[theqoo] ITZY'S FANS SENDING PROTEST TRUCKS IN FRONT OF JYP

• [theqoo] ITZY'S FANS SENDING PROTEST TRUCKS IN FRONT OF JYP

bypannchoaJune 19, 2023
    AVvXsEj039fmbUAsDnFnCyQr9vZuF2BrxI2uhPLC_WxocM_R4hEISnR8zNoSM6LETk_vrV54LKJBYN6E0Sl61RFVLgFyaeeZMjoGg_83OU3zHUzgzc3c8SOWT2uZ8EuJHjCRWcn9WBqaNC61xyErIxldj1gBgvd19X5cQClYaEpuEkFMQV0Cc0le6Uo-eG3xw40=s16000
    "Styling without change OUT. Change the makeup and hair shops that can't make the members' best features stand out"
    "The fans are tired of this hiatusIf you don't know, let's recite this. One comeback per first and 2nd half of the year"
    AVvXsEhec_94L4LON1FNLBHSVMw-Proov54tTGfcHcqS_Aql7lFGsQEkZrkgTW19_tTIptPxTlzmIjt8ZYX3LMQAH4ma-pMd25eby2JlQxKKkOwb6M903MKM-fEI1ZrQBt1XsbzHWGOefrK3kKD8B7CTpr1sKktE4k9B_smgP3QcvNd8-klmVLI-Khd-tjtsZYs=s16000
    "The A&R team and the concept planning team only care about cost effectiveness with the album quality. An entertainment company who can't follow the trends with their designs will collapse""The company's policy is outdatedStop storing up the members and start individually promoting them"

original post: here

1. ITZY's fans deserve to throw eggs at JYP. The fact that they're only sending trucks is kind of them

2. The 2nd division truly sucks at their work

3. This teaser's outfits shocked me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. JYP simply sucks at picking up songs ㅠ they can't be real with their songs since Sneakers

5. I really loved Sneakers though ㅠ and the kids were so pretty

6. Compared to the skills of the members, what they have is a shame

7. I'm another group's fan and even I can see that they're trying to be cost effective ㅡㅡ What a waste of their talent

8. They honestly don't know how to take care of ITZY .. I don't understand why they're always storing them

9. Yuna got such explosive responses during her year end show, but they buried her ㅋㅋ

10. I just looked at their new song's teaser and I honestly can't even tell whether it's their new song or an old song. Their concepts are always too similar..
    AVvXsEgKHxhG-VuzUFeuJJNlQJ-4_n9ughDayXuSzVhzzwBKbZVPOIPN4iYstghI3Ub4Xqg656pxxrVvoUxmGgRfcSeWewHrZpwrsfGnLX5uWOSB33-CM6nbCmXZQfJBAyfHhMEE1wAkSS1BDYpAbymW_kuioh0W31Y5rEdzrX0DXzihdL2hwyxypd2E7CmLWmk=s16000
    AVvXsEgxZbvmnNsLLFs4SpqTvRpN04ksrIm5-NmK05vh_ERiT7mNcQAtGC51HUkM64r3tfQtF1TRAEBe0gct76pqivqhBWpv7uwM7Ev_BkWleRT9FDUk12ycyMRdUURW-qG_plnnLxc1fsSLGJ87FYfLrBgCHCkzoR9ZlBqTQXMSrSK7MKR4sU0Y5D4tV8708Zc=s16000
    AVvXsEhE5uxexnt9GKqLo7OONYtBha6mFEuW5CXeOnvjCjwyU5yLWgI_4W9Fn0Vq-t2uYzOKs0sOVMO8v80OuLelACGeT_lLjcmZCTd0ALdEEQlOJQ2ieI3CoMwIKtrDK0k2GmthnnffNYHWKJeciooWIhfDrcwF-pTym3JKJclkJhTWuEVJEBlyVriX2-4bJRg=s16000

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Basically everything that was mentioned in that 1 thread lol.

It's funny that these trucks came right as JYPE announced the comeback? Was that planned...or?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I agree with Midzy. They see how other groups who have spectacular managing and planing ahead surpass itzy everyday and it must anger them to know that all JYP and division 2 needs to do is get with the times and fix itzy's image so that they can go back to successfully competing with other 4th gen groups. Yes Midzy are excited for this comeback but a lot still seem hesitant because itzy have not put out a competitive and organic hit in a long time. I would say this comeback is make it or break it but maybe that sounds too harsh, basically they just have to sucessfully reinvent themselves.

• you know what's funny?

if the comeback song will be a bop even better charting than Sneakers

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you know what's funny?

if the comeback song will be a bop even better charting than Sneakers

I don't know, if it charts, it will chart because itzy's hard work. Sneaker charted well thanks to Chaeryeong and the girls doing promos everywhere. It's not because the song is good. I hope this time they gave 3 quality songs like in their debut period. I want the them give the songs something more innovative that fits Itzy's style.

