2022 C9 Christmas (special single 12.07.22) compliation thread ๐Ÿฅ› (MV & album out)

• I am considering this as cignature's unofficial comeback for year 2022

(Even Lee Seokhoon has had a release this month

cignature is the only artist here with no comeback this year probably because they are making a negative profit)

Source, @OfficialC9Ent

"

๐ŸŽ„2022 C9 Christmas๐ŸŽ„

โœจComing Soonโœจ

"

FiLTZ-iacAAHVHp?format=jpg&name=large

Pictured: Baekseung, Jeff, Mu, Jinyoung

Jeewon, Lee Seokhoon, Chaesol, Keum, Seline, Hyunsuk (plaid hat), A-Min, Wish, Seunghun,

Dohee, Chloe, Semi, Younha, Yonghee, BX, Belle, Yewang, Ayden

Somehow they got a C into Epex's logo even though their name doesn't contain a "C"

Why is Belle all the way over there

PROMOTION SCHEDULER

FiQdBp7aYAMy-rD?format=jpg&name=large

C9 says its never too early for Christmas

CONCEPT PHOTO - YOUNHA

FiVmia6acAE-7L9?format=jpg&name=large

Younha, Still the spitting image of youth at age 34!

Here is her YT channel

You can see C9 and Younha logo at the top if you look carefully

Look at the size of the ornaments

CONCEPT PHOTO - LEE SEOKHOON

FidH4d9VIAA9XkP?format=jpg&name=large

Lee Seokhoon, Still the spitting image of youth at age 38!

Like Younha he has been active as a music artist for nearly 2 decades, here is his YT channel

Look at the size of the ornaments

CONCEPT PHOTO - CIX

Fif5tdSaMAAuKbd?format=jpg&name=large

Pictured: Yonghee, BX, Jinyoung, Seunghun, Hyunsuk

CIX debuted on July 23, 2019. Oldest title Movie Star, newest song 458

Soon they will be going on their second world tour.

Similar to AB6IX, they are not frequently talked about, but they are actually hot s**t

Someone said their group's worldview is based on Dante's Inferno, but I do not get it

In other news, man has to sit on the floor for the sake of "composition"

• Yonghee looks absolutely amazing! Looking forward to it :sure-bee:

good I got CIX names correct then

WAIT CIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE THEEEEE CIGNATURE>!!!!?!!??!!?!?!? AHHHHHHHH IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!

cignature is gone so long that they're now "oh THAT cignature?" ;(

I believe their participation in this thing shows they should be continuing in 2023, as it would not make sense for them to stick around for this otherwise

• Help1

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œ2022 C9 Christmas (special single) compliation thread ๐Ÿฅ›โ€ to โ€œ2022 C9 Christmas (special single 12.07.22) compliation thread ๐Ÿฅ›โ€.
  • cignature is gone so long that they're now "oh THAT cignature?" ;(

I believe their participation in this thing shows they should be continuing in 2023, as it would not make sense for them to stick around for this otherwise

I used to be obsessed with them in Year 9, now I'm in my final year of school, god how time flies :drinktears:

Great news, I'll provoke C9 for a comeback :pepe-firing::pepe-firing:

• CONCEPT PHOTO - CIGNATURE

FilDTlkaUAMgA9a?format=jpg&name=large

Pictured: Seline, Jeewon, Chaesol, Semi

Chloe, Belle, Dohee

Ah stop making the girls kneel...it's making a weird atmosphere...like the photo is some kind of status difference between rich daughters and classmates who came to their house...I bet Epex will be on the floor too

cignature debuted on Feb. 4 2020. First title Nun Nu Nan Na, most recent song Boyfriend

They haven't made any new albums this year but have been performing at K-pop concerts and stuff. and supporting the comebacks of other C9 artists on twitter -_-

Their concepts were usually bright, colorful, and poppy, until they made a switch to be sophisticated, mature, and lovely with Boyfriend

• ALBUM DETAILS

FioRc83agAE_TCi?format=jpg&name=large

Info about how to actually buy this is on their twitter

Wow, it comes with stickers!!

And there will be 3 songs, one with an english title?

CONCEPT PHOTO - EPEX

FiqM5xbakAErYvb?format=jpg&name=large

Pictured: Yewang, Jeff, Ayden, Wish

Keum, Baekseung, Mu, A-Min

Heart boxes might be a reference to their newest song

What is that box on the left, a fridge? An ice cream machine?

HAHAHA! Look at the socks they're wearing! This is what you do when you're the c9 maknaes

What is with the shoot and always making 1 guy sit on the floor?

Epex debuted on June 8, 2021. First title Lock Down, latest song Hymn To Love (Korean name: ์‚ฌ๋ž‘ๆญŒ; literal translation: Love Song)

What do you know, they're also doing a world tour right now

They pretty much have a dual concept where they switch between "Prelude of Anxiety" and "Prelude of Love". (When Anthem of Teen Spirit's controversy happened, someone said "How did we go from singing about wanting to be noona's cat to referencing the Holocaust?")

The members are born between 2002-2005, their eldest is the same age as cignature's maknaes (cignature: 1998-2002)

Epex's Keum and CIX's Hyunsuk are currently acting in the drama Fall Into You with woo!ah!'s Nana. Although Nana is the main character, and those two are secondary or tertiary. It's still airing and you can find someone subbing it on YouTube

• TRACKLIST

FivWgYTaEAMi1DT?format=jpg&name=large

Track 1: ๋ฉ”๋ฆฌ ๋ฉ”๋ฆฌ ํฌ๋ฆฌ์Šค๋งˆ์Šค (merry merry christmas)

Lee Seokhoon, Younha, CIX (5), cignature (7), Epex (8) (C9 22 people)

((wow neat))

Track 2: Lee Seokhoon, Younha, Seunghun (CIX), Semi (cignature), Yewang (Epex)

((main vocalists + Semi's position is close to lead vocalist now (cignature has 3-5 vocal line members so positions are ambiguous, but Semi and Jeewon did high notes))

Track 3: ์ผ ๋…„์˜ ๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰ ๋ฐค (il nyeon-ui majimag bam -> last night of the year)

BX, Hyunsuk (CIX) & Keum Donghyun, Baekseung, Ayden, Jeff (Epex)

((rappers))

danke (lalala studio) and KZ have done lyrics and composition for CIX, cignature, and Epex's albums also

• M/V TEASER 1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well, no comment at all, but odd the release schedule is this, medley, 2 days, teaser 2

• ALBUM PREVIEW

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My excitement for this is 3/10

I didn't get into K-pop to find some mates to celebrate christmas with -.-

• M/V TEASER 2

Yay everyone! C9 Christmas! Just a couple more days until the mv

They actually seem to have filmed this at very a professional standard. Look at the whipped cream scene.

But where is Lee Seokhoon in this MV teaser?! You may be wondering. He was in the previous one.

for a Christmas song in the meantime. I recommend Z-Stars (Z-Boys and Z-Girls) - It's Christmas! (it's in English) You may think "Z-stars", oh what a joke, but i will actually bet money that song is better than whatver this ends up being

• "MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS" M/V (3:37, English subtitles)

Track 2: Santa knows that (3:31)

Lyrics (from Melon)

Direct Google Translation:

Track 3: New Year's Eve/์ผ ๋…„์˜ ๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰ ๋ฐค (3:25)

Lyrics

Direct Google Translation

• Help1

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œ2022 C9 Christmas (special single 12.07.22) compliation thread ๐Ÿฅ›โ€ to โ€œ2022 C9 Christmas (special single 12.07.22) compliation thread ๐Ÿฅ› (MV & album out)โ€.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!