Aespa Gen 3 Badges Are Now Available

• Sooooo on static badges we last left off with Twice, BTS, Blackpink, etc for the 3rd generation of badges before some changes happened.

I with permission of Ves will slowly start working on updating the badges for active groups to new sets for the 3rd generation of badges. Please do not bombard me with requests or tell me I am going too slow :holding-back-tears: I am trying to do as many as I can as I am taking this on in addition to the LE schedule, as well as IRL stuff. Myself and horizonshard (who is not active here anymore) are having lots of big things happening in our personal stuff in coming months.

Aespa Next Level GIF - Aespa Next Level Oo Wee Ooo Weee - Discover & Share  GIFs

With that said, I am glad to announce the 3rd generation of Aespa badges is now available! I did as many will notice not update the Ae Ais as we have not gotten any new models of them yet :blue-heart:

Below are the Statics (Cost is 250 Akorns Each):

Aespa Group My Fandom NingNingGiselleWinterKarinaNÆVIS
    trophyImage-4428.pngtrophyImage-4433.pngtrophyImage-4429.pngtrophyImage-4430.pngtrophyImage-4431.pngtrophyImage-4432.pngtrophyImage-4434.png

And then for users with AllKill, I went ahead and updated the shop with a new VIP badge as well (Cost is 500 Akorns):

trophyImage-4435.gif

As per the usual you can find all the badges in the Shop

MyTaglist

Remember to hydrate, eat some foods (even if it is just some instant ramen noods) and take care of your mental health lovies!

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

• The girls picture :facepalm::facepalm:

they are such in low quality and it would have been better to use individual pic to make their individual badge and not use a group picture :-(:-(

Giselle badge isn't even well center

I am trying to do as many as I can as I am taking this on in addition to the LE schedule, as well as IRL stuff. Myself and horizonshard (who is not active here anymore) are having lots of big things happening in our personal stuff in coming months.

if you all don't have times

i would be more than happy to do Aespa badge for free

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• The girls picture :facepalm::facepalm:

they are such in low quality and it would have been better to use individual pic to make their individual badge and not use a group picture :-(:-(

if you all don't have times

i would be more than happy to do Aespa badge for free

1. They are from their Paper Mag pictorials. They are not all just from a group promo photo. Winter's did come out of the cover story group photo as her solo photos had her in weird angles.

2. They were in HQ before making them down to the required pixel size and still meet are when opened up in the shop, it's just in the table they aren't.

3. It is not the badge making that takes time, it is the back end IT stuff that goes into the badges being uploaded to the shop, that a while. Uploading one small set to the store with the system takes about 20-30 mins depending on how many badges are in it, to put it in all the categories.

I understand you may not like the photoshoot that was used but no one else has mentioned anything negative about them. I even previewed them to someone before they were uploaded. I understand you've been begging for us to just let you do their badges, and since you've been adamant about wanting new ones, combined with them having been next on the list where staff had left off. I updated them first.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

• understand you may not like the photoshoot that was used but no one else has mentioned anything negative about them. I even previewed them to someone before they were uploaded

I do understand but if this person isn't someone who doesn't even spend their akorn on aespa badge , i don't think it's really relevant

And i still do find the paper magazine to be a really bad picture to use considering how much photoshop went in the cover magazine to give the AI vibe to the girls

+ and i still do find the badge to be low quality in term of picture choose and quality of the picture especially when compare with how high qualities are the other 3rd gen badge that gg like BP and Twice have

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• I do understand but if this person isn't someone who doesn't even spend their akorn on aespa badge , i don't think it's really relevant

And i still do find the paper magazine to be a really bad picture to use considering how much photoshop went in the cover magazine to give the AI vibe to the girls

+ and i still do find the badge to be low quality in term of picture choose and quality of the picture especially when compare with how high qualities are the other 3rd gen badge that gg like BP and Twice have

I don't know where you were raised, but this is someone's work you are shitting on with absolutely no regard. That says more about you than you might realize. You have a right to your opinion, but how you go about expressing it doesn't reflect well upon you.

I would tell you that there are much more tactful ways to address issues, but then again, that really only holds true when the issues are actually valid issues. Your issues stem from how the initial magazine "photoshopped" the images - nothing crystalblues can control - and your perception that these are "low quality" in comparison to their "kpop rivals"'s badges.

Honestly, it's no wonder they call KPOP toxic. Can't stop comparing everything, even AKP badges and being absolutely nasty about it to someone who took her own free time to make this for the forum. This is why people can never have anything nice. Hope you take the time to reflect on why on Earth you felt it necessary to be so mean.

• I don't know where you were raised, but this is someone's work you are shitting on with absolutely no regard. That says more about you than you might realize. You have a right to your opinion, but how you go about expressing it doesn't reflect well upon you.

