Which K-pop duos are your favorite?

• It can be any duo, disbanded or not.

My favorites are Troublemaker, BOL4, HI SUHYUN, LONGGUO & SHIHYUN and AKMU. Maybe GD&TOP too.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Which ones are yours? :claps: Throw a song from each one you mention if you want!

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• Official Post

Super Junior D&E

External Content www.youtube.com

JJ Project

Edited once, last by quarkie ().

• the best duos are always those unexpected

I will drop few for you, hope you will enjoy

• External Content www.youtube.com

Toheart please come back

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• l'oreal wishes

• HOLYYYYY

THESE SOUND SO GOOOOD especially the first three ones, where have I been when these duos happened??

I especially love the Hwanhui&Taeil and Taemin&BeWhy, these are SO GOOD. I'm sure jamming to them from now on. :pepe-hype:

Also Hui's part in the last song is just :pepe-simp: so good. He amazed me in Breakers with Navigation but I didn't watch him here and I feel like it's a crime.

Thank you for these!! You blessed me today! :pepelove1:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

Toheart please come back

AKMU though again :pepelove1:

I love Focus on Me, it's a really underrated song

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• HOLYYYYY

THESE SOUND SO GOOOOD especially the first three ones, where have I been when these duos happened??

I especially love the Hwanhui&Taeil and Taemin&BeWhy, these are SO GOOD. I'm sure jamming to them from now on. :pepe-hype:

Also Hui's part in the last song is just :pepe-simp: so good. He amazed me in Breakers with Navigation but I didn't watch him here and I feel like it's a crime.

Thank you for these!! You blessed me today! :pepelove1:

I'm happy that you liked it, I suggest watching both seasons of The Call, all stages are on MNet youtube channels

this always makes me cry

and this always makes me laugh

• I'll be sure to do it, thanks!! :groovins: these look fun to watch :claps:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

Omggg yes. Literally came here to put B.O.Y... they're criminally underrated omg.

• :lover1:

• GD&TOP's "Knock Out" track was so dope!

Supreme Team is still my favorite K-HipHop duo although they didn't really crossover to the K-Pop mainstream.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!