READY TO BE WOLD TOUR to run all throughout 2024? Encore will happen next year according to insiders

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OnceTaglist

Interesting :pepe-notes:

• Man, will Twice ever not be on tour?

Happy for international Onces, but I am hoping that after this long tour, JYPE doesn't send them out again the next year. It wasn't even a year between Twicelights III and Ready to Be.

Plus putting out group comebacks, units, and solos.

Twice has been going non-stop since like 2016.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Mmmm, i think we cant blame JYP anymore. They want that busy schedule. And make sense, They are a 8 years old group, they are still relevant but that wont last (nothing does) So, they have to milk the cow all they can while they can.

• Mmmm, i think we cant blame JYP anymore. They want that busy schedule. And make sense, They are a 8 years old group, they are still relevant but that wont last (nothing does) So, they have to milk the cow all they can while they can.

Either way. People sometimes overestimate what they are capable of. Burn out from touring too much is REAL. Artists suffer through it all the time. Whether they want the schedule or not, being too busy is never healthy.

They even talked about how MiSaMo and Jihyo had a hard time while preparing for their debuts and the tour simultaneously. It doesn't matter if the blame is on Twice or JYPE. It'd be better if they have a break in between this tour and whatever tour they have coming up afterwards for their own good.

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Either way. People sometimes overestimate what they are capable of. Burn out from touring too much is REAL. Artists suffer through it all the time. Whether they want the schedule or not, being too busy is never healthy.

They even talked about how MiSaMo and Jihyo had a hard time while preparing for their debuts and the tour simultaneously. It doesn't matter if the blame is on Twice or JYPE. It'd be better if they have a break in between this tour and whatever tour they have coming up afterwards for their own good.

There are pretty decent breaks between many of the dates at least the separate segments so hopefully it won’t be too rough

• Either way. People sometimes overestimate what they are capable of. Burn out from touring too much is REAL. Artists suffer through it all the time. Whether they want the schedule or not, being too busy is never healthy.

They only resigned very recently, and I'm sure current touring schedule and plans were at least discussed as part of contract renewal discussions.

If they weren't up for it, they could have walked then.

• They only resigned very recently, and I'm sure current touring schedule and plans were at least discussed as part of contract renewal discussions.

If they weren't up for it, they could have walked then.

Like I said, a person can think they are up for something, and they very well may be up for it mentally at that time.

But, some people do not understand what the actual toll of that commitment may mean. We see it all the time. KPOP artists performing with injuries when they don't have to. Not even necessarily because the company is making them do that, but because they push themselves.

I don't even know why I have to say that lol. I'm not saying that Twice is suffering or that JYPE is working them like slaves. I am saying that going on tour 3 years in a row is probably exhausting, so once this tour ends, there should be a decent break in between to ensure they are properly rested before going on a multi-national, multi-leg tour again.

• Why should we believe this person has "insider information?" I could see them continuing to tour for the first quarter of 2024, but that's it. The only way they could stretch it out further is by having long breaks and only doing a few shows at a time, like someone else we know. But they're presumably going to want to release new music soon, and once you have enough new material, it makes a lot more sense to just start a whole new tour.

• Why should we believe this person has "insider information?" I could see them continuing to tour for the first quarter of 2024, but that's it. The only way they could stretch it out further is by having long breaks and only doing a few shows at a time, like someone else we know. But they're presumably going to want to release new music soon, and once you have enough new material, it makes a lot more sense to just start a whole new tour.

Even if they release another cb it doesn’t make sense to do no another WT especially if they will lose likely have an encore tour in the Us and Europe and probably Asia.

While Jihyo and Misamo had a tough time, the gap between dates is fair enough so they can take a rest and prepare for new music. As much as I hate JYP, they know why they signed with JYP :sketchyk:

• Even if they release another cb it doesn’t make sense to do no another WT especially if they will lose likely have an encore tour in the Us and Europe and probably Asia.

While Jihyo and Misamo had a tough time, the gap between dates is fair enough so they can take a rest and prepare for new music. As much as I hate JYP, they know why they signed with JYP :sketchyk:

They obviously wouldn't start a new tour immediately after this one ends, but for a group that actually releases music on a regular basis, it doesn't make any sense to prolong your currrent tour for as long as possible, because it was not designed to cater to any new material you might release in the meantime.

• It’s all about the money, it’s not even about “artistry” at this point cause there’s no time for time for them to really dive into anything musically artistic, besides writing some lyrics and preparing for new choreos. The girls seems to be committed with live performing. I’ve seen them twice and they go hard in these concerts. I just hope they eat well backstage when they’re in America cause it’s clear they don’t like American food.

~ THE MINATOZAKI ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!