I would tell you that there are much more tactful ways to address issues, but then again, that really only holds true when the issues are actually valid issues. Your issues stem from how the initial magazine "photoshopped" the images - nothing crystalblues can control - and your perception that these are "low quality" in comparison to their "kpop rivals"'s badges.

Honestly, it's no wonder they call KPOP toxic. Can't stop comparing everything, even AKP badges and being absolutely nasty about it to someone who took her own free time to make this for the forum. This is why people can never have anything nice. Hope you take the time to reflect on why on Earth you felt it necessary to be so mean.

First of all stop with all of this because never did i shit on her skills or else

All my complaints were objective because :

1. In comparisons of other 3rd gen badge , aespa fans didn't even have their words to say about the badge before they were made

Especially knowing that a lot of aren't fan of the paper magazine photoshoot for being too much photoshop and making the girls almost look not recognizable/ not real

2. Did i shit on her skills no ? I have always tell her when she did good looking badge and never had any remarks to do

This badge had actually a lot of problems so i think it's just normal to voice this problem

So yeah i already compliment her many times, but when the final result doesn't look good too it's normal to also take the critics 😑😑

• Well there is one thing to thank you for - reminding us how much stress was involved with this and why it might be a good idea to discontinue. There is no way to make everyone happy, and yes that was still true even after the Content Crew went through weeks of submissions and voting. If badges are going to cause so much strife, I am not sure they are worth the time and effort involved.

• Well there is one thing to thank you for - reminding us how much stress was involved with this and why it might be a good idea to discontinue. There is no way to make everyone happy, and yes that was still true even after the Content Crew went through weeks of submissions and voting. If badges are going to cause so much strife, I am not sure they are worth the time and effort involved.

Like literally i told her if making a badge for the team is so stressfull like you said

I would be more than happy to help you with this for free and no counterpart

By asking each of the members of the guild what picture do you think would be the best

Create the badge so at the end, you'll just have to upload the badge

• Like literally i told her if making a badge for the team is so stressfull like you said

I would be more than happy to help you with this for free and no counterpart

By asking each of the members of the guild what picture do you think would be the best

Create the badge so at the end, you'll just have to upload the badge

And insulted her work while you did it by implying it was a hurried, rushed job with bad graphic selection that you could do better. Pretending magnanimity isn't going to work, so just stop.

She tried to do AKP a kindness and this is what she gets in return? Yea, no thanks.

i don't like this attitude. badges are for the fans, they are the ones who should buy them. were fans even asked to submit pics? i also don't like how karina and giselle are centered, half of the pics are their faces and the other half are their bodies

eta: sooyoung did gen 2 badges, he could have helped again

i hope that armys would be asked to submit their fave pics, if we get the badges that is

• i don't like this attitude. badges are for the fans, they are the ones who should buy them. were fans even asked to submit pics? i also don't like how karina and giselle are centered, half of the pics are their faces and the other half are their bodies

eta: sooyoung did gen 2 badges, he could have helped again

i hope that armys would be asked to submit their fave pics, if we get the badges that is

I need to address the notion that badges are for fans. Sure they are, but this forum is not an official merch site. We run a discussion board and that is our purpose. Outfits that plan to profit off merch do indeed try to solicit public opinion and approval to increase their return. These badges are not that. We've gotten word that akorns are only supposed to be a fun thing, and the sales drive was never supposed to have been a thing - and as such we should stop thinking of things in those terms.

We all have lives and as part of the former Content Crew, you know how long the old system ran and how much work was involved. What we've learned is that it's very difficult to ask anyone to donate that type of time and when we do, we are the ones it reflects badly upon when it can't be carried out as promised.

I'd also like to add that I'm pretty sure the person that lodged the complaint here would have felt offended had anyone called their own badges badly done.

And as to whether or not more badges will get made - probably not at this rate. These were supposed to be a nice thing to get if fans want to, but since people feel they are entitled to select and vote on these things, we need to consider the extra time involved and expected of us. Consider not only hold the event which includes making the thread with accompanying banner, sifting through submissions to discard ones that are not suitable, holding votes, hoping all of those votes are legitimate, making the actual badges then having people upset their faves didn't get chosen. Not to mention the time involved in the backend which I can tell you is not a walk in the park - making uploading the badge and teaser then making shop products with thumbnail, downloadable and categorizing them correctly.

This is stress we don't need and it creates bad feelings among the users of this forum when it does not go smoothly. I also want you to realize crystalblues took it upon herself after she saw the posts of users lamenting that there were no new badges. This is a one person team. Expecting all that listed above of one person is a lot to ask, in case you don't realize what you are demanding.

TL;DR:

Yup, I don't like it either so probably not trying this again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!