Shouldn't Hybe prohibit its artist showing up in Palette? it is harmful

• In 1832, a Hungarian mathematician named Janos Bolyai wrote a paper, basically saying the Euclidean geometry had errors.

Unfortunately, his father, also a mathematician, was a friend of Karl Friedrich Gauss, then the most senior mathematician in the world. The older Bolyai showed his son's paper to Gauss, who said it was nothing since Gauss also touched that subject long ago. He had a habit of touching on subjects and moving on to something else quickly. Also Gauss was well known as a hard assed guy with no true friends; he basically ridiculed everyone who was not himself, and frequently ridiculed his friends who nevertheless kept such friendship since he was the Senior Mathematician.

The older Bolyai told the bad news to his son, who gave up mathematics and became a soldier. Only after his death his contribution was recognized, but someone named Nikolai Lovachevsky , who didn't have a father to show his son's papers to Gauss to be ridiculed, got all the credit because unlike Bolyai , L continued to work on that idea.

So the older Bolyai, unwittingly, ruined his son's career.

\\\\

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Who, other than Whyknock, would have thought that this innocent meeting, arranged by Music Bank, would prove to be so harmful to the future of Kpop.

IU saw BTS when they were just rising up, unlike most people.

Worse, she was in trouble at that time to boot, with the Red Shoes plagiarism issues and her drama Pretty Man not doing so great, so unfortunately she had more time paying attention to those who paid respect to her, sincere or not, when her reputation was in the tatters following anchovy and all these disasters.

That led IU to not respect BTS, no matter how much success it brought, because for her BTS is just her junior singer and she remembers when BTS was a nobody, practically the only major singer who remembers such days. At that time the major singers did not pay too much attention to it so they don't remember.

That led to so many unfortunate incidents, since out of all the singers in the world, only she did not respect her so she was not afraid of fighting BTS whenever she felt like.

And, being the Senior singer of Korean Pop, despite of contributing nothing to KPop, she influences very negative influences to all these famous acts.

====

I saw something sinister when I saw Sejeong in Palette.

Sejeong's stars have fallen since her height. With no hit dramas for quite a while, the choice of inviting Sejeong to Palette seemed to be quite surprising.

Sejeong is known as a IU fangirl.

I think Lee Jieun is planning to 'invite' Jungkook to Palette. Make himself comfortable, there won't be any private meetings, etc. So his fans would not go berserk.

If he shows up there it would have become her greatest triumph since none of the members she had invited had won #1 in Billboard Hot 100 outright, and if he shows up there she can claim her superiority over the Billboard #1 at Hot 100 winner.

Who would have thought that a chance meeting 10 years ago would bite BTS in the ass in the end.

• Also which sejeong are you talking about? The one with Samantha and Rachel?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

Kim sejeong is far superior than iu tho. Sejeong is like perfect wife material.

• You are one of those aunts that you sit with at the table during family dinners that talks and talks, but no one really listens to.

And many moons later is proven correct.

I have discussed the danger IU presented to KPop for years and years and I am being proven right as she is showing her superiority to all these Kpop acts and turning it backwards

• We should stop being mean to WhyKnock their texts are super long and sometimes annoying, but I love how smart they are. They use history as symbolism to K-Pop, and that's so unique. I don't always agree with your opinions, but whyknock, you're amazing and unique to this forum!

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• We should stop being mean to WhyKnock their texts are super long and sometimes annoying, but I love how smart they are. They use history as symbolism to K-Pop, and that's so unique. I don't always agree with your opinions, but whyknock, you're amazing and unique to this forum!

Did you make the New Jeans illustration yourself? I don't think I saw it before.

• Did you make the New Jeans illustration yourself? I don't think I saw it before.

The illustrations where part of their new album, but I created my signature myself.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• I really want to know what’s your deal with IU and why do you hate her so much ? Cuz each time I come to one of your threads you sound like this to me IMG_0279.jpeg

Because IU has been so detrimental for the advancement of Kpop for all these years

She is a great limiter for all these Kpop acts, because, no matter how successful they might be in the world, they have to fear her domestically.

• Because IU has been so detrimental for the advancement of Kpop for all these years

She is a great limiter for all these Kpop acts, because, no matter how successful they might be in the world, they have to fear her domestically.

How lol ? IU has zero influence on K-pop lol she has mostly a fanbase in Korea that is dedicated to her and loves her releases and they don’t see a need for her to change , what influences K-pop it’s companies and their groups a solo act does nothing to K-pop it seems like you just love hating on her with your weird conspiracy theories

• I honestly can't believe and am honestly impressed you have kept up this gimmick ever since the days you were a regular on OH.

Thanks for the creative writing piece as always

• How lol ? IU has zero influence on K-pop lol she has mostly a fanbase in Korea that is dedicated to her and loves her releases and they don’t see a need for her to change , what influences K-pop it’s companies and their groups a solo act does nothing to K-pop it seems like you just love hating on her with your weird conspiracy theories

Her indirect influence in KPop is enormous, because other than fifty fifty which is now out of Kpop one way or another, all acts operating in Korea has to fear melon.

All of them had to be wary of the possibility that she would attack them from behind, which is why when she is filming something they are more active since they don't have to fear her.

Also the clips of she defeating one kpop act after another and another are readily available to kpop fans who don't care about her, so even though they don't like or care about her they are aware that she does exert some influence over the others

Basically she is the primary reason Kpop acts cannot make a clean break with Korea since they will lose a huge face if they are seen being beaten by her in Melon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!