It’s Crazy They Close Threads of People just talking about Taehyung saying the N word

• Anyways here is a slowed version provided by a kind BTS fan.

You be the judge

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Teudungi21

Changed the title of the thread from “It’s Crayz They Close Threads of People just talk about Taehyung saying the N word” to “It’s Crayz They Close Threads of People just talking about Taehyung saying the N word”.
  • yeah closing those threads are gonna make this site seem more hybe/armys biased than already is

let me copy and paste what I said

not gonna get into this and while it's true that some people use these for fanwars there are many threads about idols using the n word that don't get closed like aheyon and she was (rightfully so) called out for it. I mean, if people get offended let them express their disappointment.

• I personally don’t think he said it but I agree that the mods should not be closing threads.

People should be allowed to discuss this, just like any other controversy.

It’s not a good look… ;judgingpepe:

It’s basically having the Streisand effect. Where before you would probably have had one thread about it you now have more.

• y’all are so annoying. and op you aren’t even black.

What does my skin color have to do with shit? I’m not telling anyone to cancel him. I’m not telling you how to feel about this shit. If you don’t give a shit then fine that’s on you. I’m not even telling you you have to think he said it. I said you be the judge. If you think not then fine, that’s you. I am simply saying it’s dumb as hell they are closing threads stopping people from talking about it.

• Trying to cancel people for allegedly saying the N-word while singing along to a song will forever remain cringe to me. Even more if they try to use it to claim the person racist.

Never said he is racist or he should be canceled. It’s not really my business what people want to do about this. I’m not black. But I do think plenty of people would disagree with your opinion on saying the n word in songs. But some might agree as well so there you have it

• to me he clearly said it

Like you don't need to open your mouth wide open to say the Nword

actually when you said it without trying to accentuate it your mouth barely move

but honestly i find it not really problematic to lipsync to it

yeah closing those threads are gonna make this site seem more hybe/armys biased than already is

well army are the biggest fandom on the forum and the forum isn't very active right now

so i guess mods don't want to trigger them by letting this thread open and risk all of them to move out in another forum

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• What does my skin color have to do with shit? I’m not telling anyone to cancel him. I’m not telling you how to feel about this shit. If you don’t give a shit then fine that’s on you. I’m not even telling you you have to think he said it. I said you be the judge. If you think not then fine, that’s you. I am simply saying it’s dumb as hell they are closing threads stopping people from talking about it.

personally i think if you ain’t black then you need to sit this one out 👍🏽

• personally i think if you ain’t black then you need to sit this one out 👍🏽

That’s fine. I disagree and you really can’t stop me from posting what I want. Also I don’t think Taehyung is racist. I don’t think he should be canceled and BTS isn’t anymore problematic than most Kpop groups. The members are human they do dumb things and amazing things.

• personally i think if you ain’t black then you need to sit this one out 👍🏽

and how are you gonna prove who have the right to discuss about which subject ?

are you gonna ask for their ID card when they sign up and see if they are black on their card to add a mention "this person is black" on their profile ?

or you are the only person able to judge who's black enough for you based on if their comment goes your way or not ?

I swear some ppl comment are so stupid :pepefacepalm: :pepe-cringe:

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• You can definitely say n without moving your lips. Unless you're a cat

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You can definitely say n without moving your lips. Unless you're a cat

External Content youtu.be

they are gonna cancel that poor cat lol

• and how are you gonna prove who have the right to discuss about which subject ?

are you gonna ask for their ID card when they sign up and see if they are black on their card to add a mention "this person is black" on their profile ?

or you are the only person able to judge who's black enough for you based on if their comment goes your way or not ?

I swear some ppl comment are so stupid :pepefacepalm: :pepe-cringe:

y’all are very…. u do realize that ppl can say their race here right?

9dfc1859ca40d5e926ce3c968664a797010faa86.gifv

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• Teudungi21

Changed the title of the thread from “It’s Crayz They Close Threads of People just talking about Taehyung saying the N word” to “It’s Crazy They Close Threads of People just talking about Taehyung saying the N word”.
  • Wow op seems very determine about this issue. Are you this enthusiastic and awake too 'attacking' chaeyoung for her interesting shirt too?

Yes mods might be bias but if you are not as determine as this toò in chaeyoung controversy, you are not different too :pepe-toast:

• Nope, he’s just banging his head along when it happens and immediately says "tight" but yeah I don’t see it.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Wow op seems very determine about this issue. Are you this enthusiastic and awake too 'attacking' chaeyoung for her interesting shirt too?

