aespa says it’s a single but calls it an album, are they coming with a physical album?

• If they say this because there’s like a physical version of it, I predict it will look cute if comes with aqua rings game and the whole aqua concept (if there’s a physical).

ryo2y2ta9tqz2qtz5Vyj-o.jpg

I am loving that they’re going for water concept finally.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We have been theorizing about it for so long

Also for MYs who don’t know there’s a three episode sitcom for this song! I am ready :angryr: (I dont think it would be same quality as SMCU and mostly ridiculous but it’s fun anyway)

MyTaglist

lt64IYu.gif

Edited 3 times, last by Yumeku ().

• A single album like HYLT probably

I hope so. HYLT had a physical version right? Idk what makes a single song called an album otherwise. English isn’t my first language and I am not great with music/albums terminology. Like why would they CALL IT AN ALBUM

lt64IYu.gif

• I would love to have a full album from them instead of SM giving them the Blackpink dungeon treatment

This was kind of a surprise comeback. They were supposed to prepare for the full album but then this came up (actually the whole Spicy comeback was the promised full album but something happened). Idk if I am glad they’re doing an extra song before the full album or will it be the reason the album gets delayed.

lt64IYu.gif

• I am glad they’re not taking a long time to comeback (tbh I heard the demo and I am not a fan of it) regardless I am excited for the group to comeback.

ah well maybe the final product will be more to your liking and if not maybe a bside or something else

• I hope so. HYLT had a physical version right? Idk what makes a single song called an album otherwise. English isn’t my first language and I am not great with music/albums terminology. Like why would they CALL IT AN ALBUM

Singles in the western pop used to be released physically as a 1 song album (usually comes with remixes etc of the same song). So they are known as "singles album" something like HYLT (1-song album)

• This was kind of a surprise comeback. They were supposed to prepare for the full album but then this came up (actually the whole Spicy comeback was the promised full album but something happened). Idk if I am glad they’re doing an extra song before the full album or will it be the reason the album gets delayed.

I think Sm doesn't want to be distracted since the new boy group will debut in September. At least I'm happy for this surprise CB. I hope Aespa's first full album comes out and prepares well for the first half of next year. I wish Sm would prioritize girl groups once in a while atleast. Because Aespa's sales are on par with boy groups. If the new boy group doesn't achieve the expected success, I hope they start promoting girl groups more properly. I find it extremely unfair that their girl groups release less full albums.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!