• When you're sending trucks to complain about Fashion and Songs then it just shows how many people waste their money. I wonder how many trucks YGE got for BP's hiatus? :-P

Now we have to see when NMIXX will "make" it, both their Seniors have had Truck Protests, JYPE ignored it as did the "actual fans".

I picture that Midzy as a Strict School Teacher, part time Fashion Police and part time Attendance Monitor while marking Test papers low because they didn't like the way the question was answered correctly

:clown:

• I don't know, if it charts, it will chart because itzy's hard work. Sneaker charted well thanks to Chaeryeong and the girls doing promos everywhere. It's not because the song is good. I hope this time they gave 3 quality songs like in their debut period. I want the them give the songs something more innovative that fits Itzy's style.

yeah but the thing is that I don't think they will again have a trio of songs like

Dalla Dalla - ICY - Wannabe

for me this is ITZY's color, the one that we got at the start

and it's usually like that with girl groups, first 1-2-3 releases if they have similar musical vibe, MV aesthetics, colors, aura, then it kind of sets a vibe for people and if they enjoy it it's easy to 'kill it all' if that next one release doesn't fit it either musically or with MV style

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know, if it charts, it will chart because itzy's hard work. Sneaker charted well thanks to Chaeryeong and the girls doing promos everywhere. It's not because the song is good. I hope this time they gave 3 quality songs like in their debut period. I want the them give the songs something more innovative that fits Itzy's style.

The usual. if song becomes hit, its due to members. if the song flops, it due to company.-_-

• The usual. if song becomes hit, its due to members. if the song flops, it due to company.-_-

Sneaker rise on the chart after 1 month. Of course, it was thanks to the girls. Whenever Itzy performed, their songs rise up on the chart. For example, the song Mafia was criticized a lot by Koreans.They critized jyp because of the lyrics for the song. After Itzy performed brilliantly, netizens praised them. And rise to 10th place on Melon thanks to Itzy performances alone.

• Sneaker rise on the chart after 1 month. Of course, it was thanks to the girls. Whenever Itzy performed, their songs rise up on the chart. For example, the song Mafia was criticized a lot by Koreans.They critized jyp because of the lyrics for the song. After Itzy performed brilliantly, netizens praised them. And rise to 10th place on Melon thanks to Itzy performances alone.

actually the girls start to promote the same day of the release of the songs but the performance of the song didn't really have much impact on the charting of Sneakers

it was still stuck in the top 50-60 and couldn't break into the top 40 until 22 july, day where JYP change the digital cover of the song (#48) and chaeryoung appear in Youngji show.

JYP listened to the public complaints and change the digital cover of Sneakers, from the checkmate cover to sneakers cover

the new digital cover made the song stand out much more on the chart than the old black cover, and people start to get attracted by the colorful cover and start to listen to the song

JYP Changes ITZY's Newest Album Cover For “CHECKMATE” Due To Fans'  Complaints About The Design - JazmineMedia

and then Chaeryoung appear on the Youngji show and it's what really boosted the song and made the song climbed really quickly in the chart

Like for 1 week they were stuck in the top 50 thanks to performance

but after they change the digital cover and chaeryeong appear in the show, the 26 July, Sneakers was already #13 on Melon

so tbh their performance didn't really had much impact on sneakers charting, the charting of Sneakers was hard carry by chaeryeong going viral

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• This is still Jyp's incompetence. Why didn't they make a better digital cover? Itzy fans are right to send trucks. What about Mafia in the Morning, After the Mafia in the Morning performance, they are rise up to top 10 melon. Performance can be impact. No matter what you said. So Jyp not doing the promo method properly. Fans think better from their management.

• I've just learnt that ITZY got Black Eyed Pilseung as composers of their new title track.

So that's very unfortunate time for sending those tracks. Midzys actually should celebrate, you all know how STAYC's recent songs charted and you know how well Twice and APink songs charted in "prime" when they worked with BEP...

• I've just learnt that ITZY got Black Eyed Pilseung as composers of their new title track.

So that's very unfortunate time for sending those tracks. Midzys actually should celebrate, you all know how STAYC's recent songs charted and you know how well Twice and APink songs charted in "prime" when they worked with BEP...

They should celebrate ? For which reason exactly ?

Are we talking about the same BEP who after stopping to work with Twice and Apink announce that they'll continue to work with other gg in the future too

But they decided that now they'll keep their best music for StayC to help them rise to the status of top GG

I don't think it need to be celebrate when you see a producer do this kind of statement working with your favs

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!