Families of Fifty Fifty members trademarked Fifty Fifty group name!

• Info

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just want to inform that there's no definitive proof it is their family. There's assumptions cause two of the family names match, but two of the others don't.

It's likely but it's not a guarantee that the people filing for the trademark are actually related to the 5050 girls.

• Just to be clear it is already done? How come Attrakt doesn't have the Trademark before the group debuted? When you see other labels trademarking group names months or even years before debut.

On the side note this will definitely not help their public reputation in South Korea. lol maybe they do really plan to go abroad.

• Just want to inform that there's no definitive proof it is their family. There's assumptions cause two of the family names match, but two of the others don't.

It's likely but it's not a guarantee that the people filing for the trademark are actually related to the 5050 girls.

The surnames differ because a couple members had their mothers registering trademarks.

Women in most countries change their names to match their husbands' surname , but in Korea and China, they keep their own surnames.

• Just to be clear it is already done? How come Attrakt doesn't have the Trademark before the group debuted? When you see other labels trademarking group names months or even years before debut.

On the side note this will definitely not help their public reputation in South Korea. lol maybe they do really plan to go abroad.

That shows how competent Attrakt is

The members and their parents knew they stood no chance in Korea. The wall built by all these 4Gen grops is too thick so they just decided to junk it

Far as I saw, there were some fiftyfifty trademarks that already existed, but others that don't that these trademarks are covering.

• Far as I saw, there were some fiftyfifty trademarks that already existed, but others that don't that these trademarks are covering.

So the alleged trademarks made under the members and their families names doesn't necessarily points to the Fifty Fifty( the Kpop group)?

• So the alleged trademarks made under the members and their families names doesn't necessarily points to the Fifty Fifty( the Kpop group)?

No, I'm pretty certain they do. But it's like If you trademark something, it doesn't cover trademarks for everything (including other spellings.)

• So the alleged trademarks made under the members and their families names doesn't necessarily points to the Fifty Fifty( the Kpop group)?

The company naturally says they already trademarked such names, but as usual, they fail to provide any evidences.

These trademarks do belong to the members' parents.

• The company naturally says they already trademarked such names, but as usual, they fail to provide any evidences.

These trademarks do belong to the members' parents.

I mean, you can look in the trademark database, Attrakt's trademarks are there.

• You always side with Attrakt's owner. I don't really have a skin in this game but given his past history I always take whatever he says with huge grains of salt.

I didnt side with them. I merely corrected you on the fact that the trademarks are there. And before I was explaining to 1RL257 that trademarks for the same thin can exist if they're using different spelling or cover a different trademark item.

• Little did they know that the name Fifty Fifty has no value. People know Cupid, not Fifty Fifty.

This. People saying they plan to go abroad as if they actually have an international fan base built. It speaks volumes that even after Cupid blew up their members are still virtually unknown.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!