aespa Outside Lands Festival Performance “official” Videos [before they get deleted]

• MyTaglist

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like how they started slow and chill then Spicy

Welcome To My World

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hold on Tight

Next Level

No Video of Spicy still (was my fav)

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “aespa Outside Land Festival Performance “official” Videos [before they get deleted]” to “aespa Outside Lands Festival Performance “official” Videos [before they get deleted]”.
  • Their performance must have been good because i saw a video with tons of people leaving after their performance

External Content twitter.com

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Their performance must have been good because i saw a video with tons of people leaving after their performance

Or it's because they were there to see Aespa and didn't care about the other acts, which actually isn't too surprising given the Bay Area's large Asian population.

• :borahae:

• It felt so short, to be honest. Due to the festival's time limit, it was only under an hour. Nevertheless, they performed so well and made time to talk to the fans. I just wish I could attend one of their concerts because it would be even more comprehensive of an experience. They sadly didn't perform "Illusion." :-(

same

Their concert seems really fun

And the members actually seems to have a word in the production of their concert which is great to know

• They still did great at Coachella, but they did so much better at Outside Lands. I'm not just saying that out of bias since I was there. It's amazing what they can do in whatever situation they're in, and this time they were equipped with a live band. Magic happened. Let's not forget they were able to do that while missing Giselle, who's REALLY good at hyping up the crowd.

People conveniently ignore the fact that Coachella was apparently their first performance in front of a live crowd. That's tough. It wasn't even bad too.

• The girls have so much more say in the creative aspects of their work than they're given credit for. I really hope that comes to spotlight as time progresses.

I really believe SM screwed them over with some of their first hyped events. You probably know which ones I'm talking about.

They still did great at Coachella, but they did so much better at Outside Lands. I'm not just saying that out of bias since I was there. It's amazing what they can do in whatever situation they're in, and this time they were equipped with a live band. Magic happened. Let's not forget they were able to do that while missing Giselle, who's REALLY good at hyping up the crowd.

What people seem to forget is that Aespa didn't debut like all the other gg, other gg like itzy, newjeans, ive etc ... All had the opportunity to build their performance skills in front of an audience directly at their debut

Aespa debuted at the time where the covid pandemic was at its peak

They never had the chance to meet fans or do an offline performance for almost 1 year

And when they finally had the chance to do performance in front of live audience because of the covid restriction, the numbers of people who were autorize were limited, their first live performance was literally during "world kpop concert" with multiple groups and only in front of 2k people

Coachella was actually their first real live performance in front of a big stage

And actually before Coachella aespa never performed in front of a foreign audience

So even if Coachella was a big achievement in their career and something that nobody would want to take from them

Let's not forget that they were actually throw out there for the first time in front of such a large audience and the first time too that they had the chance to perform in front of large audience

Also in comparison of other 4th gen groups aespa never had the experience to do a University festival like all the other gg did before being throw into such a big event to get familiar with crowd energy

That's why recently aespa have been doing amazing performance at their concert and the different festival that they attended

Coachella was actually for them what a university festival is for the other 4th gen gg, their training field

So that's why i actually find this stupid when i see people trying to compare aespa coachella performance with other gg performance at such big festival because aespa went there with a disadvantage that none of this gg can relate to and people comparing it acting like aespa experience since debut have been as normal than any other gg and ignoring the difficulties they had to face is stupid

• You can just tell they practiced a whole lot and it paid off

Yes

People seem to think that they are doing nothing because they are under a big label so everything come in their hands

But i've never as much people oversea behind the scene talking about aespa and their work ethic and effort to pull on great performance

Whether it's the associate director of Coachella praising them on her personnal account for working so hard for this even

Or LoveJoy who was a band performing at Governorball and talking about how Aespa members spent the entire day dancing and warming up before going on stage

I think it's more important to see this people showering aespa with praise for their performance and work ethic after each one of their performance oversea

Than caring about some nugu behind his screen can say about them on twitter

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!