Who is the most populuar 4th Gen. Girl Group right now?

• There are few that i know: Kep1er, ive, le sserafim, itzy, nmixx, gidle, aespa, stayc...are there more? If there are help me. So the Question is who is the most populuar Girl group from this 4th Generation?

1. Can le sserafim or stayc beat ive? I mean they also have more sales than ive.

2. whats about Kep1er? I mean they are from a Produce survival show plus they are on Queendom 2 , which also boosts their populuarity. I mean if you look at izone you know how populuar they was

3. Is ive able to beat aespa?

4. Do you think itzy espically Nmixx can take the Leading👑?

5. Last Question: Are there other Groups who you think woule be populuar soon or in the future

I am thankful for comments because im new here💜💙💚

• 1. I don't think lsf or stayc can beat ive. If it happens, it won't be this year

2. kep1er? no izone stood out more among the ggs. they had an elegant cutesy concept that fits all members and talent wise were better. with kep1er it's too obvious they came from a survival show.

3. ive can beat aespa but I think they won't

4. I don't think itzy or nmixx will take the lead. one of them will stay one of the top groups (not nr 1 but still among the top) (probably itzy) but the other will become midtier group in a few years I think

5. maybe stayc if they release like their last ep and not songs that are too bubblegum pop

• I'll answer from 1 to 5 what I think.

1) LSF has gotten a lot of press lately. Negative or not, it is publicity. I expect their next comeback to reflect that in album sales. StayC is doing well, growing steadily. They will need more promotions outside SK, but they are slowly doing that (US right now). IVE is very popular indeed, CF's and so forth. Unless something major happens, I still think IVE will hold the spot.

2) Kep1er is a tricky one. Because people won't invest as much in them since the whole produce series was a sham. I hope I am wrong on this one, because I really like them, but we will have to wait and see.

3) No. Next level became that song.

4) Itzy had the lead for a while, but a few blops pushed them down. I liked Mafia for example, but most said it was meh.

NMixx....I have no idea what the hell was in Div 4's mind. I bought the blind package before any of the members were announced, because I was quite familiar with the trainees. And I expected something great.

Knowing the talent there. But OO....nah mate, that ain't it for a debut song.

5) NMixx if they put out a proper song, Weekly has been doing some cool stuff lately, Lightsum also to be watched for. But Idle is pretty much owning the scene right now (tho I don't exactly consider Idle 4th gen)

• 1. Can le sserafim or stayc beat ive? I mean they also have more sales than ive.

Stayc no. Le sserafim maybe in future. Impressive debut but we have to see.

2. whats about Kep1er? I mean they are from a Produce survival show plus they are on Queendom 2 , which also boosts their populuarity. I mean if you look at izone you know how populuar they was

Kep1er wasting time on queendom. They'll be successful but not top. Also their time is so limited.

3. Is ive able to beat aespa?

Well atm they do better than aespa on Spotify. Kcharting also it's equal. Next level is massive but eleven and love dive did better than other aespa songs till now. I guess we'll just have to wait for this one.

4. Do you think itzy espically Nmixx can take the Leading👑?

Itzy no. Nmixx maybe with right song?

. Last Question: Are there other Groups who you think woule be populuar soon or in the future

The remaining groups from hybe and yg that'll debut in near future.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• I think I've and Aespa are ahead but everyone else is also doing impressively well

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• First off, welcome to AKP! :pepe-excited:

to your questions:

1. Atp, no. StayC doesn't seem like it has quite as firm of a position - like one not great song and it could go sideways, IMO. Le Sserafim would have to remove Garam and spin a redemption arc sort of story. The song and talent is solid here and with Hybe's industry power, they could, but I still think Ive is more in that "nation's girl group" type of sweet spot.

2. Kep1er is kind of a non-entity unless they come back with strong songs. This is a very crowded marketplace right now: Ive are better, more polished performers, Nmixx and aespa have the strongest vocals, Itzy are the best dancers..I mean there's a lot happening here. (I also don't think Queendom is doing them any favors in changing opinions.

3. Not yet, but possible. I still think it's aespa's game to lose judging so far. Not only do they still have the top song of the gen, but they have that "it girl" factor in Korea. And as much as people argue they're not relevant outside of Asia, everyone watches (mostly to bitch about) all the things they do, which is main character behavior. Even if you're hatewatching, you're watching. That said, I said before that I didn't think Ive would come back as strong from Eleven and they proved me wrong. It will be interesting, that's for sure.

4. No. I'm not sure what Itzy can do to get back on track. Loco was a lot more approachable than Mafia, but still couldn't get a hold. Altho G(I)-DLE shows us it just takes one song to be back in the game. Nmixx are very talented and their debut song did what it was supposed to do. In a cluttered marketplace, everyone was talking about it (see hate watching). Because the members are talented enough, they'll either come back with something more mainstream (at which point, people will rave about them). They feel less polished than Ive and less slick than aespa and I don't have a clear group identity for them yet. (Ive and Lesserafim are both new but I have a pretty good understanding of their brands.)

5. New YG gg. Ador (although judging by the way Hybe is handling lesserafim, :oops:) I'd love for Purple Kiss to do well enough to be comfortably mid-tier - they'll never be big, I think, but with their vocals, dance abilities and interview skills, I think with the right songs and perhaps some consistency of style (I think non-fans would say the same thing I just said about Ive.)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Really wish people would leave IDLE out of these discussions, for a number of reasons.

They are nothing like the other groups - they're doing something different, utterly different, every single comeback. They make their own music and concepts. There will naturally be ups and downs in this approach.

I can see it right now all these bullshit topics will go "IDLE flopped" when they only get like top 5 or top 10 next comeback with a completely different sound to Tomboy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!