BTS renewed their 2nd contracts with Bighit which donated 1 billion won to UNICEF as a token of gratitude to BTS and their fandom ARMY: “We will be together after 2025”

• [Official] Big Hit Music announces contract renewal with BTS... “We will be together after 2025”

BTS / Big Hit Music

[My Daily = Reporter Seungrok Lee] BTS, the world's most popular boy group, has renewed its contract. Hive announced on the 20th that Big Hit Music will continue to work with BTS after 2025.

Big Hit Music, the agency of BTS, passed a board resolution on this day to sign exclusive contracts with BTS members RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook. Big Hit Music explained that it will sequentially conclude contracts with all BTS members based on this board of directors' resolution.

[...]

Since last year, BTS has entered the second phase of its activities, combining group and individual activities. Albums and music tracks released through individual activities also showed off their presence by dominating global charts, including Billboard. On June 17, marking the 10th anniversary of their debut, '2023 BTS FESTA' was also held throughout Seoul.

Big Hit Music explained, “We plan to conclude contracts individually and sequentially, taking into account the military service status of some members.” Members currently serving in the military will complete their military service in 2025, when the new exclusive contract period begins.

Hive said, "With the renewal of the contract, we will be able to participate in BTS' full-length activities, which we hope to do in 2025." Hive and Big Hit Music will provide all possible support to further strengthen the status of BTS. “He said.

In particular, Big Hit Music also announced that it would donate 1 billion won to the Korean Committee for UNICEF as a token of gratitude to BTS and their fandom ARMY. This is through the LOVE MYSELF campaign launched with BTS in November 2017.

=============

No mediaplay, no dragging, fans haven't even started to worry yet and bam everything is done. Armys is such a lucky fandom ngl ;(

wejRJs

LrlINQ

WIqdll

ArmyTaglist

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Namjoon's insta

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepelove1:

• Also not them making that donation in the name of the fandom :holding-back-tears:

image-59.png

External Content x.com

• External Content twitter.com

• Aw guys 💜 it is such a wonderful confirmation of what we all knew to be coming since the guys keep telling us to look forward 2025!

2025 or 2026 comeback will be 🔥🔥🔥

The donation in our name is also sweet! I hope UNICEF will spread those funds to help children is really terrible situations re conflict and disasters too.

Let me LOL at all the ppl wishing everyday for the opposite tho

• bts is kinda like super junior a group i never see disband or leave their company

because they literally got everything serve to them on a golden plate by their company who support their group and solo activities

it's one these groups who have no reason to leave a company treating them well for a company they don't know and could probably treat them bad in the futur

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

The contract duration is not mentioned so this is an asssumption that its for 7 years again.

ARMYS...

• The contract duration is not mentioned so this is an asssumption that its for 7 years again.

i see. i also just read someone saying when they renew the contracts, it will start counting from there (like how their previous contracts started to count from 2018 and not 2020 because they also renewed it 2 years early)

So 2023 is the new counting point and their next renewal will be between 2027-2030 depending on the duration and maybe sooner if they still want to renew early.

• Namjoon's insta

:pepelove1:

The only thing I could understand was 2018.11.28.

They renewed their contract early for the 2nd time.

• has any group ever renewed their second contract with such ease and remain together without a second thought??

They must love each other alot!!

This is BTS' 3rd contract renewal actually and even the last time they renewed early.

• i see. i also just read someone saying when they renew the contracts, it will start counting from there (like how their previous contracts started to count from 2018 and not 2020 because they also renewed it 2 years early)

So 2023 is the new counting point and their next renewal will be between 2027-2030 depending on the duration and maybe sooner if they still want to renew early.

The terms are actually confusing and most Armys specualte due to lack of complete information, but whatever it is, its a contract for post 2025 era, once they are back from enlisting.

• The terms are actually confusing and most Armys specualte due to lack of complete information, but whatever it is, its a contract for post 2025 era, once they are back from enlisting.

yup. The renewal is not just reassurance for Armys but also Bighit/Hybe. I hope this also means Bighit/Hybe is starting the 2025/2026 tour prep early too. :pepegrin:

• I am grateful as this renewal confirmation will also save us a lot of silly time since we all know that if no confirmation yet, all those wishing otherwise would have a field day next year with their fiction when everyone has enlisted.

I 100% believe a world tour is being planned and probably other surprises too.

• Can we please show some respect and have a moment of silence for the souls of all the solos, akgaes and antis who were blindsided by this news? In lieu of flowers, ARMY will stream harder for BTS, in their name.

YARN | I am declaring a moment of silence right now. | The Office (2005) -  S06E23 Body Language | Video clips by quotes | 61285847 | 紗

• This thread contains 120 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!