Male Soloists SLAYED this year (so far)

• I think 2023 has been a pretty damn good year for soloist songs.

My Faves:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can’t tell me these songs weren’t ALL bangers. (And I’m a gg stan lol)

I think Rover and Like Crazy were my faves overall.

What songs from male soloists did y’all like this year?

• I preferred last year's soloist offerings though ;(;( . None from this year ranked higher than a 7 i think.

• My favorite album of the year

• I think my song of the year so far is 'Like Crazy' by Jimin. It's a bop whenever I listen to it. You don't need to be in the mood to listen to it, the song makes the mood itself.

My album of the year so far is Agust D's 'D-Day'. From 'Intro : D-Day' to 'Snooze', it just flows smoothly. Once you start listening to it, you don't want to stop listening till the end...

• I think my song of the year so far is 'Like Crazy' by Jimin. It's a bop whenever I listen to it. You don't need to be in the mood to listen to it, the song makes the mood itself.

My album of the year so far is Agust D's 'D-Day'. From 'Intro : D-Day' to 'Snooze', it just flows smoothly. Once you start listening to it, you don't want to stop listening till the end...

The taste

D-day is such a masterpiece, snooze being one of my fave songs of all time even

。・:*˚:✧。  :borahae::borahae: 。・:*˚:✧。⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

• The taste

D-day is such a masterpiece, snooze being one of my fave songs of all time even

Yoongi has literally mastered the craft of creating an album. He has released 3 albums in 7 years. They all have his identity written all over them but still they are all different from each other in some way.

The way he has created this trilogy of 'So Far Away' (feat. Suran), 'Dear My Friend' (feat. Kim Jongwan), 'Snooze' (feat. Ryuichi Sakamoto & WOOSUNG) is pure genius. All of them being the last songs of their respective albums while being profound and comforting. The guy is actually a genius. There's no two ways about it...

'Snooze' is a bit more special because of it being one of the last works of the legendary Ryuichi Sakamoto :borahae:

• mine:

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• The scale of the mv's you mentioned are awesome, they are done sso well. I hope its okay if I can mention mine~ (They may not be your taste though)

• External Content www.youtube.com

not in 2023 but this one. Actually whole indigo>>>

from this year like crazy is my favorite

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!