. I don't understand why people are putting her on check because of that...

5. What I don't understand about Starship is that if they want their idols to do Random Play Dance and cover dances, then they should either make them practice more or just not do them at all

6. But it's indeed funny so it didn't become a meme for nothing

7. But it's really fascinating how she only refuses to dance to NewJeans' songs. NewJeans' dances are pretty popular but she still doesn't know them. It makes me wonder if she just doesn't care about them? But seeing her dancing to Blackpink's song, she seems to just want to dance to the dances she likes

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/…-newjeans-dance-like.html
    8. Humans are seriously so creepy. It's like they are trying everything they can to kill her

9. Wow so she was slacking off so much that the foreign fans even turned that into a memeㅠㅠ

10. But why is Starship the one getting hate over this...?

8. Humans are seriously so creepy. It's like they are trying everything they can to kill her

Never thought about it like that...

7. But it's really fascinating how she only refuses to dance to NewJeans' songs. NewJeans' dances are pretty popular but she still doesn't know them. It makes me wonder if she just doesn't care about them? But seeing her dancing to Blackpink's song, she seems to just want to dance to the dances she likes

Idol do what Idol wants tbh. Can lead a horse to water but whether or not the horse drinks is entirely up to the horse.

I think this is slightly unfair to Wonyoung. On the one hand it seems like it's genuinely funny to some people but at the other hand it's at the cost of Wonyoung.

• Savage

Its a bit unfair, since she is the one that stands out in the Ive dance line, at least when she is wear baggy pants now, otherwise your hoping that she keeps her balance.

• I thought they were referring to her little dance

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Did NewJeans ever even dance to groups other than BTS? The only one I remember was in that collab at one of those award shows with a bunch of members of different groups together

Wonyoung likes Blackpink? I knew some fellow members like Yujin were fans, interesting I've wondered before who she likes or if she even liked other groups.

• Did NewJeans ever even dance to groups other than BTS? The only one I remember was in that collab at one of those award shows with a bunch of members of different groups together

Wonyoung likes Blackpink? I knew some fellow members like Yujin were fans, interesting I've wondered before who she likes or if she even liked other groups.

Yep WY rarely talks about other groups afaik, but i distinctly remember her mentioning BP.

NJ has done two challenges at least with LSRFM, one for AF and one for Hybe Boy.

• why are people so angry LOL

I think it's cute!
    that's how wonyoung dances sometimes, no malice intended.

Kpop Kpop Meme GIF - Kpop Kpop Meme Meme GIFs

I think the problem is that this can easily go from cute to hate bandwagon... Wonyoung already attract hate just for breathing and this could get twisted really quick and people use this trend to mock her even though she's a charismatic and energetic performer.

From what I observed bp is the only gg aside starship ggs that wy seem to be enthusiastic about

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I think the problem is that this can easily go from cute to hate bandwagon... Wonyoung already attract hate just for breathing and this could get twisted really quick and people use this trend to mock her even though she's a charismatic and energetic performer.

I get that!

hopefully people don't turn it into that.

Jungkook Bored GIF - Jungkook Bored Kpop GIFs

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Yep WY rarely talks about other groups afaik, but i distinctly remember her mentioning BP.

I suppose at this point it's easier to say which of these newer groups haven't mentioned BP, incidentally NJ being one of the notable exceptions I believe.

NJ has done two challenges at least with LSRFM, one for AF and one for Hybe Boy.

So they only do quid pro quo Tiktoks with HYBE groups?

From what I observed bp is the only gg aside starship ggs that wy seem to be enthusiastic about

Right, I only remember seeing her mention western singers before. Who knows maybe she is a secret fan of some boy groups, seems funny to imagine that.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Me as an idol lol

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

External Content www.tiktok.com

Yeah, I reckon it's meant to be a playful parody, no malice behind it.

i think it is because if they try other groups they might get hate as well

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!