Yes mods might be bias but if you are not as determine as this toò in chaeyoung controversy, you are not different too :pepe-toast:

The Chaeyoung controversy was massively overplayed. I however do think she should apologize for it which she did. However, I disagree with people claiming she purposefully did it or is some kind of secret Nazi. Just like I would disagree with people saying Taehyung is a white supremacist or should be canceled. I also would disagree with mods closing threads on people talking about Chaeyoung unless it got out of control.

• The Chaeyoung controversy was massively overplayed. I however do think she should apologize for it which she did. However, I disagree with people claiming she purposefully did it or is some kind of secret Nazi. Just like I would disagree with people saying Taehyung is a white supremacist or should be canceled. I also would disagree with mods closing threads on people talking about Chaeyoung unless it got out of control.

I just asking you a very simpke question, are you this determine too 'attacking' her when her conterversy explode? I mean you are not only talking about mods closing the thread but also go as far as provide a supposed slow motion 'proof' video while others said he didn't say it. That is such an effort to find it, paste it here, etc... Did you do this to chaeyoung too? Did you provide us here her how many times shes wearing that kind of shirt too, you know just for evidence just like you did now? And also bc you have good morals and not bias.

If you are not as loud as now to prove your point againts her during her controversy before just like you did now, well what make you different :pepe-toast:

• I just asking you a very simpke question, are you this determine too 'attacking' her when her conterversy explode? I mean you are not only talking about mods closing the thread but also go as far as provide a supposed slow motion 'proof' video while others said he didn't say it. That is such an effort to find it, paste it here, etc... Did you do this to chaeyoung too? Did you provide us here her how many times shes wearing that kind of shirt too, you know just for evidence just like you did now? And also bc you have good morals and not bias.

If you are not as loud as now to prove your point againts her during her controversy before just like you did now, well what make you different :pepe-toast:

I argued with many people about Chaeyoung especially those that said she did it on purpose. I also showed that religious symbol is common in Korea and it would not be impossible for a Korean person to mix them up. What exactly are you proving here? I didn't make the video, I saw it on twitter. I am also not attacking Taehyung. I never said you should cancel him or call him names or even that you should think he said it. I simply posted the video and disagreed with the decision to close the previous threads.

• I argued with many people about Chaeyoung especially those that said she did it on purpose. I also showed that religious symbol is common in Korea and it would not be impossible for a Korean person to mix them up. What exactly are you proving here? I didn't make the video, I saw it on twitter. I am also not attacking Taehyung. I never said you should cancel him or call him names or even that you should think he said it. I simply posted the video and disagreed with the decision to close the previous threads.

This is the perfect example of 'If it is my idols, it is okay. They are doing it accidentally not bc they know it. I will protect and defend them. They are innocent, they just didnt know'.

Then why bother fighting with others? As I said, did you provide us how many times she wearing those shirt for us in multiple threads or you just simply defends her? That's it. Did you shove to our face too just like you posted the videos? It is fair to argue why mods closing the threads, but it is fair too that it is obvious that you are bias too. Simple.

• This is the perfect example of 'If it is my idols, it is okay. They are doing it accidentally not bc they know it. I will protect and defend them. They are innocent, they just didnt know'.

Then why bother fighting with others? As I said, did you provide us how many times she wearing those shirt for us in multiple threads or you just simply defends her? That's it. Did you shove to our face too just like you posted the videos? It is fair to argue why mods closing the threads, but it is fair too that it is obvious that you are bias too. Simple.

You aren’t really making sense. I never said it was ok Chaeyoung wore the shirt and I never said she shouldn’t apologize. I said it was both wrong she wore the shirt and that she should apologize. How exactly is that letting her off the hook? I defended her when it came to the point of people saying she purposefully wore the shirt and when people called her a Nazi.

I would also defend Taehyung in the sense that I wouldn’t call him racist or a white supremacist. That I think would be a ridiculous thing to say just from this.

Again your argument isn’t making as much sense and you seem to think it does.

• You aren’t really making sense. I never said it was ok Chaeyoung wore the shirt and I never said she shouldn’t apologize. I said it was both wrong she wore the shirt and that she should apologize. How exactly is that letting her off the hook? I defended her when it came to the point of people saying she purposefully wore the shirt and when people called her a Nazi.

I would also defend Taehyung in the sense that I wouldn’t call him racist or a white supremacist. That I think would be a ridiculous thing to say just from this.

Again your argument isn’t making as much sense and you seem to think it does.

Of course you wouldn't understand because you are bias too. You should become a mod too. You guys fit in the same group. :pepe-toast:

• This thread